The Architect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning after we were ready for work I took Debbie into my den. I showed her my wall gun locker hidden behind the false wall in the closet. There were over twenty guns hidden there with the ammo to fit each weapon. I told her to pick out one to take to our class that afternoon. Deb surprised me when she picked out an old Iver-Johnson 9 shot .22 revolver with a two inch barrel. She grinned up at me, "Uncle Bill had one of these, I loved it." Then something else caught her eye, she removed a Walther PPK/s automatic in .380 Caliber. She eased the slide back to check if it was loaded. She glanced up at me, "Can I try this one too? Uncle Bill had one of these in .32 caliber, what do you think of the .380?"

"I like it better than the .32, they are identical except for the cartridge. I believe that having a gun that is one you like, and are comfortable with, is more important than the power of the cartridge. Like my daddy told me, he had an old Master Pistoleer who told him, 'If you shoot the 'perp' in the left eye, it don't matter none if it is a .22 or a .45, he is dead. A miss with a cannon shot don't hurt him none at all.'.

"He was the Sheriff in the town of Beeville, Texas in the early 1950s and carried an Iver-Johnson just like that one as an off duty weapon. He had a bunch of reasons he liked it. He said it was light weight, extra ammo didn't weigh much either. It didn't cost a quarter as much to practice with. He said you could put the pistol around a corner with your nose up against it and touching the back of your hand and shoot without danger to your nose from the recoil or a slide breaking it."

"Those are some things to think about. I agree that accuracy is the most important thing, if you hit someone in the face it is bound to be more effective than just the noise."

We left work early and went to drop Dolly off at Grandma's house and then to the Marital Arts Center and met the owner, we told him of our experience and of the fact that we had Dolly, a typical toddler who had her little fingers in everything, we wanted some sort of self defense protection that was compatible with small children. Locked up guns are not quickly available. He showed us an item called a Self Defense Baton. The one he liked the best is an innocent looking item that appears to be a slim flashlight about 8 inches long in a belt case. A snap of the wrist extends it to 21 inches long. He offers a one hour class that teaches everything you need to know about it, including hands-on demonstrations. We purchased two of them and arranged for the class the next week.

At the gun shop the person we talked to said we would have no problem with the written test and with the practical test. We went to the firing range and Deb tried out both guns. She liked the PPK/s best and after half an hour she could put every shot of the seven round clip in the black part of the silhouette targets at 10 and 15 yard ranges. We bought her a clip on holster for the Walther. She also found several attractive purses that had built in holsters that fit the PPK/s perfectly. She got them in black, white, and brown.

I opted for my Smith and Wesson .40 Cal. Military and Police Automatic. I already had shoulder and belt holsters but bought a fanny pack holster I liked. We left with the study material for the Concealed Weapons Course. We went back to pick up Dolly and had to show Granny and Uncle Bill what we bought. Bill liked the Batons and said he had something similar he carried in his car for self defense. He showed me a piece of 3/8 inch steel rebar with a small nut on one end and two larger nuts on the other end, between the nuts was a rusty piece of steel between two washers. Everything was covered by light rust. He grinned, "That only cost a fraction of those fancy things you bought. If I protect myself with it and have to hurt someone, I can say it isn't a weapon, it is just something I saw and picked it up off of the street to protect myself with. I tried it with threaded rod but that bends too easily."

I looked it over and it did look like something that fell off of a truck or trailer. Damned good idea! After the incident with Jeff I had our security people install hidden day and night- vision TV cameras at the front and rear doors and in the garage. The monitors were by each door and on the master console.

I made Debbie go three more times to the shooting range, the owner said he thought Deb was an excellent shot already. I said I had something more to teach her. When we were set up on the range I had her put her PPK/s in her purse and hang the purse over her right shoulder. I stood her on the firing line and put the target about ten feet down the range. I told her to take the gun and point it at the target. She started to pull the pistol out of the purse. "NO!" I yelled, "shoot through the purse. Just point and shoot!" She did, she missed. I let her remove the gun from the purse and made her shoot holding the gun down where the purse would be. She got a hit on her third shot.

After three boxes of ammo she could hit the target with the gun in a plastic grocery bag down by her hip, even when facing to either side of the target. She had learned the art of 'point' shooting. I moved her back to twenty feet and she still hit the target most of the time.

I went and got the owner. The gun was in her purse I stood her on the firing line with the target at five yards. I turned her so she was facing well to the left of the target. I said, "Rapid Fire. Fire at will!" She fired six shots in groups of two shots with less than a second between groups. I patted her on the back and flipped the target back light on.

"Wow! Gasped the owner. The holes in the target lit up. All six shots were in the 'kill' area of the target.

She looked up at me sorrowfully, "My purse is ruined."

"Well I ruined it anyway, I took out the silk lining on that side of the divider and put all your stuff on the good side. You need to buy similar purses and have them altered. If you are all dressed up in an evening dress and carry a little tiny clutch purse or something you will have stick by me for protection.

She smiled up at me. "I always look to you for protection, you are my hero."

The shop owner said, "Can he shoot that good?"

Debbie looked at him, "He puts that S&W .40 in a plastic bag and does that good at twice the distance. Never bet against him at shooting, darts or pool. He is just uncanny." She smiled up at me and said, "There are other things he does that are that I can't tell you about that are unbelievable too."

I know I blushed because he looked at me and laughed, "Now that is what I call a testimonial, and from the smile on her face, I believe her."

We both aced the written test and received our permits in the mail several weeks later. We continued to go to the shooting range about once a week for several months then slowed to once a month. My sweet little wife was deadly with the point shooting out to about 10 yards. If she took her time and aimed each shot at 25 yards she put 80% of her shots in a 1 and 11/16 #10 center circle (45cm) and the rest of them would be in the #9 and #8 rings. She consistently shot 30 round scores in the 280s and 290s. I was very hard pressed to keep up with her. I think she got better than I am at point shooting. I suspect that she starts missing now and then on purpose so she doesn't beat me.

Whenever we pass close to the Gun Store she insists on stopping to fire a few rounds. She still carries the first purse I used to teach her point shooting in the trunk of our Caddy.

The front end of the purse is now cut away. The owner clears the range for her when she shoots. She would stride up to the firing line in a little sun dress and a broad brimmed sun hat, strappy little high heeled sandals and the purse over her shoulder and her hand in the purse. Six shots would blast out in three groups of two shots in about a second and a half. She would pull out the empty clip and slap a fresh clip in. The range master would bring the old target in and run out two new targets in the shooting lanes two lanes away on both sides of her lane. The targets were edge on to her.

The range master said, "Honey, You have a target on each side, I want you to hit the target on the right, then the one on the left, then the right again for six rounds. Start when the targets face you. They will face you for four seconds then flip around, OK?"

Debbie smiled, "Right!"

There was a click as the targets appeared, six shots blasted from her purse as she jerked the purse from side to side before the targets disappeared. She looked down and quickly changed clips again, this is what she had been taught, NEVER leave your weapon inoperable for even a short time. That is when a well trained assailant will attack. I loved that everything I told my beautiful wife about things like that were followed religiously.

After we each fired a couple of clips of ammo we went about our business. I know that we were the only people for whom he would clear the range, he did it for several reasons. He and the other guys loved to watch Debbie shoot and they loved to just see her walk by. We were never there for very long. The range Master told us about a Web Page that sold many types of Lady's holster/purses for all occasions. We bought several, including a small clutch purse in gold that would only hold the pistol. If Debbie squeezed the back of the purse between her right thumb and forefinger the pistol would be ejected from the purse and it would slap right back in her hand ready to fire.

Debbie is a treat for girl watchers. She usually wears high heels, short skirts, and sexy tops. She knows I don't get jealous about other men watching her. It is one of my favorite pastimes too. She is much more conservative when she dresses for work but there is no way she can completely disguise her lovely body under her suits and dresses. She always wears her sexy lingerie and heels. She loves to tease me by unbuttoning a few buttons on her blouse before she enters my office. She leans across my desk and smiles when I lick my lips Sometimes I just get up from my desk, take her arm and head for the elevators, I tell my secretary we are off to a meeting.

We head straight to the Nobility Motel and get any room but 116. We are back at work in a little over an hour and are very refreshed and relaxed, I like it better than a hide-a-bed.

One afternoon Debbie entered my office and shut the door behind her. She smiled, pushed my chair back and climbed into my lab. She kissed me soundly, "Honey, I have checked everything out. We are in damned good shape in all respects. I have quit taking the 'pill' and I want to leave for a weeks vacation anywhere you want to go. Momma and Uncle Bill will keep Dolly, she is very comfortable with them now."

"OK, Mrs. Dynamo, organize it, I think someplace tropical, warm, beaches, fishing, and everything. Get us packed and let me know when we are leaving."

"Well, Lover, we are leaving Friday, the day after tomorrow, from Gainesville on Delta Airlines for a week at a clothing optional adult resort on Grand Cayman Island. We return in one week."

I couldn't help grinning, "OK, how much is this going to cost?"

"Less than a week's pay should cover everything."

"I suppose we are all packed and ready."

"Sure, it was easy, one small bag and my makeup case ought to do it because it is clothing optional. Right?"

"What? I don't believe you!"

Debbie giggled, "Easy my Love, It is clothing optional, but I don't know if I can do that, they assured me the clothing optional part is only in one section of the resort including a separate section of the beach, a snack bar and swimming pool. I figure two large suit cases and two carry-ons."

Our vacation was delightful, we only tried the clothing optional part one time, it was somewhat of a disaster. We went to the optional section of the beach and found an unpopulated section and stripped and went in the water. We had fun playing in the water. Then we stretched out on our beach towels and soaked up some rays. We both dozed off and woke up with an audience. One guy walked up and asked if Deb would like to star in a porn film for 'big bucks'. He had a large handsome black guy with him who was stark naked and fully erect. His huge cock was a foot long and as thick as a beer can. He grinned and winked at Debbie.

The guy said he would guarantee a good wage for a year. I said, "My wife is the CEO of a multi-million dollar business right now, you will have to beat $9,000 a week with a 5 year contract. After that you would have to talk me into letting her do it."

He looked at her, then at me, "You are kidding aren't you?"

"If you mean about how much she makes, I am serious, she actually makes almost twice that much counting perks."

The crowd was getting larger and Deb stood up and put her bikini on. Then she picked up her towel and said, "Let's go honey." I stood and pulled on my trunks, picked up our stuff and we headed up the beach. The porn guy followed us still talking, "Is she really a CEO?"

"She is the CEO of the largest Architectural business in Florida."

He yelped, "Gottcha now, my partners and me are having a studio designed at the biggest firm in Florida. I know the name. Who does she work for?"

"She works for Nelson Architecural."

"Holy Shit! That's the right name."

When we were safe in our suite she pulled me around. "Can I please do it Daddy, can I hunh? Can I? Giggle! You can watch! Giggle!" I grabbed her and held her at arm's length. Damn she was gorgeous, the little bikini was sexy, the top barely covering the nipples and the bottom clearly insufficient to hide her pussy. Her hands slipped down along my sides and then yanked my swim suit down, trying to let it drop to the floor. No such luck, my erect cock held it suspended. Deb unhooked the waistband and it fell to the floor.

"Oh! John, I'm so hot for you, please fuck me right now."

"Alright, but no matter how much you beg, no being a porn Queen."

"No! I just want to be your porn queen, only for you. I will do anything for you, but just for you."

"But if you take his offer you get to fuck guys with huge cocks and black guys with monster cocks much, much, bigger than I am. Lots of guys at the same time too!"

"Really, bigger than you? More than one?"

"Yep! Way bigger."

"Oooo that sound like such fun."

"You only have to sign one paper first."

"Really, what's that?"

"Our divorce agreement."

"But I could never do that! Would you really kick me out?"

"What do you think?"

She looked at me seriously, "Yes, I really think you would, I think it would kill you to do it, but, yes I believe you would."

I pulled her on to the bed, "Do you want me to go find the porn guy's buddy for you?"

"Wait! I don't think I can take anyone bigger than you. They would tear me apart."

"That is what you said about me but you tolerate me now."

"NO! I have never just tolerated you. I love your cock, I adore him, he is perfect. Well, maybe just a little bit bigger would be nice."

"Well you could audition for the porn guy, he could get that black guy who was with him on the beach to try you out."

"Oh God! I saw him, I couldn't believe he was real. I have never seen one like that before, even in pictures of porn Stars.

"Do you want me to call Dick Clark, our attorney and have him fax us the divorce papers?"

"I will never sign that, ever. You know I will never touch another man or let one touch me. I think you are just want a job as a porn star yourself."

"Hey! Don't be silly, he saw me nude, with an erection, he didn't offer me a job."

"Oh! Baby, please don't feel bad it's not your fault you have a normal sized cock and not a nice big one."

She was giggling behind her hand; I got up and walked out of the room. I knew she was teasing, but I felt there was a ring of truth in what she said. I needed to take a walk and clear my head I was in shorts and a T-shirt so I walked aimlessly down the paved walk. After I walked a while I looked up and I was in front of a resort I didn't recognize. I looked back behind me, that looked familiar, and I hurried back that way. A walk entered from the left and I saw a couple not far down the walk coming my way. The woman looked very much like Debbie. I sat on a bench along the wall beside the door to our suite. I was in a deep shadow but I could see them.

I heard Debbie say, "Thank you for walking me to my suite. I'm sure John is here or will be soon. I didn't know that teasing him about his endowment would upset him so much. I don't think he is small unless you compare him with the black fellow who was with you earlier today. I just know John is perfect for me."

I now realized the man as the porn guy. He said, "Hey, every man is small next to him. I hope you didn't tease him too hard about that. That is the worst thing you can tease most men about. It can ruin a man for you if you are not careful. He might be able to perform with other women but with you it may be like a cancer eating at his ego until he can't get an erection with you at all. It can be damned near impossible to cure." They had stopped on the other side of the wall from me.

"Another thing I have seen is that if the woman compares him to a large black man he may end up feeling inferior to large black men and believe that a big black is the only man who can really satisfy you. That can be really devastating to a man."

"Listen, I appreciate your help but I have to find John. Good night." Her heels clicked down the walk and she came around the corner and saw me. She grinned and ran into my arms. I kissed her passionately and pulled her into our rooms. She looked carefully at me, "Honey, are you alright?"

I started pulling my clothes off as fast as I could. I wasn't wearing much so I was naked ahead of her. She kicked her shoes off, dropped the shorts she was wearing, reached back and unhooked her bra, it flew somewhere. She pushed me on my back and grabbed my cock and kissed it, watching carefully, she licked all over it. I was biting my cheek and pinching my ass to keep from getting hard. She looked worried and tears started from each eye. She looked into my eyes again. "What's wrong, why can't you get hard?"

"I'm not a huge black guy like you need to please you now."

Her sweet face scrunched all up and she cried harder. She was sobbing and trying to talk at the same time. I calmed her down and told her that I had heard what the porno guy had said about how I would react. Her eyes were still wet when she asked again if I were alright. "Cccan yyou sstill ffuck mme?"

"I will do the best I can possibly do given my inferior equipment." I indulged in none of our usual foreplay and shoved my rock hard cock in to the hilt slamming my balls against her ass. She was already plenty wet so there was no danger of hurting her. I loved the way she slammed her hips up to meet my thrusts. I saw the realization slowly creep into her eyes that she was being had. She was half crying and half laughing as her orgasms started. After a good strong orgasm made her shake and shudder I slowed to a slower long deep thrust. She had what felt like a series of gentler, shorter, climaxes. I had to pull out of her and lap at her pussy with my tongue for a few minutes to keep from shooting my own load.

She was really sopping wet now. My cock slipped in effortlessly, what an erotic feeling, her sheath was delightfully slick, hot, snug, and slippery. I shifted without conscious thought to a short, rapid thrust. She was screaming loudly now, telling me it was good, the best ever in her life, then drifting into gibberish. I came with a rush in about half a dozen strong spurts of my hot thick baby seeds. She was shaking like a leaf in a force 5 gale.

1...345678