The Art of Oral

Story Info
A tutorial for the ladies, a reminder for the guys.
2.1k words
4.64
5.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/30/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Art of Oral.

A tutorial for the ladies, a reminder for the guys.

A note from Christina, the author.

I am a forty-something woman who has led a healthy, vibrant and extremely busy sex life. I have been married twice, had several live-in lovers and numerous flings and affairs. I have a high sex drive and am by nature adventurous and creative.

As I so often hear of relationships breaking down as couples move through their forties, I thought I would offer some advice particularly to the ladies. If this is popular and well received, I may well follow it up with some advice to the guys on how to attend to our oral needs.

So let me know by leaving comments to this story.

Thanks and enjoy me.

Chrissy.

How you both get there is up to you but your oral love should start with both of you being naked. You should be comfortable preferably on a bed though a couch, a deep pile carpet or a large chair are suitable alternatives. For the ease of explanation, I am going to assume you have chosen my main recommendation and are on a bed.

You should coax your partner into lying flat on his back with his legs straight and flat and slightly parted so that his balls hang loose and are not resting on his thighs. Your initial position should be lying on your left, if right-handed, side with your face close to his.

The start of all lovemaking including oral is kissing. Initially begin with mouth to mouth using your lips, tongue and teeth on him. Have your mouth open and persuade his lips to part as well so that you can investigate your lover's mouth with your tongue. This should hopefully coax him into responding with his tongue perhaps meeting yours and sort of duelling against each other. As the kiss intensifies and perhaps includes both pairs of lips writhing against each other, the tongues pressing together and your upper breast squashing against his chest your right hand should come into play. Maybe a sweep across his chest pressing and possibly pinching his nipples and running your fingers through his chest hair, if there is sufficient, you should slowly but meaningfully start working your hand downwards continuing to sweep them across his body. Keep going downwards over his chest, past his waist and onto his stomach where you should slip your hand to the side to avoid his dick, whether that be erect, hopefully or, regrettably still flaccid.

Slide your hand down his stomach and try to weave your fingers into his full or sparse thatch of pubic hairs and press onto the bone that runs from one of his hips to the other. As you do this you should stop the kiss by licking your way around his mouth, across his chin, down his neck and onto his chest so that you can and should lick, kiss, suck and chew, gently his nipples which, like yours should have hardened.

From getting on the bed until now should have taken somewhere between five and twenty minutes and should have made him hard and now is the time for your first touch of IT. Make it sudden, light and soft and use just your fingertips. Rest them gently an inch or so above his balls and run them slowly upwards to the bulbous end and onto the tip where you should press gently right on the hole and then slide downwards again and this time go right onto his balls and cup and very gently squeeze them. If you can manage to accompany this with sucking on one of his nipples so much the better, great.

Assuming that he is fully hard you now need to pleasure him with your fingers before moving onto the main feature of oral sex, using your mouth on him. Maybe back to kissing his mouth or licking and sucking his lips, chest or neck as you hold his cock in your hand. Place your palm on its upper side where that thick bit runs up the back and wrap your fingers around it so you hold it as you might a tennis racquet or golf club. Remember the old phrase: think of it as you would hold a bird, tight enough to restrain it but not so much that you hurt it. There is a difference, though, as your lover's penis is not trying to escape as a bird would be!

Then slowly masturbate him. With positive and quite firm movements pump his cock with hand movements similar to those he'll use later when he fucks you. Actually, your hand doesn't need to move up and down its length as the skin will move and do that. Keep your movements slow and deliberate with a reasonable but not too tight pressure. As you do that, he might start moving and simulating the movements he'll use later when inside you, in other words he might start fucking your hand as it is replicating your cunt for his cock. But don't do it for too long and if he does start thrusting stop and perhaps to indicate what's next on the agenda kiss the end of it.

If you have got this far with neither of you cumming and you both wish to go further as opposed to starting to fuck then you need to focus your mouth on his cock and balls. Holding it in one hand lick its length. Do it right from the very tip that may well have seeped some precum down its length and onto his scrotum. This is particularly sensitive for him so be careful and gentle as you lick around and kiss all over it and his balls. He should really appreciate this so do it for some time before slipping one into your mouth and sucking then removing that and replace it with the other and then both at once. As you orally love his balls don't forget firstly, his cock that you should slowly rub but, also perhaps his most sensitive of places. It's called his perineum and it's that small patch of flesh between the back of his scrotum and the start of his anal crease. A nice trick for that is to gently scratch it with your fingernail and will be particularly pleasing to him if you do that as you suck his balls.

Now for the big one, sucking your lover's cock.

Whatever you do don't shove it into your mouth and suck the fucking thing nor do what the name implies as blow it. You need it in your mouth with your lips covering your teeth, at least initially, so that as you slide up and down its length you are simulating the feelings he'd get if he were in your cunt. It will give him extra sensations if you accompany this with rolling his balls gently in your hand and stimulating his perineum as you might also, at the same time gently bite his nipples or, if you physically can, offer him your breasts and nipples for him to fondle, squeeze or suck.

It's quite likely that after you have slid up and down it for a while he'll find your rhythm and start moving in tune with you as he starts to fuck your face. This is a sign that he's getting near and this presents you with a choice that you may or may not have previously discussed and agreed. Is he going to cum in your mouth? If so, are you going to swallow? If you haven't agreed and don't want him to shoot his cum in your mouth, where is he going to deposit his stuff?

To be comprehensive I will cover each eventuality starting with him ejaculating into your mouth and you either swallowing or spitting.

You'll know when he is getting very near. Not only will he probably tell you but you'll feel it in his body both his chest that will start to pump and his cock that will pulsate and then go almost rigid. It's at this point that he should pull out if that's what has been agreed. If that is the contract between you and he complies with it then it's always nice to ask.

"Where do you want to cum on me?"

If you know each other well there's probably no need for him to ask that or for you to answer as previous oral sex will have established the preferred location. However, if a first time or relative newcomer then that needs to be agreed. It's likely that he'll want one of three places and I list these in order of the guy's, not your, choosing.

Your face. They like this to see their sperm across your lips, eyes and cheeks.

Your tits. After shooting it there the fun for them is wiping it off with their dick

Your stomach. It does look good there so that's probably the reason why some prefer that.

But remember, it's your body on which he's going to ejaculate so you have the majority of the choice.

So, assuming it's all been agreed for, let's say, the middle choice, your tits which, I reckon is the most jointly preferred as I, for instance, do not like it on my face as I wear glasses and many women would also not welcome it screwing up their eye make up!

He replies.

"Can I cum on your tits?"

"Yes, yes of course you can," you'll reply taking him from your mouth and rolling onto your back as he kneels beside you and takes hold of his dick. You'll now get the added pleasure of watching your lover jerk off and I find that a big turn on.

He'll kneel with his prick hovering over your chest as he wanks and you'll push your boobs together. Alternate your gaze from his pumping his hand to his eyes. I love staring into them as a lover masturbates for and about me.

OH fuck," he might gasp. "I am near Christina, I'm cumming,' they'll usually moan as they stop their pumping for a moment or two as his cock explodes and his stuff shots out and onto your tits. Depending on age, fitness and the last time he ejaculated there'll be somewhere between two and five streams or spurts with the first maybe even reaching your neck or chin, the last the underside of your boobs or maybe just your chest with the others splattering onto and between each tit.

"Now rub it in please?" you can ask as you enjoy him rubbing the bulbous end of it over your tits, lovely.

If you have agreed to let him cum in your mouth you need to get the angle and depth of his cock right. If your mouth is too low so his cock is deep into your mouth, you're in danger of the end of his cock and the spunk that oozes out combining to possibly make you choke and gag and then whether you want to or not you'll swallow some and some will spill out of your mouth. If the tip is not in very far then it's likely that the power of him shooting will force it out of your mouth and whether you like it or not, he'll spray your face probably and tits as well maybe.

So, make sure that as he's about to cum he's in your mouth to around the end of the bulbous head and you are not gripping it too tightly. The spunk should then firstly, hit the roof of your mouth and seep down to your throat. Again, the amount that he'll deposit will depend on a number of factors. If he's under about thirty, fit, in good health and hasn't cum for a few days you are likely to receive more than your mouth and throat can handle and so some may spill out of your mouth and you may be forced to swallow some.

Assuming you are able to collect a suitable amount in your mouth and you have agreed that you will not swallow it's probably best to remove it discretely rather that spit it out as he looks on. If you have agreed to swallow then a good way is to look into his eyes and in a rather exaggerated way tip your head back and let it slip down your throat as he looks on.

So that's all the technical stuff. Overriding that is the emotional side. You are giving him something very precious indeed. You are letting him place his cock in a very intimate place, maybe even more so than your cunt, in your mouth. Just make sure he appreciates that and treats you well.