All Comments on 'The Art of Oral'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As though you're an authority and not just some cum guzzling slut. Every man likes it differently, every woman performs differently. I've had numerous blow jobs in my long life and no two women have done it the same. As far as all the licking and biting it's a waste of time. I know what I want, she knows what I want and if I'm not ready then shame on me. As for sucking the testicles, if not done properly it can hurt, and when that happens, the joy of the occasion is gone.

673djp673djpover 1 year ago

Excellent story on how a woman gives a blowjob to a man. In fact the lady with whom I was having an affair did exactly as you described foreplay then pleasuring my balls and cock. She didn’t want me to cum in her mouth. As my orgasm approached I’d quickly jam my cock into her pussy and cum.

Our relationship ended when my wife found out.

Now I’m exchanging blowjobs with another man. He declines any foreplay. I want to build the excitement by adding foreplay. Any suggestions?

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Okay, you have just become my favorite author on this site.. Not only did you make this a tutorial, but you made it simple, thorough, and down right erotic and titillating. I envy the men in your life who have the privilege of being with you. After being serviced like that, I would be soooo indebted and eager to please you accordingly.

harvey757harvey757over 1 year ago

Nicely done! Would love to read your take on pleasing a woman orally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES