All Comments on 'The Birthday Party Ch. 04'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yojmavyojmavover 1 year ago

Their gonna need to clean that kitchen…you don’t want ants.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

More of a BDSM story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty damn good as always

vikster89vikster89over 1 year ago

need more stories like this but with a slutty busty teacher and her student

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make some more! Amazing as always thougj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There it is, I knew there had to be more. Mom still is not really setting a great healthy sexual example, but she is no longer potentially ruining her son.

Andy needs to take possession and calm her down a bit and seems to be headed there. Mom went from willing to do anything to make her son happy, to denying him and pushing him along the cuckold's path (cuckolded by someone you are not even supposed to have sex with, and she's the one that started it) while humiliating him, to finally helping him a little towards being more of a mature man.

... while actually affecting her job performance, oof...

Her yoyo-ing looks really bad, as in unstable, but maybe things are evening out now, with Andy standing up.

Get her to clean the kitchen immediately.

Settle her down into a sensible, loving incestuous relationship....

LoL, what a story! Glad I finished what you have written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES