All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 11'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
David ...

While I enjoyed this chapter, I have to confess that I am anxious for Lit to post the final 3 chapters so I can see if David ends up with Amber in the end.

Yes, of all the women that he has met, Amber is still by far and away my fave, and I hope they get together in the remaining two years of this story.

Fantastic story, and I have to say, THANK YOU for writing it all ahead of time and not driving us crazy by posting it over a few months time, as you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great so far!

I think Amber touched every reader's heart here, although i personally think that if David ended up with Cherys (anything's possible right??) that would bring the whole story to a full circle. Thank you.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Ok...

...if you're lucky...that golden moment...that moment that eclipses all other moments in a man's life...happens to you...if you're lucky...Like winning the mega-million lottery...Very rare...and NOT to be missed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Hope he didn't get her pregnant :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved Briana

I would love you to follow Briana for another offshoot story like you did with E-Beth. She is hot a all heck. I love the naughtiness in private. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ive loved this long story... Glued to it! It's been my nite time go-to before bed, terrific stuff! ....but, two hours and he luuuurrrvs her? Rofl! ...notice how he never asked her how old she was either? Hehe (lol, like I would have on a dark moonlit beach the night before I fly out...;). But a lovely plot escape after his fuckup of letting the girlfriend go unhinged and he just played along to get his jollies off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

You sure know how to keep the train at full speed!

I'm not sure how many mountains you can scale without burning both David and I out, but it's been one helluva ride, that's for certain!

Jason

Writer2000Writer2000over 2 years ago

Simply superb! Your description of their lovemaking on the beach is an erotic masterpiece. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES