The Carson's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she straightened and buried her face in my breasts. I could see tears leaking down her cheeks as she gasped, "That was just the most beautiful, wonderful sex I ever..." I stopped her by kissing her lovely mouth and savoring the smell of my pussy on her face.

"Are you wearing panties?" I whispered into her mouth between kisses.

"No," she whispered back, "Just a garter to hold up my stockings." I lifted her up and sat her down on the edge of the counter and pulled up her skirt, and it was like she said, just a white, lacy garter girded her hips with suspenders attached to the stockings. And nestled in the center was her lovely blonde-furred mound. I was about to have a real first major experience for me. I was going to find out why Roxy and Melinda so enjoyed licking another girl's genitals, and I was already enjoying looking at Melinda's. I lowered my head and spread her thick lower lips and looked inside of her.

She had thin inner lips as delicate and pink as the petals of a flower, and inside those velvety membranes of sweet flesh, nestled her little hooded clit and the almost oval opening of her vagina - a vagina so tight that I could only see an inch into it before the pink walls closed as if clamped shut. I reveled in her woman smell, something I never imagined that I would find so alluring, like a siren's perfume pulling me to push my tongue between her lips and penetrate her vagina as deeply as I could. And yes, the walls of her vagina were slick and smooth like the underside of Roxy's tongue.

I licked and licked in her well, enjoying the smoothness and the wetness and swallowing to drink in her moisture. The fluid was almost tasteless and ever so slightly sweet like a light oil in my mouth. I slid two of my fingers into her hole, and licked and nibbled with my lips at her little hood. She was almost instantly squirming and moaning her pleasure, her fingers tangling in my hair to grasp my head into her hips. When she came I got an extra dose of the light oil from her vagina and licked it eagerly into my mouth and swallowed it like it was the nectar of the goddess, and to me, it was.

As the little lurches in her hips eased, I looked up to see her crying softly again, obviously tears of joy, her face filled with a radiant love for me. We kissed, now able to enjoy each other's pussy smells on our faces. I rubbed my pubic fur into her pussy while we kissed and although the touching of our mounds didn't include my clit, I knew I could make her come like this, so I started rubbing my fur into hers while I kissed her. I pulled up her sweater and her breasts were so firm and up-thrust I realized with some surprise that she wasn't wearing a bra - she hadn't needed one. I suckled joyfully at her nipples while she wrapped her stockinged legs around me and pumped her hips at my furry mound.

She came again in a couple of minutes with me sucking at her tongue, my hands massaging her large breasts and my furry mound absorbing love juices from her open pussy. Then I knelt down and gently licked and tongued her asshole as her climax slowly subsided. I was in love. In love with making a girl orgasm - it was like the most wonderful thing I had ever discovered, and I now fully understood Melinda and Roxy's passion for it. I bent to pick up my bra, and still wet panties. And Melinda, her legs still spread with her heels on the edge of the cabinet, used her hand to masturbate herself to yet another climax as she watched me dress.

She hopped off the counter as soon as she finished, probably still tingling all over from her last orgasm and took my hand and kissed it. This time she didn't say anything as we gazed into each other's eyes, understanding that words could only cheapen our experience together. We kissed once more, slowly and softly, and then walked hand in hand out of the restroom.

Melinda offered to drive me back to the dorm when I mentioned how tired I felt, but I told her to go on and have fun and assured her I would be fine. When Melinda went off to look for her slim blonde with the pouty lips, I almost stopped her to ask if I could come with her to watch, but I was too tired to make the effort. I searched for Kim, who was my ride. Apparently she was still upstairs. It was a Friday night, so I could look forward to sleeping late tomorrow. I called a cab and once I was home, I went straight to bed. I don't think I even dreamed.