All Comments on 'The Clinic'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You get pregnant by fucking. Cunt and cock

fucking. Not ass fucking or blow jobs but straight fucking. What a dip shit story a whore house posing as a clinic where the donors pay to fuck some stupid slut with a dumber husband,. The only thing dumber is the juvenile that wrote this shit...or perhaps he was a packastani or a Brit. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Criticism, please, not racism

I found the premise weak, the dialogue trite and the conclusion crushingly predictable, but - within its context - had no problem with the fact that the couple tried to enjoy non-reproductive foreplay prior to his ejaculating inside her. And unlike the racist moron who posted the initial comment (and can't even spell "Pakistani"), I found the author's byline rather an obvious clue as to his nationality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Wimp Husband & Slut Wife Piece Of Shit

And the writer is from the UK. Go figure! Apparently there's nothing left from the old empire except wimps who write about other wimps and cucks. What a waste of bandwidth it was sending in this excrement.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
How many morons post on this site?

To the previous two correspondents who appear neither to understand the slang term "canuck" or know how to access the author's profile, he is <b>CANADIAN</i>.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
just goes to show

A good story example of a low IQ teen been given a computer.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
great imagination

A very imaginative premise. I hope you can write some more like this one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A CHOICE COLLECTION

A choice collection of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Who had the IQ greater than 70?

The wife, no way in hell she is just a dumb fuck. The husband, no he was sold a bill of goods and took the hook like a good sucker. The impregnator, no he is just a dumb slut looking for another whore to pimp. The writer, no he is just to immature to write a good story or plot. The doctor, yes all he wanted was money and he gets it from the couples who use his prostitute services and from the pimps who get the women to later hook for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It is not erotic...

Do you understand that work? "EROTIC" a story about stupid people, rapists, and violating enough laws to put one away for a few decades... Author, is this something that you find erotic? You say you're attached?, I find that hard to beleive, what woman would want anything to do with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs A Sequel

What a punch of conservative puritans. Why are you reading erotica?

This story calls out for a sequel.

Storywise there is a lot left undeveloped: Joseph's relation to the clinic, Mel and Shelley's relationship after the clinic, the clinic and the community. There a lot of plot and background issues to explore.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
This story would need a lot of work to make it.

I appreciate the author's efforts and I know how much work goes into writing a story. My thoughts are as follows: Firstly, the story was repetitive. The sex scene(s) with Joseph doing his thing kept on and on re: "Your dick is so much bigger than my husband's, you're so much better than he is . . . " I realize it's just a story, but I can't imagine a woman who is reluctant in the first place to have sex with another man "just to get pregnant" would, if she really loves her husband, demean and belittle hubby while in the throws of passion and while she is fucking someone else. Secondly, the entire premise is pretty far out -- it's good it's just a story -- because only frozen sperm can ethically be used for artificial insemination (when the donor is anonymous). It's necessary to save the specimen for 3-4 months and to be certain a donor has not turned HIV-positive in that time frame. Only then can the sperm bank release the sperm. Thirdly, it's a fantasy for some (bigger is always better) that just one sample of a larger dick will convert a woman into suddenly loving the "big canuck" partner and no longer loving the husband. The cuckold theme takes many forms but the originality in this one was minimal. Fourthly, there really was no character development. This was just a quick fuck story. I think there needs to be more substance to the story besides a brief introduction and then a lengthy sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It!

Nice story well written. Thanks, we apprecaite it.

Hope you will do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the Best

Contrary to many of the "literary critics" who posted, this is a great hot sexy story which very well could be true.Why wouldn't this young girl get hot and keep cumming with so great a lover. Doesn't mean she doesn't mean se does not love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You Filed This Tale In The Wrong Place

Should have been placed under the 'Wimp / Cuck / Moron' division. The premise for the tale was about as unreal as you could make up. The medical license of the Doctor and Clinic were in complete jepardy from this little farce and then to top all this off, you pulled out your 'Erotic Cliche's' handbook and jotted down every fucking one of them that sounded slightly interesting. Please give it a rest and PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO A SEQUEL. Thanks in advance.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
Superb

I didn't have to stumble over misspelled words, typos and the like. It was soothing reading your story. Loved this and must read more of your work. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SLUT

Now she is fucking whore slut, skank--If her hubby finds out , out the bitch goes--find her stud and cut is cock off, break his legs and arms--let his ex wife live on the streets.

ZKHANFLZKHANFLalmost 14 years ago
LOL

I'm laughing at the dumb comments posted here. Actually if anyone would do some research on news articles and put in the term honor killing. It would show that PAKISTANI (to the idiot who couldn't use spell check) men are far from wimps, and if the hubby even suspected his wife was having an affair let alone actually getting caught, then she would be killed, and the hubby most likely wouldn't even face charges or get off completely free.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Pakistan

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
BULLSHIT

A total piece of crap. Not even worth writing anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent bit of erotica!

I got hard at about the time she met her impregnator and remained in that state to the end. This is what erotic writing is supposed to do to male readers. I'm not sure the anal segment was necessary or even contributed to the effect of the story. But everything else went right to my dick and gave me a reason to jerk off. You made the right choice in ignoring the husband once the fun started: He was irrelevant to what was going on between the two principal actors.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Too darned

predictable. And when hubby finds out, he'll invite Joseph to raise the child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, sure !!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moronic

Standard LW wimp husband. The story seeks to normalize the cuck/fag fetish of the cucks who congregate here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It checked all the boxes for the ‘wife inseminated’ genre.

First, the husband, urged her to go ahead "Maybe it's not such a crazy idea.” √

Second, Joseph had an extraordinarily large cock. √

Third, Shelly cried out with joy that he much better than her husband. √

Fourth, he got her to admit that he now ‘owned’ her pussy. √

Fifth, he slipped his name and phone number in her purse. √

Checking all five of these boxes allows the story to become much more than a simple one-off, wife breeding story.

In our case, my wife knew we were soulmates after our first date. Mentally and emotionally we really connected, and that has carried over into our marriage. However, I’m fairly scrawny and not that good looking; even though I’m a good provider.

Right out of college she got a job with a charitable foundation whose primary patrons were very wealthy, successful men, mostly in their early 40s. She helped out at the fundraising events, and immediately noted they were smarter, more athletic, better looking, and sexier than me.

As we began to discuss starting a family, she would jack me off in bed, and mention how virile all those men were. She even showed me photos of her, dressed in sexy evening gowns, accompanied by the different guys at the charity galas.

To make a long story short, she convinced me that we wanted the best genes available for our children. So, I got a vasectomy, and she selected a breeder from the group. He was exactly like Joseph, and she had a dozen orgasms with him. They recorded her breeding, which checked all five boxes √√√√√√ and gave me the CD.

Now, seven years later, we have four beautiful children. Each one has a different father; however, they were all selected because they had brown hair, blue eyes, and were white like me. My wife was turned into their cock whore, and she still fucks each one of the four men as often as she can. She gives me a ‘pussy slide’ and nothing more. We could not be happier: are children got the best genes available, are high IQ, athletic and good looking.

My wife’s advice to any young girl, that receives a marriage proposal, is to ask the young man: “Sure I’ll marry you, but we both want the strongest, smartest, healthiest children possible – don’t we? So, will you let me give you a vasectomy as an engagement gift!”

Merely ‘average’ husbands really have no business impregnating their hot, young wives! We selectively breed just about every other domestic animal to improve the breed, why should humans be any different?

I’m content knowing my children are better than I am.

We liked your story, and are going to read your next chapter now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous