All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 11'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did you change the story from the first time?

Hey, feels good to read this. It was one my earliest stories in literotica back then. Just curious, did you change much in this version?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jumped the shark

"He was use to the sight of"

"her curved flesh pushing into her flesh, the fleshy part of his thumbs"

Two characters named Cindy?

Don't give a shit about the other families

Series started off great but jumped the shark I'm afraid

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to both anonymous

First anonymous: Thanks! No, I'm not changing anything at all really. A big debate for me is the telephone. When I first posted this landlines where still much more common. Now everybody uses cell phones almost exclusively, Had this been written now Matt would never give Cindy the home number. I decided to leave things the way they were the first time.

Second anonymous: I remember more split with readers the first time over the direction the story started to take, and it is still happening now and that is to be expected. I understand. A lot of incest readers really want the focus completely on the couple. I wanted more of a lifestyle. To me that is not a shark. Bizarre as it may sound as I write I find my characters have always named themselves and gave themselves their own personalities. I've done writing seminars and classes where I've tried to explain this but most look at me funny. I know some other pros who say the same thing so I'm not going to commit myself over it. Cindy Lynn came first and since is she under-aged she is not going to have an active place here. Cindy Morgan really, really wanted that name and even though I tried others they didn't feel right so we have two Cindys. I find in real life that it is very common for people to encounter people with the same name (in fact it is extremely rare not to have multiple people with the same name around,) so why not here? Really, you only know one John or David or Debbie? I just have to keep it straight for the reader. I like the challenge and the realism.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertabout 7 years ago
What shark?

My mother's side of the family has 3 Johns and 2 Walters and if you count middle names 2 Elizabeths. It happens more often than you realize. As for not giving a shit about the other families, it was already established that Di and Sue were best friends with the other two more as add ons. Their names escape me at the moment, but one is between marriages and has become a total screw up. The others don't want her around to mess up their families. Chip's mom just hasn't been brought into the loop on the ilegal activities going on yet. That's a huge risk to take, even with a close friend.

Keep up the good work, litfan. I look forward to reading the next installment again!

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
I agree with notsooldpervert

It would be a pretty boring series if it was just Matt and Mom for 20 parts.

Another Happy Friday for me!

Thanks and keep it rolling. Can't wait to see who falls into the honey pot next :)

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
when is the next part

loved this series so far but when is next chapter coming

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to notsooldpervert

Thanks for your very gracious words as well as great explanation about multiple names. Honored to have you as a reader.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Ironman52

Hey - thanks for your wonderful comments as well. When I was first writing this I did consider sticking just to Matt and Diana, but I found that while challenging due to the limitations I didn't think it would be as much fun for me the writer nor would it be so realistic. Happy you like it.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke - thanks for reading and commenting! When I first posted this series on Lit I got to chapter 26. I am now releasing the old chapters once a week (I submit on Wednesday and the chapter posts for you to read it either Friday or Saturday depending how many stories they have to look over first.) Before commenting this I just submitted Chapter 12 - the Jamaica chapter.

I am now writing chapter 31 and expect probably another four or five chapters after that before the series comes to an end.

Thanks again!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good series...How is Matt going to get to fuck Sue if Jeff is there and DIana will only fuck Matt?

Why did you have 2 girls named "Cindy" in the story? Sue has a daughter named Cindy. That confused me?

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Prop69

Hey again prop69 - the dynamics of the entire gang is very interesting. As an ethical slut, which I believe a lot of these characters are as well, there is a lot of open territory yet still guidelines and rules based on personal preferences.

As for the two Cindys I am sorry about that. I'm very weird when it comes to being a writer. I start out most of my work (erotic or non-erotic) with an idea of a character and his/her personality and I write initially to explore them and I use a single letter to name them. Often those writings never even appear in the final product, it's just my way to meet the characters. At some point I always get a strong sense of a name and boom! there you have it. I had already identified the Lynn's younger daughter as Cindy so when I got the strong sense of "Cindy" for the waitress I initially fought it. Always a bad move for me and things got bogged down. So Cindy she became. I felt that is part of real life. I know many people often in the same room that share first names, so that made me feel better about things. I do try to distinguish carefully when talking about one or the other.

Sorry again but hopefully I will do a good enough job keeping it straight for you.

Please keep me posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok?

The previous slow, seductive pace has suddenly turned into a race, losing a little of the charm of earlier chapters, but keep going.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

It is enjoyable when an incestuous couple have friends in which they can openly show/share their sexual and emotional bonding.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

One again - fantastic chapter. The storyline is very interesting... Always can't wait to see what the characters do next :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous