All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 16'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
Well it was fun while it lasted

Well you were working up to this moment, but alas I had hoped it wouldn't come. What Diana did with the Deal was the pinnacle of love for one's child. Then that love was spoiled by defilement of sluttiness. Just spoiled the effect from the Deal in my opinion.

stangdavidstangdavidabout 7 years ago
bad deal

i think the story is pretty much done now. Cindy should have just slowly joined, but now his mom is just a slut. if that's how it was going to be it should have happened a lot sooner. even before Jamaica. oh and anal is still intercourse.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
I am enjoying this

Love the way your words paint a picture in my mind of what is happening. Very erotic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

In my mind Diana spoiled whole show.

Vincent0901Vincent0901about 7 years ago
Pity

From awesome romance to cheap incest story..... Is he fine that his mothet treated as a slut?

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
incest?

its good matt has a girl friend,but will matt and his mother get together? to acually make this story series worthy of being in this category...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pay attention

I guess a mom giving her son a blow job isn't incest. I think it is. The Lyn father and son fucking Mrs. Lyn in earlier chapter is incest. Reread the story would you. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story so far but this is definitely my least favourite chapter.

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
More for the Party!?

I was a little disappointed when the ch15 was so short until we got a second dose a day later! Nice. Time to add some more friends to the party. Thinking Dianna and Mat don't have an incestuous relationship is pretty narrow. The twister is Di's sacred vagina :) They we are only halfway there. Keep the good times rolling! ...and its time to add more souls to the boil cauldron of love.

Thanks Litfan10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blew it

Man, I hate it when I read an "incest" story all about what I THINK is mother and son love with a slow build, only to find out mommy is an anal whore and son doesn't give a fuck about it. Pathetic attempt at story telling, thanks for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Di tells Cindy, that everything she's going to do her son has done already, he didn't do anal with her, and the main character is getting the least action, change the title it should read whore mum and friends, and don't tell me he's going to get his mother's pussy coz she said "he doesn't want me" so he doesn't want his mom in a sexual way, I feel sorry for matt his girl won't give him any, his mom just gives him a blow while she gives everyone her ass also, and all his friend are busy with everyone's mother. I'm starting to think matt is just a looser. This series just became not worth bothering with ,BTW besides the chapters that Matt gets a bj this story does not belong in incest.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
decent chapter thou

good chapter dude another five stars except i really hope that cindy doesnt start giving blowjobs and handjobs or even anal to the other men she must keep it only for Matt otherwise you are turning her into a whore. good luck and plz keep her sexual activities for matt only.

haarekhaarekabout 7 years ago
Confusing

While I dont agree with the other negative comments completely, I do see where they are coming from. The story seem to have taken a turn. Kinda like a few characters are not staying true to their character.

Anyways, from another comment, is it true that you have 30+ chapters of this but will only release one a week?! Why?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Remember when these were hot...

... and they were just about Diana and Matt teasing each other?! Fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow this chapter just ruined all that was built up. Im sorry but di either fucks and sucks her son and he readily uses all three holes as long as he wants or what was the point to every single previous chapter? Whether they end up together is moot. Cindy being added to deal just the same. Di should not be donig anything with anyone else until matt has had all three holes to his fill. Lame. Never should have involved other neighbors/characters in this to add the actual sex into the story. Id vote less than one if I could.

bucco40bucco40about 7 years ago
anonymous idiots

This is litfan's story. Leave the idiot comments out. Di used to be wild according to all the others. They ALL said she never allowed anyone but her husband David in her pussy. Now she has Matt for that maybe. He as awakened her and Cindy has helped. The story is great if you read it as a whole and not piecemeal. Criticism is okay if it is legit. Comments are okay for suggestions and thoughts. All else is crap.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the lack or replies

Sorry for the vanishing act - I managed to catch what I'm "fondly" calling the plague and still am getting my feet back under me.

I'll try to get to everybody later towards the weekend. Here's the general overview:

Diana definitely stepped out of form and hopefully those who stick around for chapter 17 will understand a bit more why.

I get a kick out of the "whore" and "slut" references here in the comments. I do get it - Diana betrayed your sense of what's right (hence the throwing of the terms.) Not agreeing though - This is still the same woman who refused many advances on the night out drinking. She is not a whore - anonymous sex definitely won't work nor is she getting paid (a big distinction for me with that term.)

The problem with "slut" is I don't think that is a bad thing. Honestly, I happily consider myself a "slut." Thing is, there is an important word in front that makes a world of difference - "ethical slut." Look it up (google is your friend) it is a real term, and I have tremendous respect for ethical sluts.

I just submitted Chapter 17 so hopefully it will be up by Friday or Saturday.

If I do finish the final chapter this weekend like I expect, I will unleash the beast and submit the rest of the chapters for your pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Glad that you have posted your stories again. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't worry

I get why you're doing the story more dull now

You're coming to a important part in Matt and Cindy's relationship and need to slow things

Keep up the great work litfan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Parth

Did you make some changes in this chapter? I read all the chapters earlier and you are one of my favorite author.

Hope we will get to read additional chapters than what you have published earlier.

haarekhaarekabout 7 years ago
Good news

Great to hear we may get the motherload (pun intended) of the rest of the chapters! Thanks Litfan!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good story, but getting a little boring

Having a beautiful woman running around the house nude and still not having any sex is a little outside reality. She is not giving blowjobs or hand jobs and only letting Matt touch her breasts...I want to see them making love and some series fucking.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
There is nothing sexy about

An ass to mouth, anal to blowjob

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Great series. It is good to see/read about mature adults that do not appear to have any sexual hang ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot.

Right up to turning di into an ass slut, with another woman's husband and son.

How do you go from, you can look but no touching to blow jobs then fuck my ass.

Would be different with Sue there but she wasn't.

Makes no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, as a fellow anonymous, I'd say Diana is the bitchest bitch in this story. There's something wrong with your masculinity if you don't think so... or maybe you're a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was no indication whatsoever in the previous chapters that it would lead to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous