All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 19'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
more please

short chapter.....keep it going,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Great contintuation,

Kim learned the difference between the pros and the amatures.

The pros know the rules.

Quick question how old is the Lynn's daughter just curious to see if she's old enough for sue to join the naked fun for Craig and hubby.

Again great story can't wazit to read more.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
cool bit short thou

noice man but it was kinda short for me, also when is matt gonna fuck cindy? another 5* from me well done.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to tjb50cal

Hey tjb50cal

Thanks for your comment. After the big Matt, Cindy and Diana chapter I did have a sense of shorter scenes for a bit - Chapter 21 is longer with a lot going on.

Glad you liked it.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Anonymous

I've tried to create, for me, the ideal living situation and as someone who is polyamorous and an ethical slut that meant the entire neighborhood. I love the idea of the four couples having a very close intimate relationship. While what I present is ideal, I do want the sense that it isn't easy to do this hence Kim's dilemma here.

I would love to have the added dynamic of the Lynn daughter but I have a strong sense of her as a couple of years younger than Craig which would make her 16 at the oldest and out of the picture for the purpose of this site. Do I think Sue and Jeff would include her in the activities? Absolutely, but you are just going to have to imagine it.

Great question - thanks!

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Prince Luke

Hey PrinceLuke! Welcome back and thanks for your comment.

Sorry it is a bit short as is Chapter 20, but 21 is longer I promise.

Cindy is getting very addicted to sex so she is on a very steady path.

Thanks again and I hope you keep enjoying.

BigPappy42BigPappy42about 7 years ago
Another great chapter

You seem to never disapoint Litfan10! You have created charachters that are simply so loveable that you never want the story to end. While the chapter was a little short it seamed appropriate in length because it flowed so well. Thank you again for giving us such a great story.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Such feeling...passion...fire...shameless eroticism!

I read several without taking the time to comment...as good as ever...can't wait to read on!!!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
How soon before Matt gets Cindy's cherry

My cock is hard and horny

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I have no problem with real life willing incestuous relationships. I believe all three families in this series accurately reflect an incestuous.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

As everyone else has said - another fantastic chapter. I am really enjoying the story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous