All Comments on 'The Diary'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kill yourself

Whether by slitting your wrists or bashing you head against the wall, do it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not at all about a cuckold

It's about a lying,cheating,evil,whore being a lying,cheating,evil,whore. Nothing more. Same mediocre junk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
how the fuck van she claim to love Don?

Is the author so fucking retarded that simply saying "I love you" is an adequate expression of love? Please explain how those three words make it all better?

It's like an abusive husband beating the holy fuck out of his wife while saying "I love you" and she is bleeding, covered in bruises and suffering broken bones and internal damage. What she did was lie, cheat, defraud, insult, demean and humiliate her husband. What part of that is love because I'm pretty fucking confused.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHICH IS THE WORSER

the knowing or the acceptance. TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
This one should break the record

The poor sad characters who become so involved in the story should go mad over this one. UK researcher, with a bit of luck you may achieve the lowest score ever, and the highest number of critical comments and death threats seen on the Literotica site.

D

vazkor13vazkor13almost 9 years ago
one of the worst

Really awfull.

There is some good cuckols stories where you have the felling that despite her cheating the wife really love her husband, but here ...

And the pregnancy from some other guy is just the worse thing that can happen to a couple, moreover when everybody, kid included, knows it.

Grayman612Grayman612almost 9 years ago
I gave it 4 stars.

Regardless of my score, I have to say that he can't possibly allow her to continue especially since she's crossed the emotional boundary that he set in his mind at the start. Dump the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BS

what BS too bad can't give negatiive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worst

In the trashbin - as dr phil would say: time wasted and i never get it back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you would have to be

pretty sick to read your stories from cover to cover i read maybe a line here and there and i get sick, humor would be a better spot for you, just a suggestion i know a sick fuck like you thinks their hemmingway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Same old basic ukuckold story, never anything new, just the same old crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
UKCUCK

Miserable excuse for a male author; spare us any more of your sick crap and go jump in a fire and die.

proverbialassholeproverbialassholealmost 9 years ago
Well...

I can understand that you portray a very sick couple. As such a portrayal, it is very successful. It is sick and decadent, but as such, it is what it should be. If one is into sick and decadent. I am not, but I acknowledge the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointing

What a waste of time. What is the husband getting out of this so-called "love"? He likes to be referred to as unsatisfying and to be denied sex. He should get a life and you should warn us when you write this kind of shit.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Why?

This is you're stock standard story with each of the humiliation boxes carefully ticked. So why is it so long? You must realise by now that we skip most of it and turn to the end to check if there is a surprise waiting. There never is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuckin' cuck wimp

next thing you know ...he'll be blowing his cheating cunt's lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I get it

I get it. I understand the fantasy.

However, what I do not understand about these stories, as stories, is why the wife behaves the way she does. I mean, beyond the fact that the 'wife' is only a vehicle for the author's fantasy.

Read as a self-contained story the wife is utterly lacking in personality or motivation. As written, she comes across as a selfish person, only thinking about dirty sex, and expressing contempt for her husband's sexuality.

If all this were true - true in the story's reality - then it only begs a pile of questions, mainly concerning how dumb the husband is to never have noticed this degree of contempt in his own wife. Couples are usually more sensitive to each others' moods. The story - as a story - does not provide any explanation for why the wife does such a turn-around. It's convenient for the fantasy, but real people's personalities don't work that way.

So, yes, as a fantasy, I get it - but don't get off on it.

But as a story, it fails, because the wife is given no better explanation for her behavior than being a vehicle for the author's own fantasy.

ukresearcherukresearcheralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Formatting

Unfortunately the Literotica formatting has completely ruined the effect that I went to a lot of trouble to create. I intended to give the impression of a facsimile diary with the date in the left margin and the diary text indented. I also set the characters to italics to give the impression of handwriting and I most certainly didn’t want it double line spaced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At least you tried ...

To make the format a bit different but the diary thing didn't quite work as well as it might not because of the formatting but because its tinted your usual more freely flowing style of writing. But points for trying something different. As for that narrative... I wish it was different ! You have kind of been telling variations on the same basic story for years now. Don't you think it's time to make a change? Extend yourself beyond what's obviously your own personal fantasy into something a bit meatier and more complex? I think you could do that if you gave yourself a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ukresearcher

Are you ever going to write something erotic? You must have a different concept of the word "erotica" than most of the readers here. Sorry, fellow, you blew it again. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Forget the subject matter of this mess.

It was just terrible. Badly conceived and poorly delivered. A complete and utter waste of time even to skim. Not worth the time spent. Your writing is in a league with Samuelx, the worst writer on this site. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
UK

You are one of the better writers on LIt, at least in Loving Wives. It is a shame that you are getting into straight abusive cucking lately. Your stories used to have more appeal (to me) when the husband showed some semblance of normalcy instead of being a total selfless cuck with no pride or ego. Oh well, to each his own........

Anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Have faith

with a good doctor you can heal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not sure

This had potential, but in the end you completely blew it. You should have made her suck your dick, and then rolled her over and shoved it up her ass. The 2 things she never let you do before. And she would be giving me some of her earnings. Or she could get the hell out and find some place else to live. No custody fight. No arguments. Get what you want or be done with the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So what do her kids out of this?

I understand that her husband gets something out of this, or at least that's what all the cuck authors here claim, but what about her children? They didn't sign up for this. The kids don't mind that their mother just disappears whenever she feels like it? She's never home and based on the amount of time she spends in bed doing something other than sleeping she can't possibly have the energy to spend time with her children when she is home... Oh what a joy it would be to be this woman's son or daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Current Score is 1.71

Current Score is 1.71 which means almost no one liked the story ! This is no surprise.

Why write stories no one likes ? Are you Mat Monroe or Lynn GKS reincarnated ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives. what else is new? 1* If you're shooting for the lowest score, you're on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why didn't the husband find his own boyfriend?

That is clearly what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is there a difference...

...between a wimp and a queer? I am not sure, but in many cases they are one and the same. Next question. Is a writer who makes all husbands wimps or gays himself a wimp or gay? It certainly appears that this is a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is the writer gay?

He might be British

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The wrtiter's not Gay dear annony but you are

you sucked more cocks that a Asian $10 whore. Gave this a 51! But you did or couldn't love them long time. You're a pre mature cock sucker. that's why your wife left your sorry ass.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
You really neeed to contimnue this story and tell us about

the 10day meeting!! Explain all of it and have the husband clean up every night and day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awful

Many of your stories are really good. Most have an interesting twist at the end. This couple has two children. You have her calling his cock a "piece of gristle" in the very beginning along with nothing but expressions of contempt for him. This turns him on? Couldn't get past the first page. I assume that you wrote four more pages of the crap. You can, and have done much better than this.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
Well.

I've read some of your other stories, and feel that this one is not up to par for you. Knowing how you like to turn the husbands in your stories into spineless, dickless wimps.Is it too much to ask of you to try and make the husband a normal man with a normal life married to a normal wife. Well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your Stories Are Like a Traffic Accident

You know you don't want to be a part of it but can't help at looking at it.One on your worst uk.Plausibility has to exist even in poorly written fiction.This is just Sci Fi.The scorn and debasement that this wife shows for hubby is beyond fiction.Sorry uk.You went further off the rails than normal.No vote because that denigrates the one .You know you are going to be bashed by the readership here for posting this mess but for some masochistic reason you want to be denigrated just like the poor schlub in this story. Autobiographical maybe.?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This writer usual plot....

This writer usual plot...I don't know the reason, but the writer seems to hate husbands and faithful wives. All wives are cheating whores and all husbands willing cuckolds!!! I don't care about the reasons why he writes like this, but I think it would be good for him to change the plots from time to time...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think you win.

Not sure what the game is called, but it appears to be scored like golf. I think you did the entire round, all holes, with 1 stroke. Not an Emmy nor an Oscar, but I think you definitely earned a Bonnie.

Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Competition for the lowest average vote?

When UK started to write he had some stories where for example the husband killed the rapist loverboy in the Canadian forrest or the husband was a decent person.

Now as Matt Moreau sank into the limitless forgivinness marsh he sank into the limitless dumb cuckold husband marsh. I am afraid nothing could save him from this marsh...............dead author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A black hole doesn't suck as badly as this story does.

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Later

There are lower vote stories in LW, so UK has to wait for much lower vote with newer story.

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story. I don't know why people keep reading it if its not the cup of tea. I hope you write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best story you've written in a long, long time. I loved it!

5 stars. To those who don't like your stories, go read something else. I married a virtuous woman and pleasured her for many years. Then, at a family reunion, a well-hung cousin sat beside her and she saw his large penis. They disappeared. Over the years when he came to town, they fucked. I had no control over it, because I was at work. Every time he came to town, he called me and we went to lunch, and I assumed that he had just left our house. It didn't excite me, but I did go home and give her everything I had. So I can relate. We were married for 56 years, and we both had secret affairs, but we still loved each other. What the fuck is wrong with an occasional fuck?

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Terrible Comment on Fidelity

The first sign of infidelity and the guy should have left. Dumb ass. Does not the real world.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 9 years ago
As Written?

Not very good as written. Even if I don't like the content, will read stories if written well. Had to give up on this one about halfway through page one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are a really fucked up little man.

I just wonder if you were scared or just born bent. Hope you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ther will be only one solution:

Run and take the kids with you. If she tries to follow you just turn and either kill her or sell her to the famous Mexican whorehouse where she will find her true profession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Literotica needs a new category

All of the lovers of second hand dick snot can post there. I cannot believe there are people that claim to be MEN that actually find that weak-ass shit exciting. Oh yeah, and you had to toss an eggplant into the wood pile. True to form. You probably are intimidated by 'persons of the negro persuasion'. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I see that cunt bonnietaylor2

is still stalking the pages of Literotica, especially loving wives. As usual, her remarks make no sense. Ravings of a lunatic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
O Brother

Same old cuck crap- the hubby is always a big pussy. Really dumb she does not know

that a dick can not enter a womb. And of course it always a black guy involved and the stupid woman is going to purposely get knocked up by him. To many people are hung up on these topics. Your rating is a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What is the wrong occassion fuck

@ Anon

1. Bastards

2. STDs

3. Strangers get inform about family thing

4. Increasing distance to each-other to the maximum as it is the spouse change

The life works after mathematical statistic law, so there are a minority where something can work against to the statistical results.

So a minority where the open marriage works to try to sell this demaged goods (open marriage/wife share) innocent young against the statistical law shows this go to catastrophic demaged marriages and divorce in the most cases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

even by your low standard this reaches new levels of sadness , i like to think you write these stories for a laugh, seeing the irate reactions of readers, i really hope your life is not reflected in them, if so then please avail yourself of some therapy, mental health issues are no longer a taboo subject ,please get help!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Over the top....

Don's discovery was the exiting part. Realizing there was still space left over from her second largest cock, a close second. Don should get Sanda implanted with birthcontrol then send her on to jamaca if he wants to keep her. Then he should pimp her out himself, if not then, sell her to Marcus. Choice number three Pay Marcus to keep her passport, and live a better life.

Love to rewrite others stories...

So over the top, had fun reading, the wifes diary with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The reason haters hate:

This was a superb story. I hope in part 2 husband gets to personally insert the black studs potent dick into his wife's eager and fertile cunt.

The reason haters hate cuckold stories is because they subconsciously know they are not satisfying their own wives, and that sooner or later she'll be doing it behind their backs, if they're not enjoying it on a regular basis already. Most likely with a black man with superior physique, intellect and an outstanding male member.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a different!

@ Anon The reason haters hate

The cuck story haters would divorce their cheating wives! The husbands of the cuck stories keep eating the creampies from story to story without divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
????

@ Anon The reason haters hate

If the unsatisfied wives were HONEST they would start the divorce from their non good sex power husbands. Why do these wives want to remain married to an bad sex performance husband???? After divorce they could fuck several men easier as married state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hope you get a real thrill writing these sorry little cuck stories.....

......because I find them infuriating. IMO no man worthy of the name puts up with that kind of bullshit. If wifey turns slut, then whore, well.....that road has lanes in both directions. If she fucks around and suffers no consequences in her "committed" relationship, then he should be afforded the same open door.

What I find most egregious, is that they have children and they are both behaving completely irresponsibly toward their offspring. They only get scant mention, the story filled with timing and events completely inconsistent with a family home situation.

Yah, it's fantasy, alright......bad fantasy. The kind where one or the other character wakes up bound to a table, their skin flayed and some sicko stirring their viscera with their bare hands.

That a woman would resort to such behavior is intolerable. That any man would tolerate and embrace it discourages any hope for the human race.....

As always, the writing is nearly impeccable, it's the subject matter that leaves me so unhappy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As it said on the cover !

A good read although I can't quite get the attraction of the baby thread. I think Nanny and Granddad might notice don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've read your stuff before.

I check back occasionally to see if you have changed or expanded your range, but it's the same sad shit every time. Some poor bastard gets cheated on and doesn't have enough self respect to walk away. Give your hero some balls and your stories might score some points.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticalmost 9 years ago
Hit the road, Jack!

To say that there are fictional wives and mothers on Literotica less deserving of a husband's loyalty would indeed be damning with faint praise. Certainly, the wife depicted in this story is devoid of virtually any redeeming quality, having neither respect for her husband nor self-respect. And rather than be contrite upon learning of her husband's awareness of her selfish infidelity, she seems almost contemptuous of him, with any verbal expression of love being just words without meaning when measured against her actions. Under these circumstances, it is baffling why a husband would remain with such a wife for any reason.

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 9 years ago
A lovely story

I really liked this story. It was sweet, sexy and I came several times reading it. It takes a REAL man to allow his wife the freedom to follow her dreams or needs, even to the extent of having another man's baby. You small-dick guys who are slagging this story are just showing your insecurity. You wouldn't be complaining if the roles were reversed - if a man was screwing round outside his marriage. Speaking as a women, I know what sort of man I prefer.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
To @redfoxx15...

To @redfoxx15...We know what kind of men you prefer...not about the cock size, but one that beat you up every single day for any reason...Like many other women that love it and can't say "NO TO VIOLENCE"!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Revenge Sex!

Don should get revenge sex from Delia you fuck my wife now I'm gonna fuck you! Then get a journal write about his sexual adventures around the world while putting down his wife. So she can read it while he's not home now that be a great sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a sick story.

Just another wimp married to a slut. How many of these sick ass stories are we going to be subjected to. I hoped the dumb fucker would man up and throw her worthless ass out. He is as worthless as she is.

From now on, I'm going to read the last 2 paragraphs first before I waste my time reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enthralling Word Craft

just wish the Author could put that skill to use on a Romance

.

5 Stars for the Quality of the writing.

no comment on the genre & topic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I caught my wife because of her diary

But it was nothing like this story. In real life, it is a gut wrenching blow to the stomach, and as I read, I thought I might throw up. I barely made it to the toilet. Lilly had left only hours before, on her way to her mothers house, or so she said. Unfortunately, she had left her diary out on her side of bed where I could barely see it under the bed. Thinking it was something she might need, I checked to see what to do.

You see, my wife had started seeing her old boyfriend, the one she purported to love before we were married. But he cheated on her and moved on, and I had no idea he'd moved back. So the guy who took her cherry was back in the crotch of her tree, riding like a madman, according to her own words. One thing I did learn, while I wasn't slighted in cock size, after reading it, I realized why she never felt all that tight. there is big, me, and there is OH MY GOD. That was Tom.

It seemed when I left for work, Tom pulled into my house not long after. He had been banging my wife for six weeks and I had seen nothing. Nothing out of place at home, not any less from my wife nor any less love. To see her love of Tom written out in her own hand was awful and I knew my marriage was over. Who wants to live with a woman, any spouse, that doesn't love you as much as someone else? No one in their right mind.

I packed my stuff and left. We didn't have much after being married only 18 months. I saw in her diary where she had quit taking the pill and by who she got pregnant by was going to be a crapshoot. Well, it might not be Tom, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be me. Stopping by my employers house, I picked up my final check, a little added for severance pay and I left town. She could do whatever the hell she wanted, she would simply do it without me being anywhere around. I left her diary wide open on the middle of the bed with my wedding ring holding it open to the page where she talked about how much she loved Tom.

After I was settled about 400 miles away, I found a job doing the same thing I had been, driving dump truck, except I made not only a little more but longer hours and all the overtime I wanted. I went hog wild for a few months, driving up to 80 hours per week. I was so dog tired my boss call me in and read me the riot act. After that, I kept it down between 50 and 60 hours per week. But man did I make a lot of money.

I made a call to a buddy who my wife and I used to hang out with both he and his wife. Bill told me my wife was distraught over my leaving and had moved back home with her own folks. She admitted to his wife she had been cheating on me and she had reached the point she couldn't understand why. But he said, his wife let him know Lilly was still seeing Tom whenever she could. She just couldn't say no to his cock and the things he made her do.

I sent money to my buddy. It was I know a guy that knows a guy type deal and Bill was willing to go the extra mile for me. He didn't say anything to his wife and he had also warned her he didn't want the cheating cunt in his house, but he made contact and spent my money wisely. I read in the paper where Tom had been hit by a car that then backed up over him a second time and pulled forward for a third time. He was badly injured with broken bones everywhere. He went on to live, but was never the same. Apparently, that broke the spell he had over Lilly who never bothered to even go see him.

Somehow Lilly tracked me down and when I came home one evening, she was sitting on my porch waiting. I invited her in and when she stood up, that was when I saw her gut. I asked her how far along she was and she admitted, 4 1/2 months. Well, I'd been gone for almost 7. Over some coffee for her and a 101 proof Wild Turkey for me, I asked her what she was doing at my place. That's when she came out and asked me if there was any way possible we could get back together. I pointed at her stomach and laughed, telling her she'd better go see Tom, he was the love of her life and had gave her an obvious extra filling of love.

She broke down into tears and admitted she had made a huge mistake and didn't realize how big until she came home from staying the weekend at his place, found her diary with my wedding ring in it. At that moment she professed, she understood the difference between love and lust. With me, her husband, it was both love and lust, with Tom it was overwhelming lust. I gave her a sad smile and told her it looked like lust had won out, she continued to fuck him even after she found I had left. Her place was at his side, I declared, and told her she'd better head for home.

That was when she told me Tom had been badly hurt in an accident and would never be the same. I told her that really didn't matter, she had given me up the moment her knees came apart and his cock slid into her. At that moment, our marriage was over. If she wanted a life, she had better look elsewhere, I had no interest in worrying about a cheating wife. I'll never forget the look on her face at my statement, I guess she'd never thought about it. I fixed us dinner and she stayed the night, I let her sleep on my couch, you didn't think I'd let her diseased cunt into my bed, did you?

The next morning, I woke her up with a chaste kiss and breakfast. A good breakfast before a long drive was just what she needed, I advised her, and she needed an early start back to nurse Tom back to health. She was crying when she left, we both knew it was over.

I signed the divorce papers when they came and sent them back. The next time I went home, it was about 4 years later and I happened to actually see Lilly pushing Tom in his wheelchair down the street with a little boy walking next to them. I had heard they were married and wished them nothing but bad luck. Me? I had a tall thin girlfriend next to me, 5'8" and 130lbs that loved to waterski, rock climb, hunt, fish and mountain bike. Nice big firm titties with nipples pointing at the sky when they were unharnessed and a 22" waist. We were engage and have since married.

The nice thing is, she knew my baggage from my wife cheating and does everything she can to show that would never happen with her. And you know what? I believe her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
reply to redfox 15

what happened to the sanctitie of marriage. You say a real man would let her explore and expand her horizons to a certain extent i agree but this slut went far beyond the realms of decency or respect to her partner and children so tell me again hqw a real man would act.Not like this pathetic excuse for man instead of screwing the shit out of the bitch this guy reads about her fucking around and gets hard wow now theres your kind of a real man a soft cock no hoper

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic 1*

Shakes head. What a slut, what a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a fucking waste

of time to read shit about a total wimp and a total slut. What about disease I know who thinks about that. But what i can't get around is the total disrespect she had for hubby. And to do things with others she never did with him. Fuck that. Ram head on into a tree at 80 and just before you hit reach over and unbuckle her seat belt. That should end his problem. if it doesn't him also. Wait if it does then his problem is still solved

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
WOW

That was a wimp story of all wimp stories. hubby is the worlds sorriest excuse for a boy much less a man. what a fucking pussy!

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Wimp It Is

I think just about every one who has commented to this story agrees.. Don is the most wimpiest wimp of all times. Can't you imagine husbands that aren't total wimps with wives that aren't complete cheating gutter whores. Damn UK maybe you need some help. Go see a Dr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category! As Fetish--5 Stars! As Loving Wives--Zero Stars!

Or is the proper British term "Zed"?

So I didn't rate it.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
WHAT ????

What kind of crap is this. Don must be like 5 foot 1, skinny as a rail, and as screwed up in the head to put up with what he read in his wife diary. and to allow it to happen. I hope this a story isn't out of your life because if it is your are one screwed person and a COWARD as well..... Not even going to rate this because they don't have negative numbers here. This is the worse story I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I truly hope you are not allowed around children.

You really are a sick little fuck.

paulskinspaulskinsover 7 years ago
Not the only one

I'm glad to know that I was not the only one who skipped all of this dribble about her being a whore and read the end. It really did drag on and on about her being a whore and a slut. Kind of boring. Also which planet does this chick live on. It seems the huge cocks out number the small ones. I never knew so many guys were walking around with huge dicks. Extremely unrealistic in that aspect of the story. There is a reason they call it average. All in all, this story was terrible. I couldn't agree more that you obviously need some kind of professional help. Please never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
W.T.F. THIS STORY IS NOT GOOD

PLEEEEEEEEEZE no more of these type of stories! You will lose your readers Me included! 30% OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE Greg! Love you all!

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Sssooo Ggggoooddd

An absolutely fucking great story! Write 2 or 3 more chapters! One chapter in fine detail of the 10 days with Markus then one chapter about birthing the child and concluding with her making another child with Marcus before she starts a poly relation ship with Don & Marcus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

Do US a Favor - STOP WRITING

Whatta' CUCK U R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love in the UK

I guess love in the UK is quite different. Husbands have to be cheated, disrespected, humiliated, and cut short sexually to feel truly loved and in return they show their wives their love by welcoming the abuse. If you wanna be a cuck, marry a whore, at least she will earn you some money. Gave you a 1, because there's no zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Denial

Twisted fantasy of a gay author in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stop

Stop writing now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The truth of the matter

The truth of the matter is that these huge dicked black guys that have that maddening effect on some white women are not just kinky black guys with big dicks. The size is only what the woman is focusing on. She is unaware of things of a much more menacing nature. The pleasure she feels is also not JUST the effect of a large cock being used on her, she is being ridden by the black males she can see true enough but she is also being ridden by demonic spirits that she cannot see at the same time. It's those demonic spirits that are haunting her mind to take the next step towards her doom. There are lots of white guys with twelve inch and larger cocks. However, there are spiritual dimensions with BLACK men that go all the way back to voodoo and demonic spirit worship that runs in families of blacks. Notice that the Black guys' stipulations were all targeted a certain way. It was to break all of the white woman's most important relationships and moral values as a WHITE Person.

Those demonic spirits are aiming to totally destroy not just her, but through her everyone around her. As demonic spirits, their number one objective is the destruction of all human life. It's so sad that so many people now days can't see that all this enormous push in the cuckolding scene is demonic. Marriage is from our holy creator. The devil hates all of the GOOD moral structures that we were created with. That's why he attacks them. Lesbian and homosexuality are also getting a huge push as well. It's all so sad, tragic. So many get so entangled they can't see any way out and commit suicide. I wish more people stopped to just think a bit BEFORE they tread on such dangerous ground

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Rara Avis that merits the cliche " Fag cuck shit.". Which by the way, is not literally valid sine being Gay is a normal human status, and some Cucks are cool and it is an OK fantasy if you have it witbout humiliation and disrespect and inequality.

As usual well written and a bit different, but a total disgusting abrogation of his role as Daddy and Husband ruined it.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Absolutely certifiable!

He has her written evidence, down to the lawyer!

Send copies as widely as possible, family, work mates, families of those named in the diary. Start a conflagration!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great wind up!

But you’re right ..... what is it with these americans?

They seem to be obsessed with anal sex.

Till I started reading here, I thought, along with the great majority of europeans I imagine, that anal sex was something gay man do.

So what’s different about the yanks, I ask?

With trepidation I ventured onto the anal sex category, not to read anything there but to check out the authors. Picked a page at random, and lo and behold, every single one of the first fifty stories was written by a yank. Ok so there are more americans on Lit, but really ??

I’m not suggesting they’re all queers, but what else are us others to think?

Perhaps someone can offer an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

grow some balls get rid of the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Sucks in a bigway

Wow the author must really be a cuck that loves to take it up the asss

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Written

You've written some sick, nasty shit before, but I didn't think even you would go this low. You are a real SHPOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don should prove to Sandra how much he loves her

By hanging himself in their bedroom and getting out of the way of her having all the cock she can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
happens all the time

Apparently English women are the true sluts of the world. There is no honor in the UK any longer. They overeat, watch the rape of their daughters and pawn off their wives to get more booze.

Pretty pathetic to think that so much good came from that funny little island once.

bigeightguybigeightguyabout 3 years ago

Pathetic dribble.

One star.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Another sick Cuckold story, any man who reads a diary describing her slutty adventures and doesn't immediately kick her to the curb and BTB is not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Puerile crap, should have kicked the wife out at first opportunity, but no, usual cuck crap, so utterly boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you seeking to get your ex lover back? with a aid of a magic spell you can get your ex back with a better living condition.

soulrejuvenatingtemple@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Americans love to take it in the ass.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Juvenile schoolboy fantasies. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopeless

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story doesn't worth reading.

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

The story was really boring. There was little action and no drama, but only boring sexual escapades.

Willing cuck stories are just have little of interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous