All Comments on 'The Education of Sam'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter........ thank you

symtronsymtronover 13 years ago
I can tell..

This will be one of the great one on Lit...

NSSurferNSSurferover 13 years ago
Good Start

This is starting out very well. I would like to see where this will lead

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent start

Jerry in Washington state, USA - A great start, I hope you plan to continue the story and future chapters arrive soon. I've marked this story as a favor to check on the next chapter. I like story about characters like Sam, who has some good luck in his life after being treated like shit by everyone. There are many ways you can improve his life in future chapters - I hope you are able to write more.

blufreezeblufreezeover 13 years ago
great story

redmond wa here...don't stop now! this boy has some payback due him.

mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

Hey keep up the good work. After he does the neighbor, I would like to see him fuck that bitch sister Taylor and turn her into his personal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job!

Don't keep us hanging too long before Chapter 2 comes along. We are all hoping for chapter 2 to as was a previous commenter we would like to see Taylor get owned by nerdy bro. ciao and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ace story

Dont forget he needs to fuck the shit out of his bitch sister and his mother, in the same bed at the same time, from one to annother, anally and pussy.

Maybe Mrs B could fuck his dad and tell him what a puss he is cos his dick is smaller than his son's too?

Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

Very nice start would love to see him make his sister is toy and take his mom in front of his dad

horny2play69horny2play69over 13 years ago

Great beginning to your hot story ! Yes, Sam should learn from Mrs. B. so he can put his petty sister and parents in their place. Its his turn to show them how talented he is and what he can offer that they can't.

Please write very soon. I think he should take his huge cock and give his sister and Mom a face full; just as a little pay back for how they have treated him.

Thanks and look forward to what happens next.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Hot story Mrs. B took one look and said Damn Sam!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous