All Comments on 'The Escape'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
tony090909tony090909about 9 years ago
Very well written

It's not exactly my type of story, but it is very well written and compared to most Literotica stories it's inventive and imaginative, so I'm giving it 5 stars.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years ago
One of your best

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent yarn.

Though felt uncomfortable with the need to include the child at all despite that it was a vehicle to show the best of him. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The great cultural devide. Guess its a British thing, but you lost my interest here:

"Night after night, she would slip into bed beside me with their stench upon her and their cum oozing out of her onto our sheets. It had started so suddenly that I hoped it would end the same way so I never reproached her and even went out of my way to be extra loving."

And he's surprised she fell in love with another man? Hell, she was supposed to have been married to one. What kind of man would just abandon her to this behavior and mental illness? Of course he should have immediately confronted her and helped with her recovery or take control of the marriage dissolution. Its fine if she wants out, but he has rights as a parent, and his daughter deserved a father who would protect her from an irresponsible mother. His supposed tolerance sounds more like indifference, or timid blind hope, either of which would repulse a weak woman looking for some direction and strength, which she eventually found in Ronnie. The husband was weak and timid, and deserved what he allowed to happen. It seems to be a theme involving British men, who usually end up cuckolds, like this guy.

I do wonder, when the wife claimed he came into the house with one of their special steak knives, his defense didn't ask why he brought all six, placing the other five in a kitchen drawer? Just made a weak story weaker. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if that was one of

his best i would hate to read his worst, as said well written but i'm who i am and it made me sick.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Well written as usual, compelling read in some ways

but hated the outcome. I am pollyanna, love a happy ending. Oh well.

Also not big into the cuck thing, I thought this was going in the direction of the other prisoners makimng him a cuck in a way, but it didnt linger long there.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Re-inventing the wheel very successfully

This was an age old cuckold tale but with a new spin that was very nice. I liked that she still stayed with the husband and kept her love for him. Even though she still goes out and gets her rocks off she actually loves him. Nice story.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
She kept her love for her husband?

Are you mad (insane, not angry)? There is little wonder that the British Empire collapsed. An ethically bankrupt people.

The wife is despicable and Bob is worse.

The whole tale could have been written as a flash story in one page or less. Obviously the author used it as a stroke piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, seekeraz, because in all your stories you... ahhh... you've not written one word,

have you, you little punkweasel?

tiger46tiger46about 9 years ago
A compelling read

Very well done. Your description of all the players as well as how you unfolded their true charcter made this one of the best stories I've read on this site.

It's stories like this that makes it worthwhile to scan through the pages of drek that constitute the majority of stories most days. Thanks!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
punk weasel from nameless coward?

I've written, not flaming Brit cuck pieces, but I've written over the years. But why don't you pour us a cup of your prose with at least a nick and a way that you might receive email. Wait that's not your way. You would rather skulk in the dark and yell schoolyard taunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One Of The Best!

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good read

Enjoyed it very much. thanks

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE CONQUERING HORDES

mess up minds, marriages and families. TK U MLJ LV NV

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
Surviving

Jed did what he had to surviving prison, Liz did what she had to, surviving between two lovers. Not to mention the two sex crazed killers. Five stars well written.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
An exercize in

the bizarre

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Better

At least this is a bit different from your usual plot although there are lots of similarities. The funniest aspect is the furious response from some of our American friends who seem to think she and her husband should have thrown themselves on their swords.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Very well done

It's a great story. It's basically a plot as old a time. 'Droit du seigneur', the supposed right of the Lord to fuck the bride on the first night may of may not have happened, but we have the story of it. What was the saying "Greater love hath no man than to lay down his wife for his king." Through out time, the conqueror, Gengis, Mao, Isis, Boko Haram and on and on can fuck the weak.

Look at all the non consent/loving wives stories where a woman has to fuck somebody, or 'chooses' to marry 'Mr nice guy', because she needs money and security for her children. When our very survival is in doubt, all of us, like the wife, would do what has to be done, especially for your children. What choice did she have? What choice did any of them have?

Death before dishonor is a nice concept, but little practiced outside of old Japan. Suppose the wife had the means to kill herself? Would she do it, and leave her child to take her place? Would you kill your child first and then yourself, if there was still a chance of you all surviving?

And having gone through that hell, who could fault them for being fucked up mentally? I honor the wife who only does what she has to get through the day. It would be satisfying if she could be a saint, care giver to her husband and child, and live a celebrate life. If to do anything else is to be flawed, then she is flawed, as are we all. She is doing the best she can to support her husband and family.

It was well written, and well plotted. If the fetish is not yours, then accept that we are not all alike in this respect, and don't finish reading stories like this one.

This is the story of a very strong, very loving husband and wife, who both endured horrors so as to save their family, and are coping with the aftermath.

Chilley

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Well written...A good idea for a movie...

Well written...A good idea for a movie, about what we are capable of, for surviving...But not my kind of movie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Couple of holes...

There is a major problem with the story. The police would have interviewed the kid. She would have told them there were 3 men. The other major issue, is what happened to his 'wife' and daughter? Seems to me that finding his daughter and somehow rectifying the wrongs committed by his ex would at least merit a mention.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not entirely without precedent in the real world, this one had a few issues....

....related to his rather convenient getaway, and settling into a legitimate life. That seems a little artificial.

Then you wind down the story telling of her willingness to shag three men outside her marriage with abandon, but refuse the one she claimed she felt something for.

That doesn't make sense to me. My admittedly imperfect experience with women is that once the door is opened, they select for preferences of their own, but far more easily, than one believed

They seem not to completely abandon some self-determined criteria, but equally seem far more willing to take on nearly any opportunity, than when they thought themselves "good wives".

But to turn away a man already in her heart for the risk of wanting more, seems a weak and scant apology for something else. She had already allowed as how she discovered she could love two men and loved him. I don't know a single woman that would turn away from a chance for fulfilling love. Faithfulness doesn't enter the equation, as that was never part of it. Her assertion that she 'would really be betraying my husband', is laughable in the face of her active extramarital sex life.

I don't buy her dismissal at all.

It was your usual excellent writing that kept me in the story, engaged with the characters, but I felt a strange isolation from Liz.....something askew there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So much potential.....

but..........too much drama and too much of a "novel". You left out 99% of the sex. So much potential, but so disappointing. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Original, well written

Many of the stories on LIterotica are variations on a few themes. This is original and well executed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNDER RATED, UNDER READ, UNDER COMMENTED

This is an epic, gripping, edge-of-the-seat story. I'm talking about Jed's imprisonment, escapee adventures, and rehabilitation into society. That part earned 5 stars. Before and after were not as good.

BEFORE was a cuckold story that left a bad taste in the mouth, although it was partly redeemed by his coming to his senses enough to confront and (almost inadvertently) murder the evil interloper.

AFTER had too much unresolved. Bob is a mess. Consequently, Liz is not complete, but limping along. Jed/Peter has improved, but relationships with women and his long-lost daughter leave unfulfilled blanks. At least a phone call to his ex-wife could have been supplied. Only Lucy seems to be unscathed. It would have been so easy to provide a better (happier) ending.

I do not go to Literotica for sad or even realism. I go for entertainment. Except for the long beginning and the short ending, this well-written story provided. The scenario with the killers in the cabin will probably hang in memory for some time.

A good read

Paul in Oklahoma

TailakaTailakaalmost 5 years ago
Well written but...

Not a bad story, just not really a fav of mine. It IS well written and has a good plot though so I gave 4*. It's a depressing story without any silver lining I think.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

Story about a cheating wife,.No way to be good unless she burns.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

I think that you succeed in taking the different perspective. It is a hard tale to read but the plot does develop logically and the people behave in ways that are in harmony (probably not the best word) with their personalities. Very difficult reading but it reaches a conclusion and, whilst not a "happy ending" the final threads of the plot are pulled together and resolved. Thank you.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

p.s. this would make a good "backwoods badasses" movie . . .

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Hell of a well written story but not my cup of tea for so many reasons. Would be better place in non-consent.

I did manage to read it through but...kinda wish I hadn't in many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous