All Comments on 'The Family: Ceremony of Unveiling'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Thanx a lot for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
similar scenerio witha stud son's unveiling

like to see a similar scenerio....but with a stud son's unveiling..with both his mom and dad..which would include hot bi with his dad...which women like myself find to be a major turn-on...

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Commenting on My Story

I really enjoyed writing this one. I don't believe there is another story like it on Literotica. If there is, then please correct me.

I hope you enjoy reading it and please leave a comment.

Phil Canyon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful Effort!

Gotta give this one an A+ for effort! I enjoyed the read very much. I am disappointed that Jason's "measuring up" wasn't part of the ceremony. A full page discribing the tape being applied to his cock to determine his elgibility to be Heather's groom and join the family would have been a nice part of the ceremony. Good stuff overall. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

I have been on this site for awhile and repeatedly come back to this story-it is truly wonderful, but I see that it was written several years ago-where have you gone Phil? I am hopeful that some day you will come back and give us/me more!

No, there is no other like it:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent Read

Dear P. Canyon,

Follower of your work.

Please keep us entertained with your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A five star story

Wonderful effort, so taken by it.

laurambelllaurambellover 13 years ago
Brilliant

This story was the perfect ending to a wonderful story.

I hate to see it end though. But, as a writer, I know that stories have to end somewhere and this really was the perfect ending. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if this is an continuation of another

story WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHANGE THE TITLE? readers do not want to go searching for the beginning of a series just because the idiot writer was to LAZY to properly title the chapters. delete and retitle or just delete as is it is worthless and deserves a negative vote.

lilchocobabylilchocobabyover 9 years ago
why did you stop?

I love this series on the family and training a young girl...why did you stop writing here? come back!!!

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Phil, I really enjoyed this story. One comment, you had Jason morph into Dan near the end of story. Keep writing, will enjoy more of your work.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Great story..

but very long and drawn out... part 2 of another story? why did you change the name? 3 name flip-flops in there too, but nothing major. What happens if the daughter now gets pregnant by dad, now that she's unveiled, and he gets to cum where he wants until her 1st born is 10? How do we know if it's Dad's or Jason's? Is that not a family issue? Since we find out at the end that Dad is the Vicar, and the highest of the Elders, there could be room for another story, especially since Meg had inquired on being able to have sex with Jason. What position will Jason hold in the family circle, and what act did he and Meg choose to correct, in order for them to be able to move back to New Salem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll tl:dr the story in 1 line. Jason is being cucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous