The Fixer Upper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood, facing each other. Anna positioned Dad and I on either side of her and asked, "Who here will give me away?"

"I will." I intoned the rehearsed part of our ceremony.

She then asked "Who will accept me?"

"I do!" both Dad and I chimed in concert.

"Do you, Mike, my loving husband, accept me as your loving wife? To have and to hold for all time?"

"I do." I answered.

"Do you, Anna, my loving wife accept me as your husband? To have and to hold for all time?" I asked.

"I do." She answered in return.

This is where I choked up, I had to clear my throat before asking, "Do you, Anna, my loving wife, accept my father, Robert as your loving husband, To have and to hold for all time?"

"I do.!" She answered eagerly.

"Do you father, Robert - er, Dad..." I was fumbling the ceremony, "Do you accept my wife, Anna as your wife, To have and to hold for all time?"

"I do." He said with a confidence and tone that spoke of his deep abiding love for my wife.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife."

They smiled and moved to kiss, I decided to add a final, unrehearsed comment, "Welcome to the family Dad."

They both smiled at the comment and kissed. When they pulled apart, I shook Dad's hand and then embraced Anna. I whispered in her ear, "He's a lucky man!"

Dad added to the unscripted dialog, "I love you son...You are a selfless and loving man."

Anna smiled and kissed me on the cheek, then she added comment to the joyful occasion, "Having either of you is more than any woman could hope for...But having you both is pure ecstasy!"

We hadn't discussed the wedding night, or who would be in line first, or for that matter whether a reaffirmation rated any attention at all. Did Anna expect to be with Dad, as he was the newlywed?

As we ate a picnic lunch. Dad asked me if I had plans for later. I answered, "No, no plans."

Anna looked up and smiled. It became apparent that she had made plans for us, we just weren't aware of them yet.

That afternoon, as we traded our clothes for something easier to lounge around in, Anna asked me to meet her in the bedroom.

"Would you mind if I was with my new husband for the evening?"

Having her ask like this was arousing...I was going to acquiesce, but the look on her face stopped me.

"I really need you Honey." She purred, "My new husband..."

I began to kiss her and as I reached for her robe, she pulled away, giggling.

"Wait here." she teased, and left the room.

I began to pull off my sweat pants and shirt, I was struggling with the shirt as Anna and Dad walked into the room.

"It's only fair to consummate this marriage together." She explained.

Dad, looked uncomfortable, I knew I was!

Anna began to disrobe, and Dad took the cue to lose his clothes. The three of us, naked and nervous, mounted the bed.

Dad positioned himself on his back and Anna crawled over his torso, so as to be over his erect penis. She took him in her mouth and he began to perform oral sex on her.

She pulled off of him, looked quickly at me and said, "Come on hubby! Join us!" motioning me to mount the bed, behind her.

As I mounted the bed, she returned to her task.

I pumped my dick a couple of times and wondered if I should ask Dad to move so I could enter her vagina. I decided to use action as dialog and moved into position, above my father's face and pointed myself at my wife's vagina. I moved forward and entered her.

Placing my hands on her hips, I began to stroke into her. I could feel my nut sack dragging across my dad's face as I repeatedly stroked into her.

Dad was giving Anna a thrilling oral experience and I was determined to be his equal in inducing her pleasure.

It was just moments when she stopped sucking him and began gasping out, loudly, "Oh yes! Yes, please! Yes!"

Dad was now mauling her clit, I was ramming into her belly and she was humping us both.

She was cumming and I warned Dad that I was soon to follow, "Dad I'm cumming!!"

Then I felt it...

As I was stroking in and out of Anna, I could feel Dad's tongue along the bottom of my shaft!

I exploded into her, and Dad licked my scrotum, as I held firmly into her.

I slowed and Dad could be heard slurping our love juices between our legs.

I rolled to one side, and Dad got between Anna's widespread thighs. He was inside her and stroking in a flash. He was clearly agitated, because he was soon to blast her insides with his semen also.

Dad and I avoided looking at one-another, I felt confused at having enjoyed his sexual contact with me. And wondered if he felt disturbed as well...

When Anna went to the bathroom, Dad explained his actions, "Mike, about the...uh...well, I just wanted to say thanks."

"Thanks? For what Dad?"

"She was your wife and you took me in as an equal...I don't know anyone else who would have the courage..."

I pondered his use of the word "courage". I supposed he meant it as a compliment for my sharing my wife with him, but courage had a different meaning, I wasn't so sure it was a compliment.

"Courage? How so?"

"Well, I thought if the roles were reversed, I don't know if I could have allowed you to be above me, you know?"

"I see..."

"I just wanted to show you that I will do anything to make this marriage succeed."

I chuckled, "Well you surely did 'anything', Dad."

It was then that he noticed that I was becoming hard again, I was embarrassed to the bone that my father had excited me to hardness, talking of a homosexual act!

Anna saved me, walking back into the room she asks, "What are you two plotting?"

Dad said, "Here, Anna, Get on top of Mike."

I reclined and as Anna crawled over me, I felt Dad grasp me in his hand and place me at her opening. When Anna reached between us to grasp me she found my Dad's hand holding me firmly.

She looked from one to the other of us, saying, "Oh, you two are really, bad, boys!"

As I fucked my - our wife - Dad placed his erect penis in front of Anna's face. She took it in her mouth, just inches from my face. As she gave him oral pleasure, I looked to see him smile at me beneath him...

As Anna swallowed him, I began to flick my tongue against his shaft. Anna noticed my attempt at fellatio. She pulled off, smiled and placed him at my mouth, grinning broadly she encouraged me, "Go ahead, Mike, give our new husband some love!"

I hesitated, This was too fast for me to assimilate, I allowed my tongue to flick out and Dad gasped. Watching me intently, Anna and Dad, cooed their delight at my seeming acceptance.

Anna kissed the head of his dick and then licked my lips, over and over. Soon I engulfed him in a daze of erotic confusion. I closed my eyes and then realized that I was alone at my father's erection. My eyes fluttered open to see Anna and Dad kissing passionately. I engulfed him as deep as I dared. Dad looked surprised and placed one hand on my face and the other at the base of his penis.

Dad's eyes seemed to roll back in his head and it began for him...He was ejaculating in my mouth!

Anna joined me at his shaft and helped me swallow his paternal seed.

As he pulled out and rolled back on his heels, Anna and I kissed and fondled each other.

I passed out from emotional exhaustion.

I awoke to a gentle prodding in my side. I opened one eye to see what was bumping me awake and saw Dad gently probing Anna. He was between her legs and her knee was bumping into me.

I rolled to one side and watched as they made love. She was unaware of my conscious state.

Anna, was softly speaking to Dad as he performed his devotion to her.

"I'm so glad Mike has accepted our relationship."

"Umm..." He moaned.

"I worried that he might not approve of us...getting married."

"I know." Dad finally found his voice between thrusts.

"I love him so much!"

"So do I." Dad admitted, then added, "I was so worried when we started...you and I were cheating...I was so ashamed of cheating with my son's wife..."

"We weren't cheating." She explained.

"But, I thought...?" Dad sounded confused.

"That day in the rain, remember?"

"Sure,I remember." He responded.

"When the blanket fell...Mike got as excited as we did."

"Really?"

"Umm, hm. He even teased me about looking at you, about seeing you naked."

I was becoming hard listening to this pillow talk between my wife and father.

""Did he ever guess about the first time we...we were together?"

"No! I had to admit that we were together."

I smiled, she believed me to be clueless about their playing around.

"I wish we were up front with him."

I was respectful of my father at that moment. His assertion meant a great deal to my confidence and self esteem.

Anna spoke of her love for Dad in a very tender way, one that spoke volumes of her capacity for understanding the multiple roles she held in our lives, "Robert, there was a time when I just wanted you as my lover...But as we flirted and played around, it became apparent that I wanted to be more to you than just a lover...

Dad affirmed his understanding, "I know...I was looking at you as a distraction from my loss, my wife...but I soon came to love you...not as a daughter, but as a woman..."

"I have to say, Mike has been wonderful about it."

"Yes, he has." Dad agreed.

"We should do something special for him!" Anna declared.

But before Dad could respond one way or the other, I announced, "You already have!"

I startled them both by my outburst. They lurched and looked toward me, surprised.

"What did you say, Mike?" Anna asked.

"You have already given me something special!"

They looked at me, each other, and then back to me, incredulous.

"You two - er, we - are the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

I jumped out of bed and speaking over my shoulder, said, "You guys finish, while I start breakfast."

I was just putting the coffee on when I heard, "Oh, god, Robert, Yes!" Anna was ringing in her first day as the wife of two virile men. Boy! Was she in for a lifetime of attention!

We loved her like she deserved, the wife of two men so totally enamored of a beautiful woman that they would share her for all eternity...