All Comments on 'The French Student'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KenJamesKenJamesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Reading

If you enjoyed this story, you'll like my books. See my biography for more information.

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

I enjoyed the story a lot. Did a little rubbing of my own.

JezalaneJezalaneover 4 years ago
Very hot!

This was amazing.. It took me 4 tries to get through t and the opening scene of G masturbating is one of the hottest visuals ever.

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
Loved it

This was one of the best lesbian stories I have ever read. I especially liked th ass play part with her ass hole getting poked. So fucking hot and the imagery created was amazing along with the erection it created.

I did some stroking while reading it and poking of my own after I finished until I had an orgasm.

swriterxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kudos to Mike

I just think the poor guy deserves some respect. But Genevieve is obviously way hotter than he is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brings back fond memories..............

A woman I was dating steady was bi, had some great threesomes together. The gym sauna, the pool in the wee hours of the morning (Security guard was a good friend of mine, looked the other way). Had sex with her gal pal several times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...