All Comments on 'The Graduate Ch. 01'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great slut story!

I've become a "Style Guy" fan. Your female characters are the kind of sluts, that I wish I could be. I hope you continue with more stories. Lee

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
kind of like a dinger

In baseball sometimes you see the pitcher throw the perfect homerun pitch, the bat cracks and you know it is gone and then it just drifts to a fly ball.

You had a great story, but was over done in the macho and slut crapola. Would have been alot more interesting to have the guy a guy and not supercock and the wife a vulnerable woman made more complete by a young stud who brought her self esteem back , and, an ending where the professor got a fitting payback.

You don't have to follow the other posters stereoBS. Original stories like yours are a great surprise, just don't repeat what lesser posters churn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This guy have NO style !

Below average writing skills. Well deserved 1* !

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
The author creates some promising characters and great conflicts but ....

Suddenly the quirks stop coming and things get heated but clichéd . The madcap quality was lost. I don't want to diss the author, but this was an experiment that he seemed to tire of conducting . This had elements of ' The Paper Chase ' and ' The Last Picture Show' which are two of my fav reads and movies, but The Stye Guy seemed to stop striving to stay in transcendent mode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not for adult readers

Maybe eighth grade fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Try Extortion

"He's blackmailing me. He's using me as a slave." An 8" cock with a plum sized head that cums nearly a foot up her pussy? Really? The guys in some of your stories seem to have an over sized ego to go with the plum sized head. Signed: BTW

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Not up to your standard

He won't graduate without passing this course, so the professor has him by his balls. Now he is having unprotected sex with the professor's wife. What happens if she gets pregnant? The professor will be embarrassed, but he could end up with 18+ years of child support. This story is too much fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

Which makes it drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing, it could have been better if professor was using him to get proof of his wife infidelity but in that case she needs to be older. This story is nothing but masturbation drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story shows the level of intelligence of the writer. Which college professor would blackmail a student for a yardwork? For a good chance of losing his college position? Yardwork is so visible to everybody, for a gain of what ... $100? To have non-professional to paint his house? What a moronic idea. By the way, statisticians are mathematicians, what mathematician is married to a unemployed bimbo? This is so stupid it is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dropped it in the middle of the story... So, like the story... you have more work to do. Or Fail.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

SG, you were pretty basic back in the day. Not a lot of style.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Though

Though she as a submissive,there was no need to talk to her like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

SIMILAR Stories