All Comments on 'The House Husband Ch. 04'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
GETTING BETTER

Its just matter of time before the s=== hits the fan. As advertised earlier. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
IT has some good moments

but, and while I understand the desire for caution, he's being too cautious. And there was no explanation why she went from angry and bitter to concilitory. Also, if she was trying to apologize and make it up to him...why would he reject her advances? That alone hurts a woman more than a punch to the head ever could.

Frankly, I wouldn't blame her for fucking someone else. If he wants to be a prick, he can be one in the spare bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
confusing

not really, but the change from meting Simon and Judy to peter and Judy is a bit disturbing. As for the story, don't really see a future for them, unless ...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
tiny

The husband in this story has balls the size of raisins.

BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
WATCH OUT !!!!!

Watch out! she has something up her sleeve, again deciding where their lifestyle is going, and getting a Mercedes, just for being made permanate, just does not ring true.

The threat of divoce, doesn't fit in, with her plans to fuck her boss, whenever she can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The situation changes?

No it doesn't! At the end you couldn't let it change, you allowed her to be allowed to do whatever SHE wanted despite heer so-called apologies and worry about divorce.

You completely destroyed your best chapter yet by creating a garabage ending. Went from 4 or 5 stars to 2 stars.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
The situation becomes less clear to me.

The husband starts to get his legs, but the wife has already dug a hole that he has to climb out of. I would say the they should steer clear of Peter and his wife, and work on thier marriage, which seems to be ready to fall apart.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 13 years ago
We Get The Love & Government We Deserve.

This guy is not dumb, he notes everytime his wife slights him in matters big and small. Yet he says nothing at crucial turning points ... Doesn't want to 'make a scene'. He's not dumb but he'd be better off if he were-then her gaffes wouldn't sting as they do.

At least he made a semblance of stand but it's one step forward , two steps back as he allows his wife to be fondled and gets himself trundled along the dungeon look-see. Better tape & conceal a set of lock picks under his balls like Houdini. The meek may inherit the earth but hard to grasp anything when your cuffed and 'soon to be stuffed' in some castle keep .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rolling now

Anne enjoys the power over her husband and the people she works for and her playful friends. She was just trying to avoid further problems with hubby and thought with a little sugar she could reel him in again and she would be free to do her thing with hubby non the wiser. This is nicely written and I think well told. Good story and can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still lacking

Hubby still lacks balls and spine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pay Attention Readers

He is doing his level best to maintain his self respect, his dignity.

He stood his ground with her over her new car and his car with the part time job.

He moved into the spare room, stated his opinion and told her he realized she was going to do what she wanted and with no respect for him.

Going to Peters home - two things - it's her story research and also she (without saying it) is turned on.

I think hubby is no dummy and is, as he told her, letting her have all the rope she needs. He needs to get himself financially comfortable and he needs to know if she is going to come back to him as his loving wife and equal partner. Right now - looks to me that she is going to become the Corporate Slut/Whore, continue to belittle and demean him and blame him for everything - sluts do that.

This author has a tendancy to take upper middle class families and destroy them, usually leaving the husband as a cuck, a loser and hopelessly lost and the kids gone from his life - personally - I don't like that! If she wants to be a slut/whore, give hubby some financial security and a divorce where he can raise the children properly.

Let's see where you go this time Mr. Author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hubby being set up.

trap.

cageyteecageyteealmost 13 years ago
I'm enjoying this very much!

Thanks for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you if you DON'T share your stories

Stories obviously aimed for wimps and sicko's.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 13 years ago
Many mixed emotions

I don't know whether to keep reading or not. I read most of the first story then stopped when I saw where it was going. I read only part of the second part and skipped the third part all together. It wasn't until I was the, "change" in the this part that I decided to see where it would lead. Okay, I read all of this chapter. I liked it but now you have him buckling under again? I sure hope he has finally decided this woman is not worthy of his love anymore and he is only setting a trap for the divorce settlement.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
What is it like story this?

@nakdsub You are right. Nobody knows what sort of story this: revenge, creampie eating wimp or others???

reads69reads69almost 13 years ago
WELL DONE !

This gets more and more intriquing as the story goes on!I can't wait for the next chapters to arrive. Great writing, great tale Well done!

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
the main theme in this story is unclear

This story is about a married couple with young children. The husband is currently unemployed resulting from the current recession; but he is now working part time as an accountant for a car dealership. This facts alone would make the story a very good one.

The wife is a successful business woman. She seems to be the one interested in attending the regularly scheduled "swingers party" - but in the swinging session the couple attended he turned out to be very popular with the gals. She wishes to continue to attend scheduled parties but he really does not. They don't have the greatest of respect for each other. Put this altogether and what I come up with is confusion.

The husband seems to be the logical one of the two so maybe in this next posting he will provide some direction. Perhaps separate for a while would help?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good bit of writing.......

I have to write to say how interesting your story is......The only ones that won't find it interesting are the hard core sex lovers........

Can't wait to read more..........thanks.

Bob and Rose

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 13 years ago
Ch 4

After reading chapter 3 I decided to forget reading any more of this series. I didn't care for the swinging aspect. I read this chapter merely because no other new stories seemed interesting. I liked it at first -- the part about him regaining self-respect and apprent respect of his wife, but it is degenerating again to the swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He finally grew one hair on his one ball

I read only the first part of the first chapter and quit in disgust of the theme of domineering wife and wimp hubby. Then skipped the second completely. I read this third chapter after seeing the title of things changing. It appears the wimp hubby might have not more than this one hair on his balls. I hope the subsequent chapters follow more the theme wiimp hubby reasserting himself. That remains to be seen, given the ending of this chapter.

Your writing is otherwise excellent, just the theme has been nauseating.

realdoc

LechemanLechemanalmost 13 years ago
Agree with Bartolo

The storyline is becoming too random with different themes being introduced without closure on the original ones.

I also found it confusing for a couple not sleeping together for the wife to then express a desire to to continue attending the swinger parties. This would indicate she had another agenda or one in the creation anyway.

You then had them out to dinner with the wife dressed alluringly but then introduced this couple out of the blue and off and way the theme goes again. No closures just new entries.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
House Husband

You need to git off the pot!!! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
she made decisions without his input

wow where is his voice? No I dont think so, not tonight easy to say and easy to push thru. Sorry before we consider anything like that we need to discuss it on our on later.

A yes by one partner is easily changed by a no or a not at this time I need to get something done by the other partner. It appears the wife isnt just paying the way in time fo stress but bringing in extra money. Is he to stupid to realize by this time she is a well paid prostitute using work as a curtain? The husband comes over a a total wimp sorry I have no respect for that time of individual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Name switching

Was it Peter or Simone? You switched the names after you began. As to begin with Peters wife was Pat now it is Judy. Maybe you need to figure it out before you post.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Mix and Match

Yes you really must check the names or it devalues the whole story. Hardly think Peter is going to contribute to a story considering his present supposed low profile. But interesting enough to want to know how it develops from here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
What?

This is going in a different direction now. I don't know if I like it. Also, I hope the name mix-up is corrected in the next ch. We'll see...

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I found this a tiny bit better

and I've come this far, so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A dungeon? In the cellar?

How surprising! Not! I've come this far so I plow ahead, but don't make this into a BDSM story. It's not getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I quickly recognised him, it was Simon, ..."

but suddenly his name seemed to become "Peter"!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Find your Balls.

I've found all of your "The House Husband" stories(so far),pretty much affect me the same. I hate this guy. He's spineless. If an outsider was to pick up on this so quickly,imagine having to be married to this Nut-less Wonder. My God! Someone had to have a set of testicles in the family,turned out to be the wife. Was it the loss of income that stirred this up? I don't think so. He was the type to give in during fights,because he didn't like arguments or confrontations. He set the stage...but she stole the show. -BGunns

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sod all, I didnt comment after Ch 3 because the crap was just continuing same as Ch 2

Here you opened an option to redeem this story, but it will almost take a DEM.

What a conniving sunt.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

DAMN DUDE, HIRE AN EDITOR. I LIKE THE STORY BUT IT'S LIKE YOUR USING MICROSOFT WORD WITH WORD PERFECT, WHICH DOESN'T WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Commenters are too critical. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous