The Joke Is On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it is Friday and fantasy is about to become reality. I'm having second thoughts about not including Dave, but not about going through with it. When Dave came home I had him fuck me. I told him I wanted to go on my date freshly fucked by my husband. What I didn't tell him was that was my way of taking him on my date with me. I know the kiss at the door was a bit much. Dave had his hand on my very wet panties from the load he had just giving me. My very short skirt was up for everyone to see, including the pizza man. He just happened to get there the same time as Tom. I was stroking Dave's cock as we kissed. I wasn't expecting the pizza man but wanted both Dave and Tom to know from the start that this was not compensation for anything I was lacking at home. I love my husband very much and I'm very happy with him. This was a gift and nothing more. I'm not sure who the gift was for maybe all of us.

When Tom and I got in the car things got very quiet. I saw him start to say something a couple times but nothing came out. I knew I would have to take control. I can be one hell of a tease. I have this hidden fear that if I let myself go I would be an out of control exhibitionist. Dave is my control. He lets me flash different people but he chooses. Tonight he was not there and I know I could drive Tom crazy very easily. I would definitely get fucked but we would never make it to dinner. I wanted to get to know this guy before or if I let him fuck me.

Dave had told me that they grew up not far from each other and I figured this would be a good way to get things rolling. I asked him about back home and that did the trick. He was soon telling about his childhood. I knew enough about where Dave grew up to keep up with Tom and even ask a few questions. The conversation was very pleasant but Tom still had one eye on the road and one on my short skirt that barely covered my panties when I sat down, like in the car.

We got to the restaurant and Tom came around to open my door. I was thinking, "What a gentleman" and then I remembered he was a man like my husband and I knew he was hoping for a look at my panties. Dave always opens my door but I know what he wants so I decided to give Tom what I always do for Dave. When he opened my door I opened my legs wide to get out and Tom seemed to enjoy it very much. I took Tom's arm and walked into the restaurant as close lovers. We were given a booth way in the back, which pleased me very much. I don't know if Tom arranged it or not but I liked it.

Our conversation continued as before and I got to know more about Tom. His eyes where still on my short skirt and I decided to up the anti some. I asked him about when he lost his virginity and some of his fantasies. Of course I had to share mine to make it fair. When we were talking about fantasies Tom said that he was living one of his right now. I patted his leg brushing my fingertips over his cock and said, "We'll see how things go." I must admit that I was checking out his crotch as much as he was checking mine.

He was hard as a rock and I was glad the see that he was about the same as Dave. This had been a big concern all week. Having been with Dave all these years I don't think I would feel very fulfilled with less than Dave's 8" and have never had a desire for more. Dave's cock fits me just fine and I was glad to see I would get the same ride from my new lover. Yes I had made up my mine to let Tom fuck me tonight but I didn't want him to know just yet. That would take all the fun out of it and I was having fun.

We were half way through the main course and since I knew I was going to let him fuck me I upped the anti again. Very calmly I said to Tom, "You've been looking at my skirt all night. You know what's under it. You saw it when Dave kissed me goodbye and again getting out of the car. Maybe you would like to have been my husband with his hand up under my skirt?" Tom froze and I took his hand and slid it under my skirt all the way to my panties, which was a short trip.

Tom was still frozen in time and slowly turned his head to look with out moving his hand. I reached over and stroked his cock and kissed him. When I was still close to him I whispered, "Yes, Tom, you are going to get lucky tonight; but I'm not going to be easy. I still expect drinks and dancing." All of a sudden his fingers started moving on my wet panties. Some of the wetness was from Dave but most was form me and it was getting wetter as Tom played with me. He tried to slip his fingers under my panties but I stopped him. I said I had to use the restroom and for him to order desert.

I didn't really want desert but I wanted more time with Tom's hand under the table. I came back to the table and sat very close to Tom. I again took his hand and slid it up my skirt but there were no panties this time. When he felt my bare pussy I whisper in his ear, "Now isn't that easier?" His answer was clear as his fingers went straight into me. I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was playing with my food as much as Tom was playing with my pussy. Dave and I have done this many times. That's why it seemed natural to do it with Tom but here I was in public being fingered by a man I barely knew. I had to bite my lip a few times to keep from crying out. I reached over and took Tom's cock in my hand and asked if he was ready to go for those drinks I really needed one.

Tom paid the bill and we left. Going to the car we were hugging and kissing much more like lovers than when we came in. Tom opened my door again and I was going to give him a good show. I spread my legs wide getting into the car. I stopped half way in with my pussy wide open and on display for Tom. He had been playing with it for about 20-30 minutes but this was the first he was able to see it. I even pulled my skirt to my waist and asked if he liked what he saw. There was no mistaking he did. I thought he was going to dive down and eat me out right there in the parking lot. Before he could do anything I pulled my skirt down and got in the car saying, "You'll be able to see it all you want soon

Tom got in and started the car. He turned to me and asked where I wanted to go for drinks. I just smiled back and said, "Don't you have music and something to drink at your place?"

Tom was stunned and asked, "But I thought you wanted to......

All I wanted now was to get fucked si I said, "I did but (I turned in my seat so I was facing him. Put my left leg up on the seat and pulled my skirt back up to my waist) it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind. You don't mind do you?"

Tom just put the car in gear and gunned it and we were on our way. Since all the decisions for the night had been made: Are we going to fuck-Yes! Your place or mine-his Are we going to do this again-Yes but only with Dave! So now I felt like being playful. I started playing with my pussy and said, "Since you have seen me there is no sense covering it up." So I left my skirt around my waist and stroked my pussy while Tom pulled out of the parking lot. As soon as we got out of the lot I started unzipping Tom's pants. I told him, "You've seen me it is only fair I get to see you." With that I pulled Tom's cock out and was pleased that it was just like Dave's. For the first time in 21 years I had another mans cock in my hand. Me a happily married mother of two has a cock in my hand that is not my husband's. I just looked at it then started stroking it with out saying a word. I was mesmerized by it. As if in a trance I just took his cock in my mouth. I couldn't see, hear or feel anything except the cock in my mouth.

I didn't even hear Tom when he said he was ready to cum but it wouldn't have made any difference. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I've gotten very fond of it lately. When he blasted off in my mouth I come out off my trance. I sucked every drop from him and sat up. Tom was breathing hard and trying to speak. When he finally gets it out he says, "We're here. This is my place." He comes around and opens my door and leads me in.

Once in the house I sense that he is a little nervous so I direct him; "I'll have some wine if you have any." Tom goes behind his bar to get the drinks and I remind him, "Don't forget the music I still want to dance with you." He puts on some good slow dance music and brings out our drinks. We sit at the bar and I stroke his leg. As we sip our drinks I put his hand on my thigh and say, "You were bolder in public." That does the trick and his hand is again buried deep in my pussy.

I slipped off the barstool and Tom stood with me. His hand slipped out of my pussy and came up around my waist. I could see from the mirror behind the bar that my skirt came up with his hand. We started moving with the music as we kissed. You couldn't call what we were doing dancing it was more like fucking to music with our clothes on.

The next song started and I pushed Tom back onto the stool. I started swaying to the music as I danced away from Tom. I slowly pulled up my sweater top and confirmed his suspicions that I did not wear a bra. He had copped a feel a couple times in the restaurant and I'm sure he could see my hard nipples. I danced around bouncing my tits for Tom. At 40 I do have some sag but it only makes them bounce more. I kept dancing and unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. Now I was dancing with just my thigh highs and high heels.

I danced over in front of Tom. I brought his hands up to play with my tits and we started kissing. I start unbuttoning Tom's shirt and we break contact only long enough to pull it off then we were right back to it. I start to undo his pants and Tom stands without letting my tits go. I move down his body giving little kisses all along the way. When I am on my knees I pull his pants and briefs down in one swift move and for the second time tonight a strange cock is starring me in the face. As Tom steps out of his clothes I take his cock in both hands. I lick him from the base to the tip and run my tongue around the head. I take him all the way in my mouth. After 20 years of sucking Dave's cock I can get most of it in. I bob my head up and down on his cock a few times then snake my way back up his body.

I pull him to me and we move our bodies together to the music. I dance him around until we are behind the couch. I break lose and turn and bend over the back of the couch. Tom just looks at my ass and pussy. I make a giant step to the right opening up my pussy for him. This must be an invitation he can not refuse. He steps up and thrust his cock balls deep in my pussy in one stroke. Neither of us needs any more foreplay we both want his cock buried deep in my pussy. Tom stands there for a minute just buried in me. He reaches back for my tits and starts pumping in and out of me. While he is the same size as Dave he feels different. I thought it would feel like Dave fucking me but it was a totally different cock pounding my pussy.

As hard as Tom was pounding in to me I was pushing back. Since both of us were ready to orgasm before we started it wasn't long before Tom yelled, "I GOING TO CUM!!!!"

I reached back and grabbed his ass to hold him in me. With the first blast I let out my own scream, "OH GOD TOM LET ME HAVE IT. FILL ME, FUCK ME!" We both went over the edge together and oh God what a ride.

We stayed there motionless with his cock still in me. It took a while for us to come down. Then Tom slowly slid out of me. We went back to the bar, now that the "first" fuck was over we could relax. We were kissing and touching. Tom put a bar towel under me on the stool to catch the dripping mixture of our combined juices. He laughed and said, "I'm never going to wash that towel. I'm going to have it framed and hang it over the bar. If anyone ask I'll say it was the towel I used to clean up the first mess when we christened the bar. It won't be much of a lie."

I jumped up on the bar and sat right in front of Tom. I said, "If we are going to christen this bar let's do it right." Tom just looked at my sloppy pussy. I thought he would dive right in but he just looked at it. Then it dawned on me; "Tom has never had a creampie ". I ran my fingers through his hair and asked him, "Have you ever eaten a woman after you just fucked her?" He shook his head no. I told him, "Dave always licks me clean after we fuck. I've gotten to where I expect it. I'm sure you'll love it as much as Dave does. In fact before you take me home I need to be freshly fucked. It will be the first time Dave has licked me after someone else has fucked me and he is so looking forward to it." I slowly pull Tom's face to my pussy. He hesitates and then licks me gently. I guess he licked the taste because after that he dove in almost knocking me off the bar.

Watching Tom eat his first creampie was like watching him lose his virginity. I was so excited watching him. I remember the first time Dave went down on me after we had fucked. I didn't know why he wanted to and tried to stop him. No one had ever done that to me before but it is something we both really enjoy now. I peeked over the edge of the bar and sure enough Tom's cock was hard as a rock again. In the course of the last hour this 43-year old man had cum in my mouth and in my pussy and was again hard. It was easy to see he was enjoying his first creampie.

I was so wrapped up in Tom that I didn't even feel my own orgasm building until it smacked me in the head. All of a sudden my body exploded. My thighs gripped Tom's head like a vice. I was pumping my pussy so hard into his face I'm surprised I didn't break his nose. I dug my finger nails into the bar and just screamed, "OH, GOD, YESS!!!" Soon Tom had a lot more to drink and as I slowly came down and loosened my grip all I could do was moan little "yes's" softer and softer until I sat spent on the bar.

When I was able I pulled Tom's face away from my pussy and kissed him. I licked our juices from his mouth and said, "I think you liked that a lot more than you thought you would."

Tom was smiling and standing up in front of me and like a little boy said, "God, yes! I want to fill you up again just so I can clean you out."

I was stroking his cock and said, "Looks like you could but I promised Dave and I'm not sure how many you have left in here. I'll promise you this; very soon you and Dave can take turns. One can fill me the other dan clean me. Before you take me home to my loving husband I want you to take me to your bed and make slow sweet love to me and fill my pussy up for my husband."

He grabbed my hips and I jumped off the bar. We held each other and kissed then he led me to his bedroom. His bedroom was massive. I walked to the bed and lad on my back. Tom just looked at my naked body for a few minutes then got back between my legs. I pulled him around so we were in a 69. In reality it only took a second and a half for both of us to be sufficiently wet but we kept at it for about 10 minutes. He got up and turned on top of me. He slid in so slow and easy. Then started slowly pumping in and out of me. He kept this slow pace and I came three times. Even we he did finally cum in my pussy his strokes, though faster, were still soft and easy. We lay there with his cock still in me and kissed and stroked each other. We both knew the evening was coming to a close and didn't want to let go.

Finally I said, "I have to get home now. My husband is waiting for his "gift" from you. I am so glad things worked out the way they did."

Tom stroked my arm saying, "So am I. I could not believe how wonderful this night has been and I want to do it a lot more."

I gave him a quick kiss and said, "I'm sure that won't be a problem. I feel that the three of us will get along just right. Maybe even tomorrow night if Dave agrees and I'm sure he will."

We got dressed and Tom drove me home. It is only about 10 minutes from his house to ours. I was lying back against him and he had his arm around me playing with my tit. Neither of us spoke much on the ride home. We pulled into the driveway and Tom turned off the car. I pulled away and turned with my back to the door making sure my skirt rode up to my waist as I did. I stroked Tom's cheek and said, "I really enjoyed tonight. Are you ok with it being the three of us from now on?"

Tom sat staring at me and said, "I thought about it a lot tonight and I am more than alright with it I find it very exciting, see." He pulled my hand into his lap and sure enough he was hard again.

I smiled a very wicked smile and said, "I think you just might have another load in there. Would you like to do it one more time just the two of us?"

His pants were on the floor and his seat all the way back in a flash. I had to chuckle and Tom said, "What? Too eager huh?"

I just shook my head and said, "What am I going to do with you two?"

Tom was feeling a little bolder now and said, "I know what you can do for both of us right now. Bring that pussy over here so I can give you a double load for your husband to lick out of you."

I could tell now that Tom was going to be all right with the three of us together. I jumped from my side of the car and landed with Tom's cock all the way inside me. I rode his cock like my life depended on it. I know Tom had already cum three times so I thought it would take some time but the idea of filling my pussy so my husband could eat me in less than 10 minutes must have had him going. He shot me full of cum in record time. After he stopped cumming he rolled me over on my side of the car with his cock still in me. He slowly pulled out and kissed me. He said, "Didn't want any leaking out now get in there and feed it to your husband. Tell him it is a double shot of my love." He kissed me and smacked my ass saying, "Now get going. I'll be waiting for your call tomorrow night and Dave can watch me put it in you before he licks it out." He all but pushed me out of the car and to my husband.

* * * * *

Friday night was the longest and most confusing night of my life. My wife was out on a date with my friend and would most likely fuck his brains out before coming home. The waiting was the long part and how did I feel about it was the confusing part. I admit I was excited about the idea. It has been a great fantasy of ours for a long time but this was real. In the fantasy it was always the three of us and I'm feeling very left out. Before she left I got the feeling that Kathy wished she had not made that part of the stipulation but she would not go back on her word.

I tried to eat but couldn't. I tried watching TV but couldn't keep my mind on what was going on in the show. I finally decided to go to my computer. Hours fly by when you are surfing. I found a story sight and started reading stories about men who share their wives. After a few of the stories I was very excited about Kathy's date and was looking forward for her to come home and tell me all about it. If it all went well she promised me a creampie for staying home. I almost always eat her after we have had sex but this was going to be different. I'll be eating her after some one else had fucked her.

That's where Kathy found me around midnight. The computer I'm using is in the bedroom and I didn't hear Kathy come until she started reading aloud the title of the story I was reading, ""Me My Wife and MY Friend" how does it end or are we going to make our own ending?"

I swivel around in my chair, I'm naked, and say "You're home earlier than I expected. Didn't things go as well as you'd hoped? She pulls me out of the chair and has me lie on my back on the bed. She crawls over me at my knees. As she slowly walks up my body on her knees she says, "It went much better than I expected and faster than I anticipated."

Smiling up at her I say, "So I guess you brought me takeout?"

Kathy kept climbing up my body saying, "I got you something much better."