The Joke Is On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "What could be any better?"

Kathy is just below my face now and pulls up her skirt and I can see Tom's cum dripping from her pussy. "How about doubled dipped creampie very very freshly made?" I look up and asked, "How fresh could it be?"

Kathy just smiled and said, "He's probably still in the driveway pulling up his zipper."

With a big smile I asked, "So are you going to tell me what happened?"

Kathy patted my head and said, "All in due time. Right now shut up and eat." Then she shoved her pussy down on my mouth and I went wild licking another man's cum from her well-fucked pussy.

Every time Kathy had an orgasm she would grab my head in her thigh vice and hold it still until it passed. After the third time she raised up, turned around and brought her pussy back to my mouth. Just as I went back to eating her she fell forward on my cock and took the whole thing at once. She is an expert cocksucker but tonight she went after my cock like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't even continue eating her and with the build up all night and the stories I'd been reading I exploded with out warning to either of us. She drank down every drop then rolled over on her side beside me.

After a couple minutes she said, "I didn't know guys would taste different. I thought they would all be the same." She crawled up next to me and snuggled in holding me. I asked if she was going to give me any details. She sat up and took off her clothes and lay back down with me saying, "All in due time. Now let's get some sleep." I don't know how but I did manage to fall asleep.

I woke up before Kathy and stood there watching her sleep. I couldn't believe what had happened the night before. Then I thought to myself, "I don't even know what happened last night. Kathy had not given me any details." I went into the kitchen to fix the coffee. Working things over in my mind to see just what I did know of last night. She had said she had a double load one of which she got in the driveway, so he fucked her at lest twice. She had said that men taste different so she must have sucked him off at least once.

I was pouring myself a cup of coffee with all these thoughts running through my head when I heard a bright cheery sexy voice, "Morning honey." Now as long as we have been together Kathy has gotten up every Saturday morning bitching about all the things we have to get done because we don't have time during the week. She always says it waste the weekend.

I can't believe the first thought that comes to mind is "I should send her out every Friday night to get fucked." As I turn around I jokingly say, "Who is this strange woman in my kitchen and what have you done with my wife?" When I see her standing there naked, which is something she seldom does I say again, "Who is this naked woman and where is my wife?"

She comes up to me stroking my very stiff cock and replies, "Who ever she is you seem very glad to see her." She kisses me with such passion and says, "I'll have a cup of that." We sit at the table drinking our morning coffee and talking about all that has to be done today. I ask her if she is going to tell me about last night and she says again "All in due time."

I rush to get all my chores done so I can spend some time with Kathy. When we take a break for lunch Kathy says, "I'm not going to tell you about last night." My heart hit the floor until she continues "I'm going to show you what happened. Be ready to "pick me up" at 6:30 just as Tom did." With that she was gone again doing things around the house. For a moment I just sat there but you can be sure that at 6:30 on the dot I went out side and rang the doorbell.

Kathy opened the door and said, "Good right on time." I couldn't believe that Kathy was wearing the same outfit from the night before. We went to the same restaurant and even sat in the same booth. We must have also had the same waitress because after she handed me the menu she looked at Kathy and you could see the unasked question; Kathy just winked and smiled and the waitress just winked and smiled back.

Kathy and I have played around in public before but tonight I let her take the lead. We even made the same small talk that she and Tom did. She told and showed me everything she did to Tom and what he had done to her. When she came back with out her panties and it got to the point she told Tom she was ready for that drink; she looked at me and asked if I wanted to watch what happened next? I asked her what she meant by watch. She pulled out her cell phone and pushed a number. She handed me the phone and said, "Push send, let it ring once. Then pay the bill. Tom will be waiting for us at his place. You could just put the phone away and take me home, it is up to you." Of course I hit send.

Kathy gave me the directions to Tom's house and as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot she had my cock in her mouth. I asked her if this is how it went last night. She looked up at me just long enough to say, "Yes it is. That was the first time Tom came in my mouth." She went right back to sucking my cock. I was shooting my load in her mouth just as we pulled in Tom's driveway. She seemed to be in another world and I finally got her attention and asked if this was the house. She smiled and said, "His house is one blowjob from the restaurant just like last night."

When Tom opened the door you could see he was both very excited and very nervous. Kathy walked right in and made herself at home on the center barstool. Tom asked what we wanted to drink and Kathy said to put on the CD from last night. Tom and Kathy started dancing just like last night. In less than 10 minutes we went from what would you like to drink to watching my naked friend fucking my equally naked wife. Kathy was screaming out her orgasm as I watched Tom's ass tighten and him shoot deep in my wife's pussy.

They stayed like that for a few moments with Kathy bent over the couch and Tom's cock still buried deep in her pussy. Once they could get their breath back they joined me at the bar. As Kathy sat down Tom put a bar towel on her seat to catch her dripping pussy. Kathy asked, "Is this the..." and Tom broke in saying, "Yes, I have an appointment at the frame shop Monday." This went totally over my head. Some sort of private joke between them but I'm sure Kathy will tell me about it.

All I could say was, "So that's what happened last night?" Kathy and Tom both got big grins on their faces and Kathy winked at Tom and said, "That's just how it started." Kathy climbed up on the bar and sat right in front of me. Her hands were on the back of my head and she said, "This is the point where Tom got his first creampie. Tonight that pleasure goes to you." She pushed my face into her dripping pussy and I licked every drop.

Kathy had two good orgasms, I could tell because she would grip my head with her thighs each time. After her second one she pulled my head up and said, "Someone is way over dressed." I was so hypnotized watching my wife being fucked by another man after all these years I never even thought to get undressed. She pulled my shirt over my head. Then she slid off the bar and right to her knees in front of me taking my pants with her. I had not bothered with underwear so my cock sprang up in her face. She had just drained me in the car but watching her getting fucked brought it all back and I was ready to explode. She stroked me a few times saying, "I think I need to relieve some of the pressure on this thing before it explodes." With that my cock was back in her mouth.

I was watching Kathy's head bob up and down on my cock when I saw her reach over and take Tom's cock in her hand. Watching her stroke life back into his cock was all I could take and with out even warning her I blasted off in her mouth. She seems to have developed a deep liking for cum; she never missed a drop and kept me in her mouth until I started to grow again. With all that was going on and had gone on it didn't take long for my cock to come back to life as well. Kathy sat between the two of us stroking our cocks. I was finally able to speak again and asked, "So what happened next last night?"

Kathy looked at Tom then at me and a big smile came across her face and she said, "Who cares, I have two hard cocks right here and I plan to make the most of them." She stood and led Tom and I to his bedroom by our cocks. I don't know why but the thought hit me, "She knows just where to go. I guess she has been there before."

Kathy got up on the bed and said, "Come on boys, I want both of you as many times as you can get it up." Tom got in front of her and I got her pussy. After the first round we switched and kept it going most all night. Kathy had one of us in her some place just about all the time. If one of us wasn't fucking her she was sucking someone to get him ready. She just couldn't get enough and neither could we.

This continued over the next two years with Kathy going out alone with Tom at least once a month and the three of us getting together as often as possible. It was one big happy group until Tom met someone he was very attracted to. Of course Tom could not get serious about anyone unless they could accept and share in our little group but that is a whole other story.