The Kick Inside: A Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" I asked inquisitively.

"I forgot to tell you last night when I got in. We are going to see your auntie for the day, she needs help with the kids. We will be back tonight" my mother said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay Mum. Take care." I said, kissing her back.

I boiled the kettle and made some tea, watching the milk swirl into the hot brew before I stirred, moving to sit down in the living room. My parents left and I heard the car pull out of the drive. I got up to go to the bookcase, pulling out a selection of poetry to read over while I drank my tea.

At about 11:00 I heard my brother rouse upstairs. I decided to stay downstairs and wait for him to approach me. After about twenty minutes he came down, showered and dressed and approached the sofa.

"What are you reading?" he asked me. I showed him the book I was browsing through and carried on, concentrating on what I was reading. He came to sit down next to me and waited, so I put the book down.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?" he fiddled with his hair.

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?" he asked. I sighed.

"You haven't talked to me. Why have you stopped talking to me again, Laurel? Why do we always seem to get really close and then you run away? You have done this for years!" I looked up at him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard on the cheek. I turned my head and our lips met for a moment. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry China. It's just so hard to be like this...you know?"

I nodded and shut my eyes. I felt so alone all of a sudden with him not knowing how I really felt. It cut like a blade of ice through my heart. Whenever he turned away from me like this I felt empty, searching for something that might explain this desire, these feelings that I had toward my brother.

"Do you hate me?" he asked suddenly. I opened my eyes and a tear fell down my cheek, exposing my real feelings. I felt ashamed. "Oh China I'm so sorry. I didn't realise how you really felt about me!" he said softly, placing his hand on my arm in brotherly affection.

"I still do." I said shakily.

"Come here" he wrapped his arms around me and I instantly felt safe again. He held me close, rocking me as we sat together. "What do you want me to do?" he asked, stroking my hair.

"I don't know, what do you want?" I asked him.

"I want you to be happy." He fell silent again. I raised my head and looked at him solemnly.

"The only time I feel happy...is when I'm with you!" I told him as he looked into my eyes. I leant forward slightly and kissed him, my lips meeting his in a silent embrace. His lips were so warm and comforting. It took away all the pain I felt. I had been thinking about what other people would say if they knew about us. But now he was here, kissing me and that was all that mattered.

Eventually I broke away, maintaining eye contact, wanting to gauge his reaction as best I could as to how he felt about me.

"Why?" he finally asked. "Why do you feel like this China?"

"Because I just do." I was lost for words. How do you tell someone how you feel in a situation like this? I wished there was something I could say. Something that would sum up all the emotion, all the affection, all the tenderness that I had for him. I rested my head against his chest and felt him relax, holding me in his arms.

"I feel a lot for you too." He finally said calmly. I moved away from him slightly to look at him quizzically. I felt my heart almost jump out of my chest.

"What do you feel for me?" I asked, a little smile pulling at the corner of my lips. He looked at me and paused, as if he was thinking about what to say to me.

"Love" he said dreamily. "Love, but something more than loving you as a sister. You are my friend but it's more than that. I like you a lot in a different way" I couldn't believe I was hearing this. My heart leapt.

"So you do feel the same!" I said cheerfully, throwing my arms around him, smiling.

"We can't tell anyone about this, you can't tell Michelle" he told me seriously. Michelle was my best friend.

"Oh, stop worrying I won't tell Michelle!" I said, grinning at him when I looked up at him. He smiled back.

"I'm just not quite sure how to handle this" he said carefully. I sat back and stared at him.

"Do you think I know how to handle this? Do you think that I'm the expert?" I asked, "I know as much about this as you do!"

"I've just never heard of it before. A guy loving his sister" he said, his brow furrowed. "It's just so strange and different" he saw me look down. "But I would never exchange what we have for anything in the world" he promised, kissing me on the forehead.

I smiled at him happily. "...Kiss me?" I asked questioningly. He looked at me for a moment, then bent down and kissed me on the lips. It felt so warm, so erotically charged having my brother kiss me like this. It gave me the shivers but made me feel so relaxed at the same time. So open to him. Sexually, not just in a friendly way. I kissed him back and we kissed deeper, my tongue exploring his mouth, never quite being able to tear ourselves away. I had this ache inside again, that sexual pang of desire. I wished there was some way of relieving all these physical feelings we kept having towards each other properly.

I pulled away from him. "Will you take me upstairs?" I asked him, moving my feet from under me, looking at him expectantly.

"Upstairs?" he asked quizzically.

"Yes upstairs!" I reached for his hand and squeezed it, beaming at him.

He took my hand and we went upstairs, both knowing what we were about to do. It had been a long time coming to finally do this properly. No fumble under the sheets, no sneaking into each other's bedrooms every night, just a pure expression of the feelings we had inside in the setting that I had longed for such a long time. "Mum and Dad won't be back for hours!" I whispered to him. We carried on walking up the stairs. When we reached the top of the stairs he turned to me.

"Your bedroom or mine?" he said, not knowing whether it was a funny thing or a serious matter. I laughed, I thought it was so funny! Luckily Laurel saw the funny side too and laughed as we both expressed our amusement. I grinned at him.

"I don't suppose that you have considered that we do it in a slightly larger bed?" I asked slowly.

He looked at me strangely, not understanding what I meant. Suddenly it dawned on him.

"Mum and Dad's room?" he asked in amazement.

"Yes, darling brother. Mum and Dad's bed. That joy of a king size bed was made for such love."

"But Mum and Dad..." he started feebly. I took his hand once more and led him into the most forbidden room in the house that we could possibly make love, but also the most comfortable...Mum and Dad's room.

I opened the door and it swung open as we both stepped inside, shutting the door behind us.

"Making love to you is going to be so sweet" I murmured, turning around to stroke his hair, tickling his neck where his hairline met his t shirt just below his ear. He turned around and kissed me, his hands stroking my back as I took his t shirt off, exposing his chest, nibbling his shoulders and along his collarbone. He took my top off and brought his hands to my breasts, feeling my nipples hardening against the flimsy material at his touch. I brought my hands to my back, unhooking my bra and let it fall to the floor. We kissed harder, my flesh under his hands as he massaged my body with his warm fingertips, running his hands down my back encouragingly as I moved against him, feeling him get even harder through his pants. He sat down on the bed and I continued kissing him while I was standing up.

"Take off your panties" he murmured in between kissing me back, leaning back to watch me.

I slipped my underwear off and exposed my prize to him in all its glory. He gasped as he finally was able to see me without being under the sheets and worried about our parents. He reached out and stroked me lightly, feeling the lips of my pussy under my light muff of down. I shuddered and he looked up at me, the lust in his eyes evident. He stood up.

"Lay back sis" he said softly.

I complied, laying back on the bed, my gaze locked on his. He knew I was wet. I wanted him. Needed him. He leant over me and kissed me on the lips before travelling downward...running his hands over my breasts as he went, kissing down my stomach...kissing my knees as they parted, kissing my legs, my ankles...he moved back up to kiss my open thighs, and feeling his lips on my skin was torture enough. I let out a tiny moan as he kissed me, moving closer and closer to my very centre. When his lips finally landed between my legs I jumped. I was on fire when he kissed me there, kissing me all over, finally pressing his mouth against me hard, his tongue snaking out to taste me. "Ohh" I gasped as I felt him licking me in long strokes, plunging his tongue inside my parted labia to seek out my insides. I looked down and saw his face buried between my legs. He looked so passionate and wanting. I realised that we looked beautiful together. I reached my hand out to stroke his hair as he moved up and began to lick my clit, taking it between his lips and suckling on it, flicking his tongue over my sensitive bud. I moaned out loud as he licked me, deep, guttural moans which resonated inside my throat. I lifted my hips up to meet his face, wanting more of him, needing his firm tongue licking me harder mixed with his saliva and my juices, my hands in his hair. "Yes Laurel, yes" I moaned as he lapped at my pussy faster, bringing me so close, so close...

I cried out as I began to come, my hips bucking up to meet his face, his tongue never straying from my clit as he took me over the edge. I felt my pussy flood. He licked me, my juices still on his tongue as I sat up and began to kiss him, my tongue probing his mouth, sharing my juices on our dancing tongues as we slipped into each other's mouths.

"I want to make love with you" he told me, his lips on my cheek as he began to touch me again.

"I want to make love with you too."

"You are everything to me" he said suddenly. I lifted my head up to look at him again and he brought his lips down to meet mine, crushing his mouth against my parted lips, seeking out my soul. I could still taste myself on him and that just made me hotter. I took his hard cock in my hand, feeling his rigid length so proud and firm. His pre-cum slicked my hand as I touched him, masturbating him as he kissed me. I could think of nothing but him, what we were doing and the heat between our bodies.

He brought his swollen cock to my parted labia, stroking up against it. I looked up at him and we stared into each other's eyes. "Take me Laurel. I want you to take me" I told him. He responded by pushing the head of his cock inside me, making me cry out in pleasure as he entered me. I could feel him opening me up, stroking my walls as I held onto him inside me, savouring every inch of him as he slid deeper inside me, nibbling my throat, kissing my neck firmly as he thrust into me. I felt waves of pleasure passing through my pussy, a feeling so good I had never felt it before. My brother was so sweet and gentle, eager to please me as we came together in dual lust and love, the fiery passion between us unmistakeable. "Laurel you make me feel so good thrusting in my pussy like that" I gasped, moving my hips in rhythm with his, my pussy kissing his cock every time he parted me. I was opening up to him every time that he slid further inside me, lifting my chin up with his hand to look into my eyes.

"China" he breathed, the desire in his face evident. It turned me on so much knowing that he was so excited by me. It made me want him even more. "I want to come inside you China" he told me. "I want to come inside your pussy so much" I kissed him back with force, my hands in his hair.

"Please Laurel, please come inside me" I gasped as I broke away for a moment, him still kissing my neck and face.

"Oh Jesus China, do you know what you are..."

"Yes" I told him as I pushed up on him, our bodies on fire with passion as we made love. I nibbled his lip and then drew back to look at his face as he thrust inside me, so lost in the moment.

"God China, I'm coming!" he gripped me tightly, thrusting in me for the last few times as he came hard, deep inside my pussy. We held each other tight, gripping each other, never quite being able to let go.

We fell asleep, Laurel wrapped in my arms.

He woke me later on, his naked body still pressed up against mine.

"China?"

"Hmm?" I muttered.

"Mum and Dad will be home in a few hours" he told me. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me. We lay in silence until I noticed that he looked sad. I looked at him, concerned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"China" he gulped. "I just...I don't want to think that the way I touched you today will never happen again."

I took his face in my hands. "What in the world makes you think that it won't?" I looked searchingly into his eyes.

"I dont know. I just dont want to lose you" he confessed.

"Silly, you'll never lose me. That's a promise" I told him, kissing his forehead. He smiled at me. It was the most wonderful smile I had seen in weeks. It filled my heart with love. I kissed him tenderly, forgetting everything in the world other than just being with him and kissing him.

"I know what will cheer you up!" I said, smiling. I ran to the bathroom and began to run hot water into the bath, pouring in a generous amount of bubble bath, watching the foam rise in the water. Laurel entered the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He looked at me and grinned. We filled the bath, blowing bubbles at each other. I grabbed a handful of foam and blew it at him. He dodged and blew some back, laughing. Having a bubble bath foam fight is one of the best things EVER!

"After you" he said, gesturing for me to get in the bath.

I sat in the bathtub, lying back as I watched him get in with me. He knelt between my legs, brought his foamy hands to my face and kissed me. We relaxed in the water together for a while until he grabbed a sponge at the side of the tub.

"Let me wash you" he gestured to me and I turned around. He began to soap my back, and I turned around so that he could soap my front. As he moved in circles over my body my nipples became hard as the soapy bubbles ran over them.

"Let me wash you too" I offered. He turned around and I soaped his back, moving to his chest. He turned around and suddenly our soapy bodies were rubbing up against one another. I lifted my head and stared at him. He brought his head to mine and instinctively I tickled him under his arms, causing him to writhe about in the bath, trying to escape my hands. I stopped and he turned around, smiling.

"Sis?" he asked.

"Yes?" I asked inquisitively.

He suddenly tackled me, tickling me in the bath. I screamed, grabbing on to his arms.

Suddenly he stopped, bringing his face to mine to plant a kiss on my lips once more, placing his hands around my waist. We kissed so sweetly, the hot water caressing our bodies as he caressed me.

"I wish Mum and Dad weren't coming home" he said suddenly.

"We will have more time soon" I promised him solemnly.

He brought his hand to between my legs and stroked me, rubbing my clit and kissing me. I took his now swollen cock in my hand. We masturbated each other in the bath until we both came, his cum coating my pussy...

12