The Lady Captains Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, I restarted the divorce proceedings, sorted out the financials, bank account credit cards etc. and made an appointment at the local clinic. The last thing I needed was to have caught an STD.

When I had completed these tasks, I phoned Sally and suggested she do the same. A few days later the clinic confirmed my fears and called me back for further treatment. I counted myself fortunate that all that was required was a course antibiotics and they confirmed that I had tested negative for HIV.

I immediately informed Sally and told her she had best get herself treated as well, if she had not already done so. She told me she had had the tests, but now she new I was infected, she would start her treatment immediately.

I was surprised that I could talk so calmly to her and without any rancour. In fact we seemed to be communicating better now than we had for months. I think it was because I knew we were finished as a couple and I found myself more relieved than anything else. The girls went to see their mother regularly and reported back that she was sad and that she had been quite open with them as to the reasons for our parting. The girls were at first shocked and horrified at her, but I explained that I was partly to blame as well. Sally had used her degradation as a warning to her daughters of the dangers of alcohol and drugs.

I think they took the lesson to heart and were very open with me some year's later when the time came that they wanted to go on the pill.

Bob and Samantha got married the year after her divorce and are besotted with one another. They both play matchmaker, inviting me over to dinner and there is always a spare eligible lady present. I have dated some of them and even made love when the lady was receptive to my advances¸ but there is no one special in my life.

Sally is still single and if she is still putting it about, it is not locally. She does disappear occasionally and refuses to tell the twins where she has been. The girls say she is always much happier after her return from her trips, so I guess she goes to satisfy her needs, but at least she is being discrete about it.

Job wise, I took over as operations manager temporarily whilst Samantha left on maternity leave, promoting one of the most promising of my staff to my old role. The business continues to thrive and prosper and I could not be happier.

Betsy? Well poor old Betsy was subject to an arson attack and was totally burned out.

I cannot say that I was sorry to see her go, but I could not sell her and could not use her after that last trip. In some ways, it was a fitting end, she played a major part in my marriage break up and to go up in flames was probably an appropriate ending.

The end