The Lagoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Don felt like a pig in a humongous pile of shit.

He bent his face forward to hers. The handsome stallion stuck his tongue out and fluttered it; it was the mating call for its partner. Gina's tongue met it, the tip of hers swaying against the tip of his. The lingua tips danced and tickled each other. She synched her lips to his in a scorching kiss, complete with moans and grunts in each other's mouths.

Within moments, sexual gold was struck.

All the dick swiveling paid off. Gina's climax struck. Don was gently laying his entire body on top of hers for needed rest while his arms dangled on the side of the chair and letting his pelvis continue its tapping into the maternal cake. Then she bellowed.

"Oh, Donny, baby! I'm cumming! You're making your mom cum!"

It was very much like a fire alarm to snoozing firemen. His whole body jerked up, his hands grasping the chair's sides, and his cock took off...animalistically throttling into the livid, wet, orgasming pussy.

Gina's carnal crescendo was ignited first in her loins, and spreading quickly throughout her jittering body. It was to be the most powerful orgasm she ever had. Her eyes were wide open, her back arched, and her toes curled. It was the kind she desperately sought (in vain) when she played with herself.

"That's it, son! Make your momma cum! Make her cum!"

Don Juan was more than willing to answer the forbidden, lusty demand. The robust, pleasure-pleasing cock launched into a blitzkrieg of profound, penetrating strokes into her voracious nook. The well-hung lover jabbed his cunt cream-covered stiffness recurrently, rapidly, stormily into the maternal sex. He was more than anxious to bring on the desired outcome.

After a while, as she was savoring the final throes of orgasmic episode and streaming her pearly sap all over his driving member, the lad was also about to hit his own carnal lottery.

"Oh! Mom! I'm gonna cum!"

The racy statement brought Gina out of her own sexual, self-centered euphoria. It took her licentiousness, her culpability in this forbidden afternoon to a whole new level. Her son—her good-looking, naked, muscular child—who was proficiently banging her six ways from Sunday, was about to ejaculate. The result of his 5-star fuck was about to released...into her. The forbidden notion made her shiver.

Her reply was instant.

"Cum in momma! Cum in momma! Give it ALL to me!"

Don's overjoyed, overworked cock, almost as if given approval, lurched forward in Gina's tight, slick confines and released the first round of prohibited awesome man-sauce.

"Aaarrrgghh!" he screamed.

Amped up, the wanton babe whorishly repeated her urging for the bountiful deposit she craved from her son.

"Cum in momma, Don! Cum in me, baby! Ohhhh yeah! That's it, baby!"

The raunchy cheerleading had its untamed effect. The greased, firm, superlative prick discharged another rope of thick, creamy goodness into the needy orifice.

An intense, perverse delight seared throughout the frisky babe. She watched in utter fascination and satisfaction as Donny came inside of her. There was such a high-degree of urgency in his look, in his moves. It excited her, as did the third, fourth and so-on volley of his egg-colored seed.

"Ugghhhhh!" Don roared.

The Adonis pumped and unloaded...pumped and unloaded. He pumped his cock and unloaded his cum—all into his mother's receptive cunt. She flashed an impish grin when she felt his jizz, diluted with her nectar, seep out of her pulsing gash down the crack of her ass and added to the already-generous puddle of bodily fluids which stained the chaise lounger.

When Don completed his milk delivery, he was beyond spent. So was Gina. The two lay together in a sweaty, sticky entanglement. His head rested on her soft, spacious bust, rising and falling with her slowing breath. Gina's plush mammaries were just the ideal pillow for the depleted stud. She stroked his hair, and planted a kiss on his scalp.

He closed his eyes. Hers followed seconds later.

Mother and son dozed off together, bathing in the afterglow of their forbidden, fiery union. Their nap was extremely brief. Less than five minutes later, they were both startled awake by the creaking sound of the chaise. They looked cautiously at the chair and waited a few seconds. It then seemed like everything was ok.

They then looked at each other. It was a mutual stare of post-coital bliss and emotional yearning. She smacked her lips to his. He returned her passion by pressing back. Their tongues remained in place, allowing the two mouths to enjoy an eager, affectionate meet.

"I love you, Donny."

He smiled.

"I love you, mom."

Their lips smacked together again, and the hunky lad lifted himself up. A low but audible, pop resonated when his penis, slimy-looking and deflated in victory, slipped out of the buttery reaches of Gina's slit.

Don stood up, right next to the lounge chair. He surveyed his prone, sexy, ultra-satisfied lady. She returned his optical review, her eyes half-closed in a smoky look. They both liked what they saw in each other, both sexually and non-sexually.

Feeling like the cat that ate the canary, he put his hands behind his head. The Playgirl centerfold closed his eyes and stretched back his expansive, brawny upper body. He displayed a confident smile. He felt the warmth of the midday sun on his face.

He soon felt another type of warmth. His eyes flew open and cast downward.

Gina, kneeling in the sand before him, had just wrapped her lips around his penis and was sucking it.

Don tossed his head back and swooned.

"Ohhhhhh, mom!"

The enchantress's head bobbed back and forth—gradually, luxuriously, as she performed her first incestuous blowjob. When she first viewed Don's sex, she knew she wanted to suck it, taste it, lick it—everything. He had masterfully coordinated and enacted the day's events: the seduction, the cunnilingus, and the fucking. Now it was her turn. It was Gina's turn to take control of the debauchery, while at the same time give back to Don.

Her ready wet lips unhurriedly glided along the very sticky surface of his flaccid prick. The tactile sensation excited them both. So did the combined taste.

Gina knew from her late husband that most guys really get amped up when a girl blows him right after he's just fucked her sans a condom. Her taste buds were popping off now in delight as the elixir of her boy-toy's semen and her own pearly gravy washed over them.

She released the penis and cast her X-rated pupils up at him.

"Donny, you have such a nice cock!" she seduced. "It's not too big, not too small. Just right for mommy's mouth."

Her eager lips retook the phallus, giving it several, wet sucks and slurps. Then she let it go again for another raspy, seductive comment.

"I LOVE the taste of your cum and my cum on your penis, Don."

Between the filthy, untamed statements and the resumption of her mouth avariciously grasping and swallowing his dong, the young man was in an erotic haze.

It titillated Gina, immensely, as Don's penis was twitching back to life...in her all-encompassing mouth. The grasping motion, the feel of her wet, succulent lips and inner jaws was the catalyst for the stud to begin regaining his erect stature.

Don was beside himself. The pipe job he was receiving was Grade A. Running his hand through his own thick mane, he tossed back his head with eyes closed. When the compliant mouth was at the base of his dick, holding the fleshy wand then moving it back and forth in its naughty grasp, he felt erotic tremors in his groin and mind. When he heard a low "Mmmmm" he opened his eyes and looked at his mother. She was already peering at him, ready with a lusty inquisition.

"You like the way mommy sucks you?"

She had released his dick a third time to pose the question, and also to stretch out the tease. Her hand, though, cupped his scrotum. She loved the feel of the dual orbs, their insides the source for his to-die-for cum. She held them, caressed the sweaty, fleshy sack. Her other hand stroked the back of his thigh.

Don couldn't lie even if he wanted to.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!"

Her wet tongue slipped out and swiped over the mushroom-shaped cap.

"Hmmmm?" she teased. "Are you sure?"

While his dick got hard, the rest of Don's body and mind got soft.

"Yes! Yes, yes! Yes!"

The desired penis was ¾ solid. Gina was driven to complete the process, lustily spurred on by the male aroma captivating her nose. Using her left hand, she quickly grabbed the thick shaft and, like a slut in heat, wildly flicked the tip of her tongue at the base point where the penis and nutsack met.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah, oh!" Michelangelo's David sputtered.

He just about saw stars when his mother's insatiable tongue started to lave up and down his throbbing, hardening member. The flat of the tongue glided up and down the puffy, pulsing vein. Then its sinful, wet goodness was painted over the top and then quickly back down, then up, the yearning stalk.

The curvy, whorish cougar next tended to the full, fleshy orbs. She bathed the testicles in a tantalizing combo of slobbering licks and slurps. As she nursed the brawny nuts, she couldn't help but notice the forbidden cock was now standing proud, completely erect.

Gina leered up at Don, the appearance of her eyes displaying unfathomable, unquenchable desire. Her tongue returned to the spongy, plumb-like helmet, basting it with its twirling, moist touch.

"Aahhhhh! Oh! Ah, mom! Don't stop! Lick my dick! Yeah! Lick it!"

The taboo plea was underscored as his hands went to her head, his fingers running through her wavy mane.

She eagerly complied by working his stiff, vibrant manhood like an elevator. Up and down, down and up she wildly caressed the upright cock with her tongue. She orally brushed the remarkable length of the majestic organ.

Gina never felt this carnal, unrestrained, and unabashed. She was sucking, inhaling, and slurping her son's big, pulsating dick. The combined residue of their orgasmic releases were long wiped away. She was now basting the fleshy staff with a new coat of saliva and urgency. She worked it like a Popsicle in summertime Phoenix.

The decadent pair was so lost in lust, lost in the wet and animalistic giving and receiving oral sex that when the lad cried out, it was a genuine surprise.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

It was also a pleasant surprise, especially for Gina.

Ah! The stamina of a young, virile cock! Not even 15 minutes later—ready to erupt again like Mt. Vesuvius! Gotta love it!

The MILF nymph hadn't planned on this. Her initial lusty motive was just to suck Don's prick, enjoying the taste of it along with their mutual discharge. She eventually strayed from that intention, becoming engrossed not just with the dick' fleshy, creamy texture but how it became alive in her mouth. She became entranced how it started to regrow between her lips. It turned her like a light switch to have his cock become hard again thanks to her oral work.

Looking up at her cub like the insatiable cougar she was, Gina gave a directive which would make Kay Parker proud.

"Cum in momma's mouth! Cum in my mouth, Donny!"

She quickly opened her mouth and encased her lips around the quivering, hard dick, figuring she wouldn't have to wait long for the mighty discharge. She was right.

As Gina's horny, greedy lips were sliding down the bloated shaft, the first blast of jizz was released. Most of the long, thick, white rope hit the back of her throat and descended down to quench her semen thirst. A decent amount of the cream skimmed onto her frantic tongue.

"Aaarrrrrgghhhhh!" roared the hunk.

Much like a rodeo rider, Gina held on tight...to the bucking, spewing penis. She needed, craved to savor the forbidden emulsion. She quickly consumed the initial shot and was ready and willing for the next. That came, along with a third and fourth.

The warming heat of his cum emanated throughout the mature orifice and esophagus, arousing Gina.

Hungrily, deliriously the bodacious sexpot swallowed Don's cream. She desperately attempted to intake all of the precious load. As much as her sinful mind wanted and her over-time working throat muscles tried, it was just too much for her. The overflow dripped from the corners of her mouth.

In the middle of another protracted moan, the well-hung lad looked down. He was captivated as his stunning, naked mom was on her knees in the sand whorishly ingesting his sperm, the extra amounts seeping out of the corners of her mouth. And all the while she was looking up at him with smoldering, piercing, epically lustful eyes.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Mom!" he raunchily cheered in a throaty breath.

Don's nerve-shattering orgasm neared its culmination with the fifth and final emission. The stud felt like he had emptied his entire life's worth of semen into Gina's mouth, throat, and stomach.

Still maintaining her provocative glare at him with half-slits for eyes, the mother released the weary, gooey prick then closed her mouth. She proudly held within her jaws a considerable quantity of cum. Her cheeks were so bloated she looked like a chipmunk.

Don was spent. His breathing was asthmatic-like. He just watched Gina.

She relished his spasmodic inhaling and exhaling. She knew it was the result of his climax, and also wondering what she was going to do with a mouthful of his man-sauce.

She winked at him. Then audaciously, unabashedly Gina opened her mouth, proudly showing her son the puddle of his coveted jizz which she hadn't swallowed. He was spellbound.

The enchantress closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing the creamy remnant. When it was done, she did a teasing lick of her lips and with a white-hot stare at her son, Gina purred.

"Oh Donny! You're cum is soooo delicious!"