The Ministry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!! Oh fuck yes!!" I yelled

"Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeahhhh!!!!!! I'm gonna cuuuummmm!!!"

"Unnghhhhh!!!!!!"

I lurched as the orb sent various shocks around my body. My vibrating teeth were threatening to shatter so I released the orb. As my eyes adjusted I looked down and saw Lani looking up at me with a face full of cum. "Euughh!" She said in a very cute way. "So icky."

I put my dick to her mouth and she sucked on it, licking off any more cum that was still leaking out. I watched as the orb returned to its orbit and resumed its course. I was knackered and leaned over to rest my hands on my knees for a bit before standing up to let Lani work on my dick some more. She sucked on it till it shriveled.

"Are you ok?" Lani asked.

"Balls must be empty."

"No." She laughed. "I mean, about the electric shock the orb gave you."

"Oh, yeah. No, I'll live." I replied, wiping some blood running down my nose.

We couldn't find anything to clean he up with, so I had to lick my cum off of her face and that almost got us making out again but somehow we were able to resist.

"That was quite something." I told Lani.

As we turned to leave, I heard a cough. Out in front of us by the entrance stood three figures; all yellow robes. I snatched an orb from its orbital and grabbed Lani's wrist. Although they blocked our path, the orb provided me with my only bargaining chip. At least that's what I assumed. The three hooded figures had something crackling along their arms, and it didn't look good, but as I waved the orb around they backed off far enough for me and Lani to run through to the previous room.

"Run!" I yelled at Lani, dispersing in another direction.

I tried to keep one eye on her but found myself turning my head right round to see where they were. All I could see was shadows and feel a cold draft against my neck. Something shot passed me and hit a column. The whole object was enclosed by a field of energy, which rattled its way up the column before fading out. Did that come out of someones hand?

I did not want to find out. My heart was pounding and my lungs burning as I zigzagged my way through the giant columned room, looking to take one of the many passages at the end. I could run into Lani along the stream provided she was heading that way too. Since there was a growing temptation to hide, there was a chance, she would not be making an appearance where I was expecting her to.

My legs were getting heavy and when I turned I could see two figures and they were flying. Suddenly my danger senses were off the scale. I' not sure if I trod on a stone just then because a sharp pang pressed into my sole and left me with pins and needles. I was hobbling and then I was falling to the ground. One of the closer figures became vertical and then landed on his feet near me with his arms losing their crackle. He must have hit me with one of his shots I guess.

It was weird though because, my robe felt heavier and my body felt all out of shape. I got up just in time to see the other one land as well.

"Where is my sister?!" I growled, wrapping my hands into fists.

They both looked at each other, and then pointed their hands towards me. Two bolts of lightning streamed out and conjoined to form a more solid outward beam. It jettisoned towards me and struck me in the chest. I found myself in the air and hurtling helplessly back. When I crashed into the floor and rolled to a halt, I was amazed to find, that not only was I intact, but I was also slightly emotional.

"Puryxia actually works. Impressive" One spoke to himself. "Let me have a go." The shorter one muttered to his colleague.

"Try something else." Said the tall one. He seemed to be the leader.

I dusted myself down and wiped away my tears. Feeling lighter and more concerned about my safety, I opted to make a dash for the nearest exit, which was within range. My legs were filled with lactic acid and that was slowing me down but I had the distinct impression these men were toying with me more than anything else.

Several bolts whipped past and landed near or askew. I made it into the passageway and prised a statue from its stance, sending it crashing forwards and thus creating a minor blockade. When I got to the stream I saw Lani being held up by the throat by the third figure.

"Put her down!" I yelled hurling stones at the yellow robe.

One stone landed on the figures head and he turned to face me. He tossed Lani to one side like a rag doll and seemed riled. I could hear the two coming up behind me and I was trapped.

"Its nice to have strays now and again." One spoke.

"Yes, I've been itching to try a few things out myself."

"Vol, I have not set the triumvirate angle!! Wait!!" The figure behind me shouted. But it was too late – The two others linked a neon purple field between them and then the beam bended to reach their colleague who was not yet ready. When the beam hit him he raised his arms to control it but was hit by a flicker of flaming sparks to the neck and he stumbled back before falling on one knee to the floor.

"Oops, heheh." The one called Vol laughed. "Too slow huh, Fred?" Vol figured.

"Its never your fault is it?" Fred sighed.

The felled man had steam coming off his robe as he made his way to his feet. He walked up to me and told me to run into the stream. "Go!" He ordered.

I hesitated and while the two robes were still soliloquizing I began to hobble towards Lani. The injured red robe stood his ground I saw his arms crackling.

"H-Hey chill man!" Vol said, noticing his colleague was none too pleased. Fred swiveled as two blasts fired towards them, and one caught the ill prepared Vol , who landed on his back, with energy dancing throughout his entire being. But he rose quickly and shoved his other partner, Fred forward in an attempt to demonstrate how the odds were precariously stacked against the yellow robe holding his neck.

"You think you can get away with helping them Dalrich?" Vol ranted.

"If it means I get to kill you later, then it would have been worth it insolent cur."

I watched at the stream edge with a groggy Lani as Dalrich leaped effortlessly off the floor to avoid bolts from his compatriots. Something had gone wrong, and that worked in our favor, but there was nowhere to go. The rock with the vines was in the wrong direction and the stream looked too dangerous to enter. There were rocks embedded in random points along the current and to hit one would mean death.

"Wha- Who the fuck?" Lani gasped, staring at me like I was a stranger.

Before I could address her she was torn from my grasp – hurled into the stream by a pinpoint blast from the enemy. I jumped in after her and tried to catch up, but was out of control myself. The rushing water carried us along at an incredible pace. I was pulled in and out of the water, and every time It looked like I was about to hit something I veered away. But it wasn't me – Up above the figure of Dalrich loomed with his arms out and legs together. he was using his power to navigate me and Lani as he himself attempted to escape fro the other two yellow robes.

"Hol- --ur b—eat-" Dalrich said, but I was unable to make it out with all the sound of rushing water and it entering my ears.

I found myself being pulled further and further away from him and into the deeper parts of the water. My throat was hurting and my body was tired. I wanted to rest and take a little nap. As he left my vision completely, and the darkness consumed me, I finally fell asleep.