All Comments on 'The Neighborhood Wives Ch. 01'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sex in the water

great story. However sex in the water doesn't work like that. There is no pussy juice with all the water. Loved the story, waiting for the fininsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great slut story

Hey Style Guy, I'm moving and want to consider your neighborhood. I love your stories. They're fast moving, believable (in a Penthouse Forum kind of way) and the sex is hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

Loved your story, yet another added to my favorites list. Sex in the water I think is different for everyone *smiles* and that would have definately worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
don't change your style and write your stories

you write good stories and don't change.people complain if you give them a million dollar in cash,they want a check.

sex4u4647sex4u4647almost 18 years ago
More, please

Loved your story. sex in the pool is nice, been there a few times. Difficult at first but once your cock is in, GREAT. More of this story, please.

Ron

sex4u4647sex4u4647almost 18 years ago
More, please

Loved your story. sex in the pool is nice, been there a few times. Difficult at first but once your cock is in, GREAT. More of this story, please.

Ron

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000almost 18 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to future chapters.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
REALLY Good Fuck Story!

There isn't anything very deep about this except for the guy's cock in the ladies, but reading it is fun. It is just a feally good fuck story about grown-ups.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what can go wrong with a good fuck story

sexy and fun sex story.give us more of the neighborhood wives.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 15 years ago
Good stuff and believable.

Your grammar works well as does the spelling. Think a little bit more about your dialog though. It is a little too lowbrow for the 'level' these people inhabit.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the Series

You have 365 Days to Fill even at 1 a week there are so many Possibilities. and what about Lori considering the Praise she would recieve from her Sister and Friend you would think she would like to Sample. Plus all of the other women and seeing the others for Seconds and Possibly thirds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Time Warp

Present tense, past tense, past tense, present tense again, then past tense again, and on and on. Feels like a friggin time warp. Please learn how to write a story, stop jumping around in time. Story telling is in the past tense, otherwise you would be god directing people what to do.

Your later stories are still like this, is there hope for you?

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Disagree with present tense.

When someone writes in the present tense the story seems highly contrived and unpleasant. I'm not an English professor, but I see nothing wrong with the tense of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This guy have NO style !!

Just mindless arrogant Prattle, typical of gutless Pommy's mind diarrhea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you are ...

... "I'm a third generation owner of a Lumber and Building Supply Yard ..." then you should know the difference between 'planed' and 'planned'!

PROOF READ!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this wasn't english 101

good story,give us more of this story.

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
This is a please finish this story.

Hot and sexxxxxy. What is Lori up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish

Finish the dam story!!

real69luvrreal69luvrover 8 years ago
Nice neighbors

I want to live where you live. hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start!

Enjoyed this story very much. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So?

Not bad, so far. How about continuing the story? Like, continuing it through his wife's return from rehab and how things worked out.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 5 years ago
Not great...

Not badly written but there is no one to like. The MC is an asshole that cucks all his friends, the wife is an addict and a drunk, and all her friends are cheating sluts. Definitely not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your anatomy needs to work.

You wrote, "I laid her down and swung into a classic 69, with Gwen on top. Her pussy was a few inches above my face. Her lips were swollen and pink. As she sucked my semi-hard cock back into her mouth, I could feel her tits sway and rub across my legs."

If the characters were in a "69" position, her tits ought to be on his belly, NOT his legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
all this does is make him and the wives cheaters

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT IS THE MOTIVE.......

For Lori, who's supposed to be a friend of the drunk wife to set the asshole husband up with unlimited sluts? Let's hope the cuckold husbands find out and solve the drunken wife's problem of having a cheating bastard as a partner.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

would seem he lives in a cheating neighborhood.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
You!

Have a good story started now to continue. He has a year to enjoy the pleasures of the Neighborhood. So now he should be having others as well as Repeats from Gwen & Sue.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
So?

Did he fix the electrical problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

So, do our military expect the same? Two whole weeks huh? Not an honorable plot. You really should remove this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Different category?

It’s a hot start (ch 1) to an interesting story. Unfortunately the “Loving Wives” category is very polarizing with strong party lines. Since this doesn’t resonate with any of the BTB, RAC, sissy cuck or cucqueen crowd it was doomed to fall into obscurity. I think that if this were in “erotic couplings “ it would get better ratings. I’d like to see more from this with more fleshing out of the characters. Does the wife recover? Are there more neighbors who “support” him? Does he end up with a harem or do the families return to normal with fond memories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well that was not good

Too little information about the participants. I don't think anyone goes away for a year. And why would these women start to randomly fuck him? A big dick? Maybe. But the worst part of this and this isn't the first time you've done this, is that this is labeled chapter 1 and you never posted chapter 2. What's up with that shit???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Promise I Did Not Write This Story

...Even though every character name fills roles in my real life family. I wonder if it was written by my sister-in-law? Anyway, 5 Stars. BTW, my sister-in-law is built like a brick outhouse and is more beautiful than most actresses you see on the screen. Her picture should be in dictionaries beside the word "sexy".

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well I enjoyed it

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not good. His wife was only guilty of getting addicted. Did she cheat to deserve revenge!!??

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Is

Is that it?.No indication if his wife gets better or what happens to the family.Without this info,this is a nothing story.Also does he get to fuck Lori,she is fixing him up with her friends,who are all married and could get caught out,but she doesn't risk it.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

So a fuck and suck with a neighborhood of cheaters.

peter944peter944over 3 years ago

Seems like there should be more to this, the story has some interesting possibilities that could make this an excellent story but so far it is just fap fodder. I think you can do more with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A BUNCH OF CHEATING ASSHOLES..................................

Only 2 pages and I couldn't finish reading it. I'm a guy that hates cheaters and that's all this story presented. His wife became addicted to painkillers so he's justified to cheat. I guess Sue is just a slut. Nothing and no one to like about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think that your hero was a dick head. There is no excuse for fucking married women behind their husband's back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HATE IT WHEN A MAN CHOCKS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who writes this crap? Taking advantage of friends and neighbors wives! Sleepy scum bag deserves any and all pain and suffering that is healed on him.

He deserves his drunk addicted wife and I hope she dumps his sorry ass!

So pathetic.

Worse, your sad story doesn’t have any ending.

What a waste.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not much.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Not great. I see why you quit after chapter 1.

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

He puts his wife in rehab, the neighbours find out, and descend like vultures. And he doesn't put up the least little fight. Yeah, I agree: Crap.

Also, it's choke, not chock. A chock is a wedge or block placed against a wheel or rounded object, to prevent it from moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT FUCKING TRASH WAS THIS!! STILL A PATHETIC CHEATER WHILE WIFE 8S IN REHAB. LORI IS HIS PIMP

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Ass husband cheater and a neighborhood full of sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy is a total POS! Not only cheating on his wife but fucking men's wives.

A total pig.!#$#

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His wife is addicted thru no fault of her own and he seems to be headed toward being the local male slut while his wife suffers in the drug rehab unit. What a miserable, stinking, worthless asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You left us hanging dude! What about his wife, altho he doesn't deserve her.

RimmerdalRimmerdal12 months ago

So all the neighborhood wives are sluts. And his wife is gangbanged at the addiction rehab place..........for a year.

She gets pregnant, has a black baby.

He gets three of the wives pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what happened to the rest of this??

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingus10 months ago

Inherited his business but calls himself successful, doesn't want to deal with his wife's problems, cheats on her the minute she's gone, likes small asses...this guy is a real piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dipshit, asswipe, AH - some of the synonyms for Chris.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can see why his wife keeps drinking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.