The Neighborhood Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh, yes, here . . . I . . . cummmm."

As Sue came, her pussy and asshole contracted. She became tight as a vise and I could barely move.

As her orgasm faded, she held my neck tighter, and whispered, "More. Give me more."

Sue and I fucked for almost forty minutes. The pool water splashed around us as I slowly sawed her cunt and asshole. "Sue, your asshole feels so fucking good. Do you want something bigger?"

"MMMmmm. Do you want to ass fuck me with that big dick?"

"Get out of the pool."

Sue laughed and I pulled away. We waded to the ladder and I watched her climb out. With an exaggerated sway of her ass, she walks to the lounge chair and kneels at the end with her ass high in the air.

Just seeing her in that position, I wanted to explode. I walked behind Sue and eased my pole into her pussy. I spit onto my hand and rubbed it around her asshole. Wanting to make sure she was properly stretched, I pushed my thumb past her sphincter. "UUUggghhh," was all she said.

"I want it now. Just go slow and easy at first."

Pulling from Sue's twat, I lined up with her stretched anus. With the slightest pressure, Sue's ass opened wide and half my cock slide through. "Jesus Sue, you're so fucking tight."

"Stay still. Let me get used to my ass being filled."

Half a minute past and I could feel Sue reach for her pussy. She sighed deeply as she played with herself. "Fuck me slow. Work more in."

It was an incredible sight. Standing behind Sue and watching as my cock slides in and out of her asshole. "I'm not going to last Sue. I'm going to cum."

"That's ok lover. Fill my ass."

Sue reached further back and grabbed my balls. "I'm getting close, Sue."

"Me too. OOOhhh, yes. Just a little more."

I was only able to hold off for another few strokes, but it was enough.

"Yes, I'm cummmiiinnnggg. Fill my slut ass."

I was on overload as I shot my spunk up Sue's butt. Sue collapsed on the lounge as the last of my cum dribbled over her back.

After a short minute, Sue crawled off the lounge, kissed me and dove naked into the pool. She cleaned the sweat, cum and pussy juice from her body, climbed from the pool, kissed me again, dried herself and dressed.

She emptied the cooler of the two remaining beers and lime and put them on the table.

"See you soon, lover boy." She gave me a playful wave and walked away.

*

I have been trying to use the constructive feedback from the last few stories. Thanks for all you're ideas and encouragement. TSG

12