All Comments on 'The New Neighbor: Sex Witch!'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The New Neighbor: Sex Witch HOT!

Very hot tale, especially love young female innocence as they succumb to their body's awakening.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue!

It was great..I hunger for more, more and more.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it!

It fits all of my fantasies into one sticky sweet package. Oh, gotta go take care of everything you made wet. thanks! love, lindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Everything.. almost

I do so hope this story is going where REGINA DISCOVERS SEX went.

It would seem that Jean is ready for a little witchcraft

Lyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot...

No furnace required. Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT

Great story. It has includes so many great dantasies all in one. I hope to see more soon

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
bewitchin!!!

I gave you a 5 for a great story but I really loved this part....

(Lisa seemed in shock and offered no resistance when Carly slipped her tongue inside Lisa's mouth. Almost mechanically, as if she didn't know what else to do, Lisa kissed back. Although the girl was an inexperienced kisser, her lips warmed quickly to the task, and when Carly pulled back to regard her with amused interest, Lisa was breathing heavily.)

....that worked wonders for me, kiss, Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yep

It's a FIVE, a high five. Brilliant story. Please flesh out your part two outline.

Regards,

Dan

amber_now26amber_now26over 19 years ago
Absolutely yummy

I was browsing through new stories and finding nothing appealing until I came to yours. I could rhapsodize about all the things in it that I enjoyed but I think a simple "Ohmigod!" pretty much says it all. I'm probably gonna be late for work because of this story but I'll arrive there with a smile. Thank you! It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable

Competently written, but the believability factor was zero. It was also mis-classified

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT STORY

Quite good writing. I am looking forwarded to continuing episodes. Plese keep up the good work. Red

sacksackover 19 years ago
this is your masterpiece.....

My jaw dropped to the floor as I started reading this and it never bounced back!! Can I vote this a "6"????

Mistress_AlexiannaMistress_Alexiannaover 19 years ago
A-freakin-mazing!!!

This was awesome!!! I can only hope you continue with it, and more about other sex witches I know would not go amiss! Keep up the amazing work!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Terrific Originality

Aside from being super steamy and sexy this was yet another very well written story with great creativity and originality. The characters were terrific, human and icredibly sexy, and Carly, Lisa and Jane are amazing sensual creatures. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feedback lust

Part 2 is a MUST!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

This is the first chapter, I see. I like the dialogue between characters, and I especially like that you let us into their thoughts. The sex is good, too, but the scenes all started to merge together by the end. Anticipation would be a good thing, and in my opinion would heighten the sex that ...eventually happens. Now, on to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waow!!

Amazing!! Please more!!

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Mathematics

Great story, 5 stars, but there is something:

Norma was nineteen..

Her mother, Jane, was thirty-four..

she secretly despised him for getting her pregnant at sixteen...

34 - 19 = 15 , so she probably got pregnant at 14, or soon after 15 birthday.

But all in all great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so sensual

I really love stories that develop a feeling of seduction and this one really turned me on. I also was excited to see the variety of sensualities, anal, hetero, lesbian, oral. I am very anxious to see how the story continues to unfold. Thank you for sharing your sensual mind and imaginings with the rest of us!

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Wrong

Wrong section since it has incest and hetero

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes the sex was quite perfunctory, other times detailed. I think I liked the seduction of Lisa the best. Her naivety shone through, which fitted her age. I thought Jane's character would take longer to get there and then that sudden shift into sucking off Uber drivers. Looking forward to reading part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous