All Comments on 'The Party'

by sexyisabelle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Bunch of wet dreaming shit!

First: This shit needed editing.

Second: Teasing with ws, but not showing much.

Third: Lesbian activity. Story needs reclassified.

Fourth: Condoms have no business in fantasy stories.

As an added bonus, but obviously you are too screwed up in the head to realize it.....a possibly pregnancy amongst all those cocks would have been a plus to this otherwise shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Regarding other comment

Your comment is too angry and crass to be taken seriously. It just comes off as mean spirited and not any kind of serious critique.

As far as condoms, they can be a fetish as much as anything else. For some folks details like unsafe sex are distracting in a fantasy for others it's the opposite. To each their own.

As far as the Lesbian activity, what the hell is with this obsession about gay or lesbain activity in the group sex category? How do you have hetero group sex? Sounds pretty bland. If this were categorized as gay, someone there would be making a complaint simillar to yours.

And yes, I'm the author. I love to get intelligent constructive criticism. Too bad you had none to offer.

ROMROMalmost 18 years ago
good read

The story was good, the sex was hot and varied - as any good group sex story should be. True, there were a few editing mistakes here and there, but then there always are.

That's about the only complaint I could give the thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh god, this was so fucking good! I was fingering my pussy the entire time. Came twice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous