All Comments on 'The Promotion'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What...

a bunch of BS! If there was as much love as you stated, then neither spouse would shag another. Maybe if it was life or death, but not for some job! You get half for good writing, but nothing for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stupid and stupider

What a stupid selfish little bimbo bitch this wife is - willing to do anything to advance her job even pimp out the hubby - whats next sell the kids. Dump the slag and get a real wife someone that can think past her own selfish wants. Nothing in the least bit erotic or loving about this story or author. Will definately not be back to read anymore of this authors works

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Raises a flag?

It kinda sounds like he needs to check on the lunchs and office parties. There just may be some things going on that Beth forgot to mention to him! Maybe even more ingrained, like single encounters in the offices.

Yep, Derek may need to do some checking!!!

Well, that's what keeps PI's in business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a stupid story

The whole concept and story line is too stupid to require further comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This Dog Don't Hunt 4

This nonsense can not stand on its own because it bears no semblance to reality.No corporate officer would risk bringing the wrath of the E.E.O.C. down on his neck for a mere dalliance with a sweet young.Contemplation of the legal bills,penalties involved,and the loss of public goodwill would be prohibitive.The author has ,obviously, not rubbed elbows with them in social settings.Corporate officers are by nature cold,calculating,and shrewd.

This is not to say that there is not a lot of hanky-panky and immorality going on, but,it has to be done discretely.These are wealthy,powerful people that will do anything to get ahead.Just the idea that they would risk everything for a piece of tail is foolish.If they did, they know that their world would be torn to pieces by the other corporate sharks that are,constantly,circling them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Fantasy

If I wanted to be stuck in the flat world of business and COO's, then it wouldn't happen. All I really have to say is, "Dude! It's a fantasy! It's fiction! Can't a guy dream?"

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your Story

was mentioned in today's Author's Hangout New Story Review.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OK as fantasy

But in reality, no couple's personal sexual dynamics would play out this way. Even fantasies follow some rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sick

god another one; a wimp pathetic spineless husband tricked by a slut/whore/bitch of a wife;' this was sick, sad, depressing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible story

I dont care what the other readers say you have a winner

NightTimeStories.keep up the good work i hope to read more next time include Beth and Mary without the husbands there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

Enjoyed it ,as one previous comment said it's only fantasy.In this type of story it is usually the wife who opens her legs to help the husbands promotion prospects.The guy who said coporate bosses are cold,calculating and shrewd obviously does not read newspapers or watch the news on TV.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Very erotic. But if Mary is doing this with the husbands of the women her husband is promoting, perhaps she needs to be rewarded with some fertile seed in her also fertile belly, by the husband(s), so that she and her cocksure husband have a few more mouths to feed.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Very erotic. But if Mary is doing this with the husbands of the women her husband is promoting, perhaps she needs to be rewarded with some fertile seed in her also fertile belly, by the husband(s), so that she and her cocksure husband have a few more mouths to feed.

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Could be better

I liked the dialogue. It seemed natural and flowed easily. The story could have used a few more commas and periods to avoid run-on sentences. On the whole, it was pretty well done from a writing standpoint.

On the other hand, the story was a simple rehash of a well known plot with the 'twist' that the husband is now the prostitute for the sake of his wifes career.

Although these stories are fantasies they are based on purported real life situations. The troubling aspect of this couple is how they managed to remain married ten years without communicating on important matters. The wife is aware, through rumors, that promotions to a senior level may require spousal sexual activity outside of marriage. The implication at the end of the story is that it is not a one time event since the wife seems to be agreeable to returning in the future for subsequent orgies. Yet she has never said anything about this to her husband. One can only assume that her career is worth more than honesty and truthfulness.

If there was to be a contiuation of the story it would be most interesting to be a fly on the wall at their morning breakfast. The best of the authors on LE would insert conflict at this point (assuming they let the story get this far) that would raise the roof. Communication, marriage values, adultery, swinging, continuation of the marriage, and so on, would be emotionally discussed. Has she been involved sexually at the office with anyone? Nightowl22 had a good suggestion when he recommended a PI to see about the wifes lunchtime activities. If she was invoved at any level it would bring a lot of confict into the story which is what it needs to be really interesting.

The best of the Loving Wives stories contain adultery, emotional fallout and consequences. These stories, based on potential real life situations, create the most comments and discussion with intransigent postions at both ends of the spectrum. The Promotion could have been one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like A Mirror GIGO But Somewhat Better Than Prior

There is no debating the skill level - its better than average.

It's the tale of a suddenly male whore being sucked into acts he isn't aware of or feels used by without divorce papers being thrust in his face or an STD in his ass.

She, the prior pristine loving wife, may be a company whore climbing over her husband if he doesn't capitulate to being used as a male slut and future watcher of big cocks and his own whore.

Well I'm guessing that this is arousing to the writer and the 1% few who get off on sub and watching fucked up marital without respect or balance to or fro.

Writer - it must be hard to write a fair, balanced, arousing marital or one with consequence (or) a non-marital to most's entertainment.

Selfishly - Please keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A shitty story starring a cheating slut and a cuck wimp. Wow. I would not have wasted my time if the dumbass writer had been honest. No, I did not read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry..

..this story is neither credible or erotic

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
OK

Ok story but the cheating for a promotion made her just another whore

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyed the hell out of it

Not extraordinarily realistic (though It Could Happen), but it was fun. A good ride (so to speak), though I was a little surprised that the wife-boss thing didn't happen. I'm almost gratified on the restraint. Almost.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

I loved it how about another chapter.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Decent enough stroke story I guess

Bareback sex with strangers.

AIDS. It's not just for breakfast any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice little story

a second story would be nice, to see if hubby lets wife have sex with others. some of these readers kill me, they more interesting than most stories. the one that is calling the wife a whore, she hasnt fucked anyone yet, how can she me a whore. even though im sure she prob has been going to these parties without hubby.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Only half the story

Surely he must suspect that Beth has been fucking her boss as well? (In fact, I was surprised Tom didn't slip his cock into her from behind whilst they watched their spouses fuck in the garden.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
got hard

Hey, it's a story on a literary sex site, and if gets ya hard, then it must be good!

If the spell checker is used and the story is easy to follow, why the beef from some of these folks?

May I suggest they go read Charles Dickens!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the other comment.

That would never happen in corporate America. Since the story is too far fetched to be possible, I gave it a 1.

I understand the the story is fiction. However, unless it is science fiction such as time travel, a fairy tale such as Snow White, or something to justify the story being impossible, a fiction story that could never happen and impossible gets a vote of a 1.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Interesting read.

Interesting read. The consequences of an open marriage is what may apply out here. Though it's not an open marriage right now but it may happen if this happens on a regular basis. I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no.

I realize this is a fantasy. But large, successful companies do not play these games. Lawsuits are very expensive. And he should have said "No" to Mary. How about the chances are that his fidelity was being tested and he failed? How about the promiscuous wife passed along an STD or Aids? How about she got pregnant? Way too negatives in that situation to actually have ANY type of sex with Mary. And the wife should be looking for another position, not pimping her husband out. And the husband might take a look at a wife that is SO determined to advance in a job that she was willing to put her husband in that position. If money is her be all and end all, time to divorce her and find someone who might actually love and respect you.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story !

A twist on the normal theme of pimping out the wife.

It would have been helpful to the husband if the wife had informed her husband what might happen at the party !

Also does this mean that the wife has a free pass at another man even if the husband objects !

All for extra money and status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing like being married to a whore

if you have no self respect and no love for her and willing to die with whatever disease comes along

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Okay, so did Beth

fuck Tom during the brief time Derek was fucking Mary? Seems they would all want to spend at least a little time in bed. Mary pulled Derek's shirt over his head. Seems like this kind of function would be coat and tie.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whore for the job...

Beth must have fucked her boss or bosses already and now it is hubby's turn. Anything for the almighty dollar.......right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Nice twist so much more interesting than the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When

Is the next party cumming.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Reverse corporate whore story.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

This party worked out well for Derek. How's he going to feel about the next party they mentioned when I'm pretty sure he'll have to end up watching his wife have sex with other men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The big lie again. "It's only sex." How stupid is that. It's the greatest thing there can be between two people, done right. Or the worst, if done wrong. And doesn't matter how consensual it is, it doesn't matter if you call it just having fun, or a playing, or meeting someone's so-called "needs" ( really just their "wants"), it's all just a lie, and all just from selfishness. Trying to cover up for what it really is, infidelity or adultery. Try to be more honest in your life with yourself, and with others. And if you're having difficulty with that, check your heart. A twisted or evil or will have that effect on the mind...

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

Well as long as everyone is happy I guess. That is one way to prevent lawsuits and it keeps single men from becoming executives and thus eliminating some harassment issues. Still...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous