The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Now I need to go clean up. Are you about ready to go home?"

I said, "Anytime you are Babe."

She went inside and I stood at the rail and waited. I could not believe what had just happened. I had fucked another woman while my wife watched and not only did she not get mad but it actually turned her on.

Beth came back out and said, "Let's go home. I want to fuck your brains out. I promised I would take care of your cock didn't I?"

I replied, "I think you have fulfilled your promise but, if you don't think so then I am sure we can make certain that you feel good about fulfilling it."

We went into the house and there were several couples in various stages of having sex. It was an orgy and I had never seen so many tits, asses and cocks in one room.

We went to the front door and Tom and Mary were there. They said, "Leaving so soon?"

Beth told them, "Derek and I have some unfinished business at home to take care of."

Tom smiled and said, "I understand. I guess then we will see our newest Senior Vice President at work on Monday."

Beth smiled and with enthusiasm said, "Yes sir, I will be there!"

Mary gave each of us a hug and said, "I am looking forward to you two coming to our next party."

Beth kind of looked at me and said, "Oh we'll be here. We would not miss it for the world."

12