The Punk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back weakly. 'You wouldn't believe how powerful Kerry - even stronger than what you did to me the other night - and I wouldn't have thought that was possible. Don't think I'll be able to come like that every time though, or you'll be disappointed. That was extra-special!'

'For me too. At one stage I thought I was never going to stop. Have you got a handkerchief? There's just too much of you to get off with these tissues.'

'Sorry about that.' he said, grinning as he passed it to her. 'But you've only got yourself to blame you know.'

'I'm not blaming you and I'm certainly not complaining. I just don't want to have to walk past the ticket-collector with it still all over my leg. If he remembers us from the other night he will really get the wrong idea about us.'

'Maybe he'd get the right idea - that we're just a couple of train-sex-maniacs!'

Kerry couldn't help laughing at that, at the same time starting to feel sure that this relationship was going to be a long - as well as an undoubtedly very satisfying one - with her 'Punk' - or perhaps, she thought, she should now rename him, as her 'Spunk'!