The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezebel turned towards her and smiled mockingly. The three bullets hung in mid air inches from the succubus's flawless breasts. Her pristine skin was unmarked. The attack had been halted before it posed any threat. As the protective force field dropped the bullets fell to the floor with a metallic patter.

Suddenly another succubus stood in front of the shocked woman. She had moved so quickly that it seemed she had simply appeared there. This succubus was different from the others. Her belly swelled outwards until she appeared nearly nine months pregnant. Now and then the skin squirmed as the cargo within moved restlessly.

For a few moments she stared deeply into the woman's eyes until the gun dropped from suddenly nerveless hands. Unable to resist staring into the deep enchanting eyes that had riveted her attention from the moment they locked gazes the middle aged agent slowly began panted, as her skin grew visibly flushed and her eyes glazed over with lust. Once the woman was firmly locked in a sexual trance the succubus stepped close to the woman fondling her large breasts and allowing their close proximity to cement her hold over the Agent as pheromones inundated her victim's senses. Finally the woman became totally pliant, leaning forward against the succubus as her hands gently caressed the gorgeous creature's silky skin.

Jezebel held the Director by his head with a painfully tight grip, forcing him to watch as the CIA agent was molested, "She will be joining us very soon. Look how easy it was, how quickly she surrendered to a succubus's touch."

She quickly hiked up the Agent's skirt and bent her over the meeting table. Reaching down the succubus caressed her firm buttocks through the white panties which covered her ass. Tearing away her underwear the alien drone rubbed her fingers between the Agent's legs, running her fingertips up and down the woman's now soaked slit. Slowly the Succubus slid first one and then two fingers into the helpless woman, slowly pumping them until the aroused Agent screamed and bucked in her grasp, succumbing to the pleasure and moving her hips backwards, trying desperately to force the seductive creature's fingers deeper into her needy vagina.

"She has never felt anything like she is right now. Her nervous system is almost overwhelmed with pleasure and she still wants more." Jezebel teasingly trailed her hand down her captive's chest and cupped the front of his pants, letting out a low chuckle as she felt the hardness of his erection straining against the cloth containing it. "It looks like you're enjoying the show too."

When the succubus removed her fingers from the Agent's still hungry sex the woman moaned in protest, she didn't want this temptress to ever stop. With a smile the succubus stepped up behind the Agent and gripped her firmly by her wide hips. The beautiful seductress released a low guttural moan as a new organ appeared from within her cunt, slowly sliding down her birth canal until a ribbed translucent tube nearly twelve inches long and dripping with her stood between her legs. It waved gently in the air, questing back and forth in an obscenely eager manner.

"Do you know what her purpose is?" Jezebel smiled wickedly as he suddenly tensed in her grip, "That's right. Procreation."

As the succubus moved her hips forward the tubular organ began writhing more quickly, quivering in anticipation as it neared the Agent's soaked snatch. Nosing into her entrance it suddenly straightened and plunged through the wet folds of her sex, driving itself deep into her quivering depths.

The beautiful CIA Agent moaned in a combination of pleasure and pain as she fought to accommodate the ribbed ovipositor in her abused pussy. She wanted nothing more than to have it buried to the hilt in her body. She gasped for breath and arched her back while pushing back with all of her strength.

"That woman would willingly split herself open. The only thing she desires right now is to have that organ inside her regardless of the consequences." The succubus's voice was tinged heavily with amusement as they watched the Agent's downfall together. Despite his horror the Director could not help but be aroused by the display in front of him. He had known Agent Veronica Sims for years but had never imagined she could be like this, thrashing and moaning in passion and pleasure, her own lubrication pouring down her legs as an alien monstrosity rammed a thick ridged appendage into her body with callous disregard for her wellbeing.

By now the full length of the ovipositor was buried within Veronica's body and she moaned in satisfaction as she felt herself fully impaled on the alien organ. It felt so good the way that the ridges of the shaft rubbed against the silky folds of her soaking vagina. Each time it withdrew her outer lips clung to it as if reluctant to release the thrusting shaft.

Both women were now panting desperately, releasing cries of lust and delight as they coupled. With an inhuman howl the succubus came, her body quivering with pleasure while the fleshy organ connecting the two women swelled and pulsed. Large lumps could visibly be seen being pumped into the thrashing Agent as she screamed in ecstasy, loving the sensation of her cunt being stretched wide by the ovipositor as it delivered it's cargo into her uterus. By time the succubus finished Veronica's normally flat belly was swollen by the alien flesh that now filled her womb.

"Four conversion modules. Her transformation will be swift indeed." Jezebel watched as the succubus stepped back from the new host before returning her attention to the man held captive in her arms.

"Enough talk!" Jezebel stood up on her tiptoes and whispered in the Director's ear, her voice full of throaty lust, "I'm hungry and you're mine, body and soul."

As the succubus fell to her knees before him, her nimble hands skillfully opening his pants, the helpless man let out a strangled moan of despair as she rubbed her thumb across his swollen glans before taking the length of his erection into her mouth. Mere minutes later that sense of despair didn't prevent him from gripping Jezebel's head in his hands and gently guiding the succubus while she bobbed her head up and down on his straining shaft. By the time the Director climaxed in her hungry mouth that emotion was gone, replaced by lust and a driving desire to give everything he could to this gorgeous creature that he couldn't help but adore. He succeeded.

* * *

Landing + 14 days 8 hours

Jezebel smiled as she regarded what had once been a secured underground warehouse deep beneath the desert above. It now served as a nest for the succubi. Strewn across the floor were dozens of large pods identical to the one which had brought her to this planet. Screaming women were dragged into the pods to be converted into hosts while already taken succubi reported to the pods when it was required that they take on new forms.

The alien cells and the nano-machines which mingled with them would, given sufficient time, overcome and convert any merely human cells and tissues to service her purposes and those of the Race. The conversion pods accelerated the process allowing rapid modification which would provide efficient new forms to the succubi within minutes instead of hours or days.

Despite the usefulness of the pods they were as yet limited in number and thus other methods were also used to convert many of the women being brought into the room.

Diane Brooks, a young housewife taken when the succubi had overrun the base's housing, was almost unrecognizable. At Jezebel's command her body had been modified by the alien to become a factory for a new breed of conversion module. Her limbs were atrophied, unnecessary for her new purpose, and her abdomen was massively swollen as her co-opted reproductive organs grew a steady stream of the alien brood. As Jezebel watched the woman's vagina dilated and pushed out another newborn with a wet squish. Immediately after leaving her body the young creature extended short stalks which waved briefly in the strange new world before detecting the waiting hosts. Far more mobile than the old modules it incorporated a simple predatory intelligence, enough to allow it to seek out and take human hosts.

It then quickly scurried across the room to a cute brunette and followed its natural instincts. Restrained at her wrists and ankles by ropy alien secretions the young woman was unable to fight as it leapt onto her face and forced a small tube into her mouth and down her throat. Milky white fluid soon pumped from the tube and into her stomach while her panicked eyes broadcast the terror she felt, its body over her face muffling her cries.

Under the guise of combating the alien invasion the base's co-opted personnel had free reign to place towns under martial law. Armed male drones brought buses of townspeople to the base for what was ostensibly a quarantine. Once there the men were consumed, providing the life energy the succubi craved while the women were brought to this room.

Across the room the now docile girl, placated by the potent mixture of sexual pheromones and narcotics she had been forced to ingest, opened her thighs as wide as she could and welcomed the module into her body, sighing with soft pleasure as it pushed its way up her canal and into her uterus. Before it reached her womb and seated itself in place the attractive young woman had come to nearly a half dozen shattering climaxes as her subjugation proceeded. Once it had finished its work the young brunette would leave the base and quickly begin the work of finding new hosts to convert into succubi. Like the other woman who had encountered the succubi she would find her new work most enjoyable. As the young woman lay twitching on the floor the buses continued to roll, the invasion continued to spread.

The End