All Comments on 'The Sperm Bank'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
egb3rtegb3rtalmost 7 years ago
More please

Chapter 2 please. Hypnotic Femdom does it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

That was really good! I don't often see a mind control story where the girl traps the guy. You pulled it off wonderfully. If you do decide to continue it, I have some questions for you to consider. The contraption used to brainwash Josh, why is it in a sperm clinic? Is it really a sperm bank or something more nefarious? Is this a secret society/organization that sells this service to a select few? If it is just a clinic, what is it doing there? How does Liz know how to work it? Is Liz more than just a nurse? Is this the start of a harem for Liz? Was she just interested in Josh, but spurned, decided to get him anyway she could? If so, will she even want him when the novelty of control wears off? In which case, what does she do with him then? I ask all these questions in the hope of you coming up with ideas to continue with the story. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue...

...it was a surprise....and a good one.

It seemed Liz had figured something out about the equipment and used it (probably contrary to her oath of ethics) to her own purposes.....to capture and enraptured the man she wanted.

She should have several babies with him, before tiring of him and moving on to someone else.....or they should marry and live blissful lives....until he somehow de-programs and figures out what she did to him....then the hurtin' starts.

Yeah, yeah.... dat's it, dat's de ticket!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great first chapter

I'm usually a MDom guy, but this was a very well written story and drew me in. I hope you continue it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

My cock is hard as a rock now and I haven't even touched it, I can't wait to read more about these two people.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
The Tender Trap

Liz and Josh are work - out partners. Invited to make a donation at the sperm clinic, Josh is hooked up to a machine which draws the sap from his body. The feeling is so ecstatic hat Josh wants more. With a stoked libido, Josh can have everything: coming home to Liz and a work out on the machine. Will Josh take the bait?

It's an interesting kind of love story.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Where is the boundary between dream and reality

Hooked up to a sperm extraction machine which puts the subject into a dream like state, is the appearance of the attendant nurse in a bathrobe without underwear real or part of the imagining? Ending up at the nurse's place has the dream turned into reality?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

You need an Editor and proofreader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES