The Student Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is the whole school going to know that I'm a slut on Monday?

My palm was brushing from her naked back to the swell of her ass. "Bev, I'm not going to tell anyone about tonight. It's our business."

She pushed herself off my chest and turned her head to look at me. "Really?" was her one word response.

"Bev, my sex life is my business."

She considered me for a few beats and then gave me a Cheshire cat grin. She crawled around on the bed and ended up between my spread thighs with my dick still in her hand.

"Then you won't tell anyone I can do this?"

Bev pressed her lips against my now reenergized cock. The plum size head split her lips and continued into her mouth. And then she did something I didn't think possible. With her lips wrapped tightly around my rod, she slowly continued her decent. At times she stopped and got comfortable but she never backtracked.

When I pushed into her throat Bev gagged hard, but she braced herself, got comfortable and pushed another fraction of an inch in. She continued the process; she pushed more cock in, gagged, regained her comfort, and then ate more dick.

It took a few minutes, until I was completely buried in Bev's mouth. She looked up with a sparkle of triumph in her eye and then started an incredible deep throat blow job.

After she became comfortable with my girth and length, she started to speed up and was soon fucking her mouth on my cock. She'd push me in fast and I would bang into her throat, then she would slowly withdraw until only my cock head was between her puffy red lips.

I'd never had a woman deep throat me and I selfishly lay back and enjoyed Bev's efforts. I've had girls tell me that they love sucking cock but most often didn't believe them. I thought Bev might be an exception as she deep throated with eager willingness.

I smiled to myself, when Bev snuck her hand to her pussy and began to rub her clit. Despite the many orgasms Bev already had it didn't take long before she began to grunt around my shaft. Spit drooled from the corners of her mouth, her eyes closed and body shook as she orgasmed again. But she never once took my cock from her mouth.

"I want to fuck you, Bev."

She let my dick pop from her mouth and fisted the head and said, "No way. You fucked me raw," before opening wide and burying her face in my crotch...

"Then let me fuck your ass."

My dick was buried in her mouth and she purred around my rod when she heard my words. She slowly slid her lips off me.

"You want to fuck my ass?" She suggestively asked.

She sucked me deep again, before continuing. "You want to slide your fat cock up my tight ass?"

I watched as she inhaled me again and when she was finished, she crawled to her bed-side table. Bev removed a nearly full tube of KY jelly and twisted the cap off, as she positioned herself at my side.

She squeezed a large dollop into her palm and started at my plum, she coated my entire cock. She positioned herself on her knees, bent over and rested her face against the mattress and reached behind to spread her cheeks.

I had anal sex in the past but because of my thickness it was never enjoyable. Bev was different. Her sphincter opened as I pushed against it and she sucked my head in.

"Keep going . . . yes . . . push it . . . innnnn!"

Her asshole gripped me tightly but my lubed rod continued to slowly slide in. When I reached the half-way point and met some resistance Bev moaned and I started a fucking motion, pulling an inch out and pushing two back in.

"I want you . . . balls . . . deep," she groaned.

It was tough going, but eventually my flat belly pressed into Bev's round ass cheeks. I alternated short hard strokes with long slow ones and Bev loved it all. I could feel her fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as I held her hips and ass fucked her.

Bev's next orgasm was explosive. She buried her head in the mattress to muffle her scream. Her entire body convulsed and she finally sprawled flat on the bed. I was able to hold myself above her and continue pounded her tight back hole for a few more minutes before my arms tired.

The sexy older woman thought I was done when I pulled from her, but I just wanted to reposition her. Standing at the side of her bed I easily turned her on her back, pulled her to the edge of the mattress, and grabbing her ankles, pushed them beside her ears.

My cock was rock hard and Bev's asshole was open as I pushed deep in one thrust. Bev eyes were wide, but unseeing as I started my push for another orgasm. It took another five minutes of hard ass fucking until I unloaded deep in Bev's now stretched out anus. When I pulled out a stream of white cum ran out of her hole and through her crack.

We lay together and caught our breath and then Bev announced, "I have to go to the bathroom. When she returned a few minutes later I took my turn. When I returned Bev was asleep. I made some noise but she didn't stir, so I dressed and left.

I'm not a typical college kid who sleeps until noon on weekends. I got up early went to the gym and did a few hours of schoolwork. At noon I was in a buddy's dorm room sucking down my third beer and watching some college football. My phone vibrated in my pocket and when I looked at the display I didn't recognize the number so I let it ring through to voice mail.

When the phone buzzed again indicating I had a message I called voice mail and was surprised when the message was from Lori, the school nurse. She left a short voicemail asking me to return her call.

After hanging up I raised my beer and toasted, "to Uncle Dave!"

Jim, my buddy asked, "Who's Uncle Dave?"

I was already on my way to the door as I answered, "A genius!"

Once in the hallway, I re-dialed Lori's number and she answered on the second ring with a nervous, "Hello?"

I answered, "Hi Lori. It's Chris and I'm returning your call."

Acting as if she was surprised Lori said, "Oh, hi Chris. Um . . . I was talking to Bev . . ."

Lori was quiet for a few seconds before continuing, "She thought you might be able to help me."

"Sure Lori. How can I help you?"

She only hesitated briefly, before continuing, "Um, I think it would be easier if we talked in person."

"Should I come to your classroom on Monday?"

"Well no. I'm actually on your campus. I'm parked in the south-side parking garage."

"Walk west from the garage and around the science building. McClain Hall is on the other side. I'll be standing by the front door."

I was on the front steps as Lori rounded the corner. She waved when she saw me and walked more quickly. As she crossed the quad I had a chance to check out the married MILF.

She looks younger than her mid-30's age, at least from this distance. Today her red hair is tied in a short pony tail and swings as she walks. She's dressed simply in a tight white tee shirt with a scoop neck that shows a fair amount of her D-Cup cleavage. About an inch of a flat belly is visible. Her skin tight blue jeans showed off slim hips.

Smiling as she approached I said, "It's nice to see you Lori. Do you want to talk here . . . or?"

She glanced around before saying, "I think somewhere more private would be better."

"My room is on the third floor. Follow me."

We walked though the lobby, up the elevator, and down the hall to my room in silence. I invited Lori into my dorm room and we stood awkwardly until Lori said, "Well, I kind of lied."

I waited without saying anything so Lori continued, "Bev doesn't know I'm here. Um . . . she told me about last night . . . and she got me so turned on . . . that I . . . um . . . attacked my husband. He lasted three minutes . . . I mean three fucking minutes."

Lori half sobbed before finishing, "He's taking a nap. And I can't believe how horny I am . . ," she sobbed again, "And now that you know that his cum is in me . . ."

I was dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and was barefoot. My clothes were in a pile on the floor in an instant. "I won't eat his cum, but I'll fuck you until I can't keep it up."

Slowly nodding and staring at my bobbing cock Lori pulled her tee shirt over her head. She reached behind her back, opened her bra, shrugged out of it and let it drop to the floor. As she kicked off her sandals, she unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled out of her navy blue thong and pants.

I walked up to the naked mother and leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away. "You don't have to kiss me or be nice. Just fuck me." Lori was in the middle of my bed a few seconds later. I was between her thighs and sliding my dick into her overheated twat.

She was soaking wet with a combination of excitement and her husband's jizz. When I was half way in Lori's eyes rolled back in her head and she wailed, "Holy Shit!"

I pushed hard two more times and was balls deep. Lori was panting and begged, "Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me."

That's what I did. I power fucked her snug wet hole. Other than her breathing Lori didn't make a sound. When she climaxed a few minutes later, she shut her eyes, held her breath and her entire body shook. I kept pounding and Lori came every few minutes.

When my balls started to bubble I asked, "Where do you want my cum."

"My pussy . . . cum in my pussy!"

I roared and pumped my load into her. Lori wrapped her legs around my back and said, "I don't want you to stop."

I softened a bit, but was stiff enough to keep pumping her married cunt and after a short time I was fully hard. I rolled over and pulled Lori on top of me and she took over the fucking. She rose and fell on my cock and let her D-cups swing in my face. I latched my lips to a swinging nipple, and when she groaned approvingly I lightly bit into her nub.

Lori grimaced, her pussy tightened and a stream of fluid poured from her twat. Lori laughed at the expression on my face and said, "I didn't pee . . . I came." And after a few more minutes of bouncing on my dick she asked, "Can you fuck me from behind?"

Without waiting for an answer Lori crawled off of me, got on her hands, and knees and smiled as I climbed behind her. My cock slid into her sloppy cunt and we both groaned as I held her hips and jack hammered into her.

Lori purred and grunted and rocked through an orgasm every few minutes. When she reached back and palmed my swinging balls and I groaned Lori asked, "Are you going to cum?"

I grunted, "Yeah baby, I'm close."

Wordlessly, Lori pulled off my cock, crawled to the edge of the bed and onto the floor. She patted the edge of the mattress and when I sat she sucked my cock into her moth. Lori couldn't deep throat me as Bev had, but she eagerly sucked in my cock head and half my dick and stroked the rest of my cock with one hand and played with my balls with the other. It took only seconds for me to start pumping cum into Lori's greedy mouth.

Lori swallowed my load and used her tongue and mouth to clean my entire pubic area. As she was finishing I could feel myself start to get hard again.

Lori was surprised laughed and said, "Forget it stud. You wore me out." She kissed the tip of my cock, stood and started to dress. When she was finished she smiled, waved, and silently left my dorm room.

I spent the rest of the weekend preparing for class the following week and occasionally let my mind wonder to Bev, Lori and the "yet untapped," Maggie. Although I was only twenty-two I had followed Uncle Dave's rule my entire college career and had a steady stream of bed partners, including two frisky graduate assistants and a college employed Career Counselor.

I knew that women talked and suspected that the trio from Friday night's Happy Hour would share all their secrets. I was confident that Maggie would be my next lover and wondered how it would play out...

On Monday, I found out that Maggie was straight forward and didn't play games. She sent me an email early in the morning asking for an after school meeting to discuss some of the "special needs" of students in my class. Although our school dismissed students at 2:20pm, she asked if we could meet at 4:00pm, as she had meetings with parents immediately after school.

I was hard the entire day thinking about Maggie. As you would expect each class dragged. I spent some time after school correcting tests and quizzes, and updating my web page on the school's computer system.

At 4:00pm I walked into the Main Office and saw Maggie standing by her office door at the far end of the Guidance wing. I smiled, and as I started down the hallway I heard "Mr. Harrington! Could you give me a minute?" I turned and saw Mrs. Lewis, the school Principle, standing in her office door.

Answering I said, "I have a scheduled meeting to discuss some of my students with Mrs. Flannigan."

Mrs. Lewis walked across the office and looked down the hall at Maggie and said, "Mrs. Flannigan would you mind rescheduling your appointment for another time?" I noticed that it wasn't really a question.

Maggie looked dejected but answered, "Of course not."

Mrs. Lewis looked at me, smiled and said, "Now that that's settled . . .," and walked back to her office with me following in her wake.

Upon entering her office Mrs. Lewis offered me a chair and went to her file cabinet. She pulled out a thin file, walked to her desk, and perched herself on the desks edge immediately in front of me.

Mrs. Lewis was an attractive older women and in her late 40's or early 50's. She had stylish gray hair that was cut above her shoulders, a pretty face with minimal make-up, and an hourglass figure. Today a black pin-stripe suit hid large round breasts, a slim waist and curvy hips and ass.

Two things struck me as she read the file. The first was the over-sized diamond on her ring finger and the second was the band of her thigh highs that could be seen up her slightly spread legs.

"Something you need to know about me Mr. Harrington," she began, without lifting her eyes from the file, "is I know everything that happens in this school."

I decided not to answer and an uncomfortable amount of time passed. Finally she continued, "And you've made quit an impression after only a week."

When she finished with the file she placed it on the desk and looked me in the eye. As we stared at each other I could easily tell that Mrs. Lewis was slowly spreading her legs. We locked eyes and when I finally broke the staring contest and looked up her skirt I could see a gray bush surrounding a pink wet gash.

"I hope you don't mind hair. I prefer the natural look," was her only comment as I dropped to my knees between her spread legs. I kissed my way up her thighs and was overcome by her scent. Her pussy tasted great as I licked across her wet crease and Mrs. Lewis bucked when my tongue circled her clit.

The prim and proper school leader aggressively held my head to her twat and hissed, "Don't stop . . . just like that . . . fuck yessss . . . . Yesssss . . . GOD YESSSSSSS.

When she started to cum I slid two fingers into her warm willing pussy and started to finger her cunt and lick her clit. Her orgasm was almost continuous. She lay back on her desk, raised her thighs, and gave me full access to her pussy.

I love eating pussy and spent thirty minutes eating, licking, sucking, and fingering Mrs. Lewis. When I noticed that my dick felt painful I unbuckled and unzipped my pants while still on my knees. As I brought her to her next bucking cum I stood, pulled my fingers from her overflowing hole and pushed my swollen cock all the way in.

A wide eyed Mrs. Lewis groaned, "Mother of Godddd!"

I gave her a couple of long hard strokes and then burred myself balls deep and held still. Using her arms Mrs. Lewis raised herself and looked down between our joined bodies. I slowly pulled two inches from her and she hissed, "So thick."

I fucked her a few more strokes when she asked, "Please let me see it."

I teased her pulling a few more inches out before slamming back into her warm hole. Eventually, I pulled all eight inches out and let it bob before the entrance of her cunt. I fucked her with just the head as a tease and then slid all the way in and pounded her.

As I had been excited all day about the prospect of fucking Maggie I didn't last long. When I gave an initial grunt Mrs. Lewis asked, "Are you close." When I nodded, she pushed me away and slid from the desk and onto her knees. She took my sloppy cock head into her mouth and jerked me off.

She didn't even try to blow me, she just wanted my cum and easily drank down my entire load. When she was done she climbed back onto her desk and ordered, "Eat me."

We repeated the entire process. I ate her, added my fingers, and fucked her this time as she leaned over her desk. I finger fucked her asshole from this position and Mrs. Lewis fingered her clit. When I was ready to cum again she masturbated me with my cock head between her lips and drank my load.

When I was drained Mrs. Lewis pulled up my boxers and pants which had remained around my ankles. She neatly tucked my shirt in, fastened my pants and belt, and made sure I was presentable. From her knees she told me, "I think we'll need these weekly reviews for the remainder of your time at this school. Does Monday's at 4pm, work for you?"

Mrs. Lewis smiled when I agreed and told me to let myself out. With Mrs. Lewis' cum covering my face I exited the school and looked forward to coming back tomorrow.

12