All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 07'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi,

you did an excellent job with this story! It is a unusal setting, but carefully webbed into an erotic context and also well written. Iam looking forward to the next half of it and hope that this and the other comments encourage you to continue wrinting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A year? Really?

You wasted that much time on THIS? What a waste. Dude - you're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Still laughing at how bad this was. A year??? Hahahaha

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Let not.....

Let not the nabobs of negatism bring you down. The story does have merit but I think that you take way to much pride in not truly proof reading the final copy. Yes this is porn but it is also literature and it would be so much better if it where treated as such. You have a fine sense of drama and pacing but the wholesale bashing of language takes a considerable bit away from the story. I mean come on you are better than a newspaper journalist I would hope.

pmpktypmpktyover 8 years ago

I'm looking for updates every day. I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm still having issues with the names but I don't even care, I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is, quite honestly, amazing. Have you put this up on fictionpress? This isn't really smut anymore - though there's a balance of sorts, I, personally, am far more invested in the plot now than skipping to each smut scene.

You do amazing work. Just a question - I'm not really familiar with your stories, but is there a reason the cock sizes of main characters are fairly below average to average?

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 8 years ago
Better, and better!

Story and plot line developing well and getting better and better.

I find my self speed reading thru the sex parts which seem to be more forced than the rest of the story.

mrkrismrkrisalmost 8 years ago
no words...

I don't have the right words to describe what Literature like story you managed to make. Never would i have guessed, as a Stephen King and Tolkien fan, that an erotic story could be so full of emotion as this. keep your marvelous mind doing whatever you do. May Gunes be praised!!

BlueMoon0BlueMoon0about 7 years ago
Jarring

The previous chapters have been exquisite, and I find this ebook to be far better than most "erotic" literature that I paid for. But this chapter was different. Women traumatised by such horror are just not interested in sex such a short time after, even with a strong bond let alone a virtual stranger. Sultanah "taking" her would have been more believable (albeit out of character). That said, still an intriguing plotline, good flow of events, and descriptive narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Previous chapters were better. This one seemed a little repetitive and unnecessary. Still well written but somewhat questionable plot choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Wonderful World

The world and the fabulous characters and intrigues in the Sultanah saga are wonderful; anything sexual is just delicious icing on the cake! Thank You YKN Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wanted to see multici and the sultanah marry would have made a very unique story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just when it appeared that the Sultanah would face and acknowledge defeat, Gunes used her unique anatomy to change her mind and bring victory, and worked her magic through multici. What was especially significant, however, was that the Sultanah knew by licking her cunt that she had defied the present state of affairs. Her ringing speech at the end confirms that she has now reestablished a connection with the past glory of the Empire. And once more the change occurs through another woman she encounters. As another commentator wrote, "May Gunes be praised!"

Blue Eyes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I understand this is erotica and therefore it has the right to be a little bit unbelievable, but any man, woman or whomever they choose to identify as; who believes that a young girl, virgin no less, would be open to having sex in such a short time after attempted rape - and gang rape, no less - (I'm not even gonna mention all the other scarring events of that day) is at best stupid and ignorant. There are women out there, survivors of rape or attempted rape, who were not virgins and were happily married and they struggle to have sex with their loving and understanding husbands, years after the fact. But then again, men are allowed to be stupid and ignorant about such things, 'cause what do they know about fear of rape and hopelessness of such an act, having to choose whether to die (be it from your hand or someone else's) or be raped and almost always choosing the death; what do they know of simple fear of penetration that all the virgin girls have even with someone you love, let alone complete stranger and not even mentioning forceful one, 'cause they are allowed to be stupid and ignorant to even try to imagine what it would feel like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES