The Sultanah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands clenched more tightly around Mülteci's hips and I dropped my hips down in the fabric of my bed. An inch or two of my hard cock slipped out of Mülteci's soft cunny. The air felt cool against the wet skin of my shaft. Mülteci trembled as I moved. After waiting a bare second, I thrust my cock up, back into Mülteci's cunny. She felt even tighter before as I drove my body into hers. Mülteci's body trembled and she continued moaning loudly. She smiled while her voice called out in ecstasy. I did not give Mülteci's time to react; instead I quickly slipped my cock out again and then rammed it home. I repeated that motion, again and again and again. I thrust my cock in and out of Mülteci's impossibly tight cunny and felt as the tension built inside of her body with each thrust and felt her grow weaker and more enslaved to her passions.

After a few minutes of thrusting, Mülteci became too weak from the pleasure and the tension she felt to hold herself upright any longer. Her fists came down from her mouth and Mülteci pitched forward. Her hands came out in front of her to catch herself and I had a small amount of wind knocked out of me as Mülteci's hands landed in my breasts. This motion pushed her hips back, driving my cock more deeply into Mülteci's cunny. Mülteci's was smiling and panting now as she looked up into my eyes. Her hands squeezed tightly on my breasts for stability and I groaned at the sensation of my hardened nipples digging into her palm.

Mülteci now began to rock her hips now. My cock was buried deeply inside of her and her hips bounced up and down on it. She groaned and arched her back now, feeling my cock slip ever deeper inside of her. Mülteci's hands remained on my breasts, squeezing them and playing roughly with my nipples. She was panting loudly and punctuating her breaths with soft moans. She was grinding her hard clit into my body, building herself towards something she had been waiting for her entire life. Her body shook on top of me and I kept my hands tightly on her hips.

If Mülteci was getting carried away by the excitement of the moment, I was even worse. I could barely stand the intensity of Mülteci's squeezing cunny. The room was filled with the thick scent of arousal and my hold body was growing stiff from anticipation. I was holding my breath again, but I lacked the will to breathe, I wanted the lightheaded feeling. Every move of Mülteci's tight young body seemed to tug at my cock, bring the tension closer and closer to its finale. Adding to that was the tingling feeling that spread throughout my chest from Mülteci's manipulation of my nipples.

Mülteci and I had been rocking our hips together for several minutes when she finally did something that pushed me over the edge. Mülteci's hips were shaking on top of me and suddenly, I felt the muscles inside of her tighten. She looked at me mischievously, clearly realizing she had stumbled onto something new. If Mülteci's cunny was already almost too tight to bear, her sudden clenching put it past all reason. I felt her cunny wrap tightly around me, milking my cock.

"Holy Gunes, fuck me!" I moaned loudly, my fingers sinking more deeply into Mülteci's hips. The sudden addition of just the right amount of pressure was more than I could bear. My eyes closed instantly and my mouth opened. I left it open, making a hollow croaking sound. I felt all of my muscles tighten in my body and my toes curled on the bed. All of my attention was focused on the tight grasp of Mülteci's cunny wrapped around my cock. I felt my balls seizing underneath of Mülteci's body. I felt like I could not stand to feel anymore, like every inch of my body and every fragment of my soul was consumed entirely by an unbearable, immovable, and constant tension and then...suddenly...it burst.

The tension broke and a wave of absolute pleasure radiated out from my cock, covering my entire body in a quivering warmth. All of my muscles released and I collapsed back onto the bed. My balls seized more quickly and I felt the vein at the base of my shaft expanding and contracting as it shot thick, white loads of seed deep into Mülteci's willing body. I heard her yelp in surprise and felt her squeeze the muscles in her cunny tighter. She was pulling more of my seed into her body and trying to hold it all inside of herself. Her hands squeezed more forcefully on my tits as she was laughing and moaning with delight.

Finally, the orgasm subsided and I lay, sated, on the bed. Mülteci still sat on top of me, my still-hard cock buried in her body. She could tell something important had happened and that her cunny was filling with my seed. But she was not done; instead she was smiling at me and trying to move her hips. I winced slightly at the sensitive. It was not that it was a bad feeling, on the contrary it was too much of a good feeling. My cock was far too sensitive to keep going. She sensed my discomfort and stopped.

"Have I done something wrong Sultanah?" she asked nervously, and once again she leaned back so that she was erect while kneeling over me, "I sought only to give you pleasure." I reached my hand up quickly and found Mülteci's cheek. I rubbed her smooth skin gently with my thumb and shook my head.

"Not at all, that felt wonderful," I said softly. Mülteci and looked slightly embarrassed. But I could still feel her body trembling under me and I could sense her cunny vibrating with continued desire. Mülteci had already given me so much, she needed satisfaction now. It was my responsibility. And also my pleasure. I wanted to do something for her.

I scooted back slightly and sat up quickly on the bed. Mülteci's small body was easily moved with me. She let out a surprised yelp and started to roll backwards, towards my feet. I had been hoping for this and I spread my legs slightly while I jerked my hips back forcefully. I felt my cock slip out of Mülteci's tight cunny, it felt delightful. She let out another, pleasured yelp at the sensation. A large blob of my seed spilled from Mülteci's cunny and landed on the bed. Mülteci now fell backward completely onto the bed, her breasts jiggling alluringly as her back sank into the covers.

It did not seem wise to wait to see what happened. Instead, I rolled over quickly onto my stomach. While Mülteci was lying on her back, giggling contentedly at this sudden turn of events, I scrambled over so that I was facing towards her on the bed. Mülteci's legs were slightly open and I quickly slipped on belly in between her knees, my face just a few inches from her red cunny. My breasts landed in the patch of warm seed that had spilled from Mülteci's cunny and landed on the bed and she felt wonderful as it pressed against my nipple.

I placed my hands on Mülteci's thighs, prying them open farther. Mülteci had not realized I had been moving and her body froze with the recognition that I was so close to her. Mülteci's cunny was close to my face and I could smell the mixed aroma of her savory cunny juices mixed with the tart undercurrent of my seed. Mülteci's cunny was as tight as ever and her little red clit stood out hard at the top. She was leaking from the bottom of her cunny, a mixture of my seed and her own juices. There seemed to be more of my seed and it was a milky color pooling on the bed.

I knew then, as I had always known, that it was not appropriate for me to be in this position. I was a Sultanah, it was my place to receive pleasure, not to give it. I would be lowering myself from my regal bearing if I went any further, especially with a mere peasant girl. And yet, these concerns, which had stopped me even in the heat of passion, seemed totally irrelevant now. I felt so deeply for Mülteci at that moment, that I did not even really consider stopping. And it wasn't just Mülteci, the affection I felt for her was tied up in something else, something I couldn't put my finger on at that moment. She represented something to me, a joyous duty or a cheerful obligation. And I wanted to fulfill that obligation. Somehow, by lowering myself to her, I felt that I was not lowering myself at all. If anything, I would rise higher.

After that, I pushed myself forward on the bed, I felt my hair push against Mülteci's thighs and felt her body tremble at the touch. The scent from her cunny grew more and more intense as I grew closer to it. I was surprised by how well her scent and mine mixed together. It made my eyes roll slightly and I felt my cock twitch against the fabric of the bed. In a few moments I was a mere half inch away from Mülteci's lovely cunny. The tights red lips of her cunny looked even more enticing here and her clit begged to be touched.

I waited a half second, giving Mülteci just a few moments of torture. I titled my eyes up at her. Mülteci was looking down at me, excited. She was biting her knuckle and her eyes were sparkling. She pushed her hips towards me, begging for further action.

Finally, I complied. I leaned forward slightly and let my tongue spill from my mouth. In a moment, I felt it sink in to the wet folds of Mülteci's cunny. Immediately my mouth and my nose were filled with an incredible flavor. I hadn't even really been thinking about the fact that I would, for the first time, or my own seed. But the salty, savory flavor of my own seed, mixed with Mülteci's juices gave me an electrifying feeling. I wished I had not waited so long to try. And there were still big, milky globs of it overflowing from Mülteci's tight cunny.

For the next few minutes, my tongue flew around Mülteci's, seeking out her juices and my own seed. I would hold it in my mouth and swish it around my teeth, savoring the flavor. My tongue flittered across Mülteci's sensitive skin while I swallowed them down. Mülteci's moaned loudly while I did so and after a few minutes, her hands found their way to my head. Her fingers sunk into my hair, holding onto me tightly and panting while I sucked our juices from her cunny.

After a while, my face now glistening with juices, I found that I had cleaned Mülteci's cunny entirely. I could sense the sexual flavors still on my tongue and knew it was now on my breath. All of our delicious seed and juice was now inside of me, giving my stomach an exquisite warmth. Mülteci's head was hanging back and she was moaning loudly, she didn't want me to stop.

I opened my eyes now and I saw Mülteci's little red clit staring me in the face. I was ready to finish Mülteci's agony. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around Mülteci's clit. Mülteci's body jerked and she let out a high pitched scream. Her hands squeezed and pulled at my hair, pulling me more tightly into her lap. I did not need any more encouragement. I kept my lips wrapped around the girl's clit and quickly flicked my tongue against it. Mülteci's body bounced in time with my flicking tongue. After a moment, I made my tongue thick, soft, and flat and lapped at Mülteci's clit.

I stayed in this position for some time, lying on my belly between Mülteci splayed legs. I kept my hands on her hips to keep her spread wide. And I licked and sucked on her clitoris with all of my ability and energy. I followed the motions of her body, sensed her reactions, and tailored the movement of my tongue to maximize her pleasure. As I licked, Mülteci's body got more and more rigid and her hands squeezed tighter and tighter on my hair. Finally, I heard a loud croaking noise coming from Mülteci's throat and I felt her cunny tightening against my chin.

"Oh fuck, Varis!" Mülteci called out loudly as her body began to shake. I kept licking, sucking more of her flavor into me and breathing in her scent. Finally, Mülteci's body locked up entirely and, after a further second, went completely limp. She collapsed backwards onto the bed, panting and almost completely oblivious to the world. For a moment, I simply stayed down, between her legs, and caught my breath.

After a while I lifted myself with great effort. After sidestepping Mülteci's legs, I collapsed down next to her on the bed. As I lay down next to her, Mülteci turned and looked at me, smiling. Her face glistened with sweat and she looked completely relaxed. I wrapped one of my arms around Mülteci's should, pulling her in closely. She rested her head on my breast, burrowing into me.

"That was better than I could ever had dreamed," She said sleepily, "Though I am sorry I called you Varis, Sultanah," she added. I smiled and shook my head.

"Think nothing of it here," I said, "As lovers, I believe we were equals." She smiled more broadly now and looked up at me. She was so much more beautiful than the haggard girl who had been carried into the room. I felt for a moment like I had done something right that night. We both grew more comfortable in the bed and I enjoyed the feeling of Mülteci in my arms.

But my thoughts would not be still. As the euphoria from the encounter began to fade, I wondered what it mattered. What good did it do for one night of passion with Mülteci? She still faced depravation tomorrow. What difference if she was briefly happy now? She had already lost everything. After a long pause, I spoke.

"What will you do? Tomorrow? Thereafter," I asked. Mülteci did not look up now. Instead, she gave a long sigh and sat quietly for some time. When I began to suspect she had no intention of answering me, she spoke.

"Go on living I suppose," was all she said. She spoke no more. And in a few minutes. She was asleep. I thought deeply of her answer and their meaning and was unable to follow her into sleep. Sometime well before dawn, I rose, got dressed, and headed out to find Saygili.

* * * * *

Sometime around 4:00 p.m., much later after the sun rose and was once again beginning to set; I was standing in the center of the village, right next to the town hall I had slept in the night before. The noose had already tightened, our enemies no longer made any pretense of stealth. They were swirling around the outside of town, mounted and armed. I could hear their taunts and I knew that they were aware of my presence in town. They were slowly getting closer. They were making noise, trying to make their overwhelming numbers seem more intense.

And there numbers had become even more overwhelming since I had arisen that morning. The number of troopers at my disposal had fallen from 69 the previous night to 42. That morning, when I had announced to the troopers that the enemy had surrounded us and that I had made the determination that I would stay in fight, I gave my soldiers the option. Those who wished to stay and fight with me could stay. Those who wished to flee would not be punished. All of the Collaborationist lords had, as well as a handful of demoralized loyalists.

Our numbers were swelled, however, by the townspeople. They were not trained for war, but they stood arrayed in the town square, ready to protect their homes. I had given them no options when I roused their mayor. I simply explained that the enemy was closing in and that I needed their help in prosecuting the war. I was more than a little surprised and impressed with the speed at which the town mobilized. Each man and woman now carried some weapon, even if it was just a shovel, and possessed a grave visage that indicated a willingness to fight to the death.

Saygili had, likely, been surprised by my unilateral change in the plans. However, his loyalty prevented him from raising any objection. When I told him that I would be staying and fighting, he asked simply what I had in mind. I immediately laid out my plan of action for the coming day.

I did not, however, actually tell my trusted soldier my thoughts. I was thinking only of Mülteci's words the night before, "go on living I suppose." A simple, peasant statement of permanence. There was no option to quit, no ability to simply cease going. Mülteci had experienced an unimaginable level of pain and confusion, but she not only kept on living, she desperately wanted to live. She wanted to feel alive even if doing so meant risking future pain. I reflected on this strength while I lay awake at night. It reminded me of the history of the Empire, the famous legions of Bütün Dünya. Legions that were made of common men, trained hard, and taught that there was no option but victory. I thought of my troopers, all of noble birth. So weak, so willing to quit when they did not experience instant victory. Likely they would be happy to sacrifice a town of innocents to save themselves.

I asked myself about my role as the Sultanah, the Empress. I wanted to know what I believed my primary task would be in my office. Would it be to preserve myself and my blood? To make nobles wealthy? Or would my purpose be to preserve and foster the people of the Empire? To treat all of my subjects, even the peasants as human beings with dignity, importance, and something to add to the life of the Empire? In short, I asked whether was the Sultanah I wished to represent the strength and the body of the old Empire, or if would continue to align with the decaying, noble rot that had eaten it from the inside out. It was not a difficult decision.

And so I was handily outnumbered (at least in terms of actual soldiers) and totally surrounded by well-trained enemies. I, like all of my troopers, was dismounted. I had my blade in my hand and was facing towards the largest road leading into the town square, the location I assumed most of the enemies would choose as an entrance. My heart was fluttering and I continually asked myself whether I had made a mistake in failing to flee. But it was too late for that now. And I drew strength from the grim calm exuded by the peasants all around me.

I do not remember the exact time it occurred, but I will never forget the sound of the trumpet blasts that peeled out through the late afternoon air. They came from all sides. Each enemy crew seemed to know that the attack was to start at the same instant, and they all ordered the charge at the same time.

Raiders came pouring into the village from all directions. I could see a large mass of horseman entering the main street of the village from the fields beyond, heading directly towards me. If I looked to either side or peered into any number of side alleys, I could see the same sight. Soldiers, moving closer and closer towards the center of town, their sabers draw and their lips peeled back in terrifying grimaces. I saw also the thin line of peasants and remaining troopers that stood inside of town square, preparing to seal off each entrance to the town center with their fragile bodies.

As I watched the enemy raiders get closer and closer to me, my feet felt heavy and my head felt light. I felt very much like I was going to vomit or collapse. The sword felt unbearable in my hand and I knew that I had no knowledge of how to wield it. It felt as though my body was trying to pull me backwards, towards the center of the square, where the most bodies would stand between me and my enemy. But, just when my courage was about to fail, a voice rang out from the square.

"For Bütün Dünya and Sultanah Varis!" the voice called out. I instantly recognized the voice as Mülteci's. Before I could react, the crowd responded.

"Huzzah!" they cried, a mighty roar from the peasants that made them sound more fearsome than I thought possible. I felt their courage wash over me, soaking down into my bones and I stood still, my face becoming grimmer and fiercer.

The enemy raiders were closing at the same speed, their immense discipline allowing them to approach the town square from all quarters instantaneous. I saw the horses grow more and more defined as the came closer and closer. I held my sword up as they closed the distance nearer and nearer to our location. The sound of the hooves grew so loud it overwhelmed everything else; the vibrations seemed to shake inside of my stomach. They passed the last few houses on the outside of the square. I could see the decorations on the raiders' uniforms and I could nearly feel the heat of their horses' breath as they closed the last few feet between us. Murder was in the eyes of the raiders as they lifted their swords towards me and...they dropped.