All Comments on 'The Testing of Wendy Ch. 05'

by wendyetmark

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
catherinebeyeacatherinebeyeaabout 13 years ago
SExy story!

I do hope there will eventually be a part 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needing more!

Can't wait till she remembers the black guys and needs more black cock and ask for it without being coached.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
annony is getting etter in his use of bad words!! So since

he is really trying to tel you he hates the story! I loved it and gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay

Who doesn't love watching the one they love getting raped, this husband is a piece of work.

Do love when a story shifts category with no warning, though that should have been in chapter 3 too.

Only redemption for this story is to watch the husband get burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has got to be the worst racist bullshit ever posted on Literotica. Pray that this author never had chikdren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a terrible story, poorly written,the author is a piece of trash

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

Loved this one the most. Probably because it was mostly Black guys taking turns like some do. I never complained about being tied up and blindfolded and shared. Some times it was alot and I was SOooo sore the next day or for days. ALL of me was sore at times just like Wendy will be. Some times I wanted to just crawl out of the Motel room cause the Mens there were so Rough or lasted so long and were so many that I never had any time where a Cock or 2 wasnt IN my Pussy or Mouth or Azz.

I cant wait to read part 6 and see what Daryl and His friends do next. I was SOooo Wet reading this one. :-)

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Love your story-telling style.

JairBrasilJairBrasil3 months ago

Very good part 06???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous