All Comments on 'The Thai Maid Ch. 05'

by victoria.vixen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Lucky Thai Maid Ch.05!

O M G this is hot! So totally erotic and hot! You would love to be there and watch this experience of a lifetime! If you have missed any of the other chapters be sure to go back and read them! So hot and erotic!

themonk110themonk110almost 19 years ago
Well done!

You write so well, Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

oh my god, is there anyway i can meet you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

one of the best.hope youll continue writing about vicky and bee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thankyou,thankyou.I have experienced most of these feelings but the best is when your anus is being entered,slowly by a thick strap on,sliding all the way so slowly into you and she looks into your eyes,your breasts touch and your tongues meet, as she eases all the way out and all the way in.I just orgasmed thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my God I know this couple

Oh. My. God.

I knew this couple in BKK many years ago and I even remember being served by the maid at one of their dinner parties. Yes, she really was that beautiful. I had no idea what was going on in that household and I CANNOT BELIEVE "Victoria" actually wrote about this!!! She's a director at a bank in Manhattan now.

My mind is blown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite Literotica story! Is this real???

Oh my gosh this is the sexiest story I've ever read. Based on some of the comments if sounds like it's true?!? What I wouldn't give to be in Bee's shoes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
!!!!

This is the hottest story I've ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous