All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 04'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
omar84omar84about 5 years ago
Great reluctance story !!

I liked all your stories but "Shame" and this one I love them, I like it when demure wives and faithful to their husbands are being slowly seduced and their moral barriers are overcome by attraction and desire.

I would like to recommend you re-write this story, it would be great with your writing and anticipation skills.

Thanks for your time and writting.

https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmailed-husband-seduced-wife

eh9198eh9198about 5 years ago
Outstanding

I LOVE this story. Could do without the racist shit though. Besides, as a feminist, it’s very unlikely she’d have those racist thoughts, particularly using racial slurs. Still, fucking loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. Reboot is Very Well written better than the original as her emotions and behavior seems more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another D___A___ husband putting up with BS of the bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story and how Titus breaks her resistance down over time. And Stormbringer does it in a manner that keeps me hard as nails with great consistency. Not bad for 68 if I do say so myself.

If I have any criticism it would be promulgating the myth that a cock....a very large cock can enter the cervix. Not possible ever. BUT having said that if Stormbringer pushes that as part of some literary fantasy license, then who am I to quibble?

An easy 5 nonetheless. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This series just goes to show what a lowlife scumbag Titus is, just another typical piece of garbage. Betrays, an obviously good man, who's only sin was trusting a degenerate looser, and it's not enough for Titus to betray his BIL seducing his wife but shows how badly he wants to be white, needing to belittle and make humiliating comments about him as well. As far as these size queens go we aren't afraid of loosing you gapping holes, just wish you could show the smallest class and admit your gapping size sluts, so we can be honest to and dump your worthless a$$'s and go get us some fresh tight and untainted pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OOH, it feels soo good! More More. I never got it like she gets it.. must be super!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

men who get white women pregnant and desert them is despicable . this the result of piss poor parenting. just remember that africans sold africans into slavery. And they are still doing it to their people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...