All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 11'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe a little too out there for me.

Wow, Mary is kind of a piece of shit. She keeps a shrine of sports trophies in Titus's room but keeps a treadmill in David's. The whole family angle made this one a little too weird for me. It was just too mean spirited and cruel to be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yadda yadda. More of the same.

Vile Low IQ rascist spew.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unnecessary

Have been a huge fan of yours but this one was just horrid. Should have ended it at 10. The whole mom supporting a cheating daughter in law and not her son was a horrible choice to include. As another said this was just a hatred filled piece that wasn't enjoyable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoying it (Unwanted HouseGuest)

This in my view, is one of your best stories to date. Outstanding way that you have developed the characters and the storyline. Am looking forward to see more. Hope in the future you decide to include the characters of Lily, Mary and Teddy, and have Beth give Titus _hit over dumping her in the motel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry! Cervix Penetration - Medically & Biologically Impossible

While exciting to read Cervix Penetration is Medically & Biologically Impossible. Had thought of commenting in earlier Chapters but didn't want to be a spoilsport for other readers.

More scenes and better variety in this new series but critical Opinion veering, changing course and turning around to the point that the Original went into the conclusion part better. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another WOW

Crying because he left her he was cheating SUPRIZE D___A__. What would you expect cheater. Damaged your marriage sleep in the bed you made.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a mess. Try taking some basic anatomy classes. Check out some statistics of penis sizes. Lose some of the demeaning racial tropes that demonize black men as always being assholes. The cervix cannot be penetrated except at the end of a pregnancy buy anything short of a sharp instrument. The idea that a large penis will do that is ridiculous. Does the author or any of your readers who gleefully jack of to this tripe, even know the cervix is? For a standard vagina, if you have reasonably length gingers you can easily feel and massage the cervix. Hitting the cervix with a penis just means being a bit above average and getting a good angle for deep penetration. And a guy like Titus who just rips up marriages everywhere he goes and acts so callously, would be quickly met with a bloody end. Just takes one mistake of folling with the wrong guy's wife or girlfriend. And Beth is just a vapid skank. Nothing remotely redeeming about her character. And yes clas moves by Teddy at the end taking the flowers that David tossed away and giving them to her as if he ever had a thought of actually buying flowers for the mother-to-be. Yes it is fiction and fantasy. But sometimes a little bit of reality actually makes it readable. And oh yeah she is still OK with Titus abandoning her for the 21 yr old redneck. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

Agree with prior Anonymous. This just vile tripe. Ignore the cervix nonsense, the characters are just execrable. And what takes the case is David's mother supporting Beth despite all she has done. Also the racist stereotypes are nauseating, and apparently some readers get off on that. Ughh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...