All Comments on 'The Wicked Stepfather'

by RawHumor

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Twist

Very nice - just enough pacing to wonder what could happen next

Thanks for sharing

destinyrosedestinyrosealmost 19 years ago
Very Interesting

I love it, although incest isn't normally my thing, i thought it was well written and completely erotic, with a great twist! Keep up the great work! To an added comment to the person that called you "sick" you read the story, and yet you call the author sick, does that not make you sick as well?? Again keep up the great work! From one author to another,

~destinyrose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
any chance of a part 2?

Would love it if you could right a second chapter as this was really enjoyable.

Keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hope Springs Eternal

Makes me wish I was the daughter in that one. Very well written and twisted just enough to make it erotic. Some people need to learn the difference in sick and naughty. You're going in my favorites list.

Danielle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Very very good, we need more more more more!!!

kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
Well written

Nicely written, however I can't help but think that the situation is going to lead to the breakup of the marriage as the wife gets less and less attention.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Needs continuing. Amy needs to become a Mommy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my...how stunning

Hello Mr. RawHumor,

Your story is magnificent - a very special Daddy/daughter wonder. I'm a huge fan of this type of beautiful relationship. Your story has done it justice.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Now that you have the positions defined, you need to make Catherine a grandma and Amy a Mommy and let Catherine begin her slave role, babysitting her grandchildren as you and Amy start your own family of babies. Perhaps one time when Amy is pregnant, you can knock Catherine up, too?

JustSkyeJustSkyeover 18 years ago
Most anonymous hmm?

Come on! It's an erotic story site!

Raw this just rocked! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yummy!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHH!!!!!! i would love more.........

DivineAngelDivineAngelabout 17 years ago
Sexy

Sexy, a little short imo, could fill a bit more on this one :)

MsTexasMsTexasalmost 17 years ago
Mercy ...

How fucking fantastic was that ... I need more from this one.

Thank you for the pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excuse me while I clean myself up...

This is one of the HOTTEST fantasies I've ever read.

I could barely hold myself from exploding, but wanted to read all the way to the end.

Very well done, RawHumor. Encore! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Super

Seriously that was the best thing i have ever read

XsnowbunnyXXsnowbunnyXalmost 15 years ago
Oh gosh.

Seriously. Catherine just like, took it? Pfft. Any real woman would have been like, "No, go fuck yourself, get away from my kid, and fall off a cliff."

But fantasies will be fantasies, I suppose. It was a cute story. Amy was adorable. She seems quite happy with her new role, so it was a good birthday present.

And, of course, the scene was hot as always, Raw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
G

Wow my pussy is so wet. I love the control. The mom sucking her daughter's pussy was completely amazing. I wish I had a stepdad like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brilliantly evil

like i said just brilliant. Cathrine showed a true submissive side... what else would a submissive do but follow her master's orders? I hope there is more to come.

delightful... just delightful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am the wicked step-father

That is one of the greatest stories I've ever read.

My step-daughter who is now 21. Very hot blonde, blue eyes, 34b 26 34. Her mom is a very sensual 49 year old dirty blonde, ice blue eyes 36c 26 36 who catches eyes everywhere we go. It was hard for me to wait to Fuck my step-daughter who is now my little submissive lil fucktoy. Her mother is also a very horny submissive fucktoy. It is my goal, my fantasy of joining the 3 of us to complete my fantasy. If I only knew how to ask, I think they would both be game. The fear Im having, is the thought of loosing the opportunity of fucking either of them. We've nearly been caught on several occasions which would have been obvious to most but, she hasn't ever said anything. Probably because I Fuck her so well too. Until I get the advice that works to join the 3 of us, I'll keep fucking them separately. Looking for advice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ridiculous

only a sick woman with no damn backbone or self worth would allow a man to do such a thing in her home. your pathetic, get some help asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked the story

I would have liked the story to be a little longer, and perhaps explored the slavery of the mother to the daughter more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree

i agre with the other coment`s. this would be realy good if you carry it on with the daughter controlling her mother more,plus may be bringing in others as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick fuck

you are the grossest thing ever, no person, daughter or mom would do that. your a sick fuck. who needs help. you mother fucker wanna-be. you should be arrested or anyone else who think this is alright. im 16. and i would kill my stepfather if he touched me or fricken even look at me like this. and this better not be true cause you need to be in jail or in a mental instituation. sex is a gift not a right and you cant just be doing with who ever u like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking

awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking

AMAZING SO HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Point taken

It's fucked up - I'll deal and get lost.

extremechedderextremechedderalmost 12 years ago

Why do people feel the need to object to a story on moral grounds on literotica, even worse on incest/ taboo category? Great story btw would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

To the 16 year old. Face it there is alot of this that really happens. And the girl in the.story was 19. And if that girl would like she can email me at samhop42@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

What I don't get is why idiots read this when all they can do is bitch about it, shut the fuck up assholes and stay out of this section if it offends you so much. We don't care about hearing you complain and for the 16 yr old, little girl you do not belong here. Go cry to daddy little girl, to me you are the fucked up one for reading incest storie's so young. Secretly wishing for daddie's cock are we Kid. Ignore the cry baby haters, they are of no importance. This is your story and you can write any way you like, they don't like it they do not have to read it. Fuck em. Its their weak ass religous shame or just flat out shame that has them being ungratful pricks, this is their dirty dark fantasy and they just can not stand or admit to themsselves that they got off to it so they act like fools because of their guilty pleassure, cowards.

nflgirl81nflgirl81almost 11 years ago
Hot

Damn! That was so hot.

lisad83lisad83almost 11 years ago
Sequel??

It was a great story with a erotic twist at the end. Maybe you will write a continuation?

Thank you so much,

Lisa

kjgoldkjgoldover 10 years ago
Very Hot!

This is my favourite story, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, too bad we don't have more chapters of this saga. Starts out really hot and intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous