The Widower Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Cindy, I'm going to be inside for a few minutes. Call me if anyone needs anything. And the grill is still on if you need to cook something."

"OK dad."

I turned back to Lucy and said "You ready for that tour?"

"You bet. I can't wait to see this thing."

I gave her the full tour until we were back in the kitchen. "This place is amazing. And you did this yourself?"

"Well, I had help, but I did the design and a lot of the work."

"So you never showed me the master suite. Is it off limits?"

"No, it's just the last stop on the tour. Follow me."

I walked down the hall and opened the door to the master suite. I stepped in and was quickly followed by Lucy. "Wow. This is amazing." She slowly looked around. It was my pride and joy. The room itself was huge with one whole wall windows that looked over the pond. The bed sat opposite the window so I could look out over the pond first thing in the morning. It was also tinted so no one out back could see into the room. The far wall was dark paneling and had several doors. Two of the doors led to large walk-in closets and the third led to the master bathroom. Nine feet above the bed was a huge loft that contained my office and a sitting room with large screen television. A spiral staircase in the far corner led to the loft.

Lucy stared open mouthed at the room and walked over to the wall of windows. A large, private deck was connected to the house and since this part of the house was slightly elevated, it actually looked down at the pond and backyard. Lucy walked around silently, taking in everything about the room. She opened the closet doors and peeked into each, then went into the bathroom.

"Holy shit. This is your bathroom?" I knew she'd respond like that. I followed her in and watched her look around. Again, the back wall was all glass. Right in front of the wall was a large Jacuzzi tub that easily held April and my large body together. Next to that was a large tiled shower with a bench around the entire side. Next to that was a large linen closet and then the dual sinks built into an old oak dresser. The sinks were made of glass and sat on top and the hardware was polished chrome. Each sink had its own mirror and the space between the mirrors was a cabinet that contained all the toiletries. A small room contained the toilet and Lucy didn't feel the need to see this.

"This is amazing. Even if we don't work together, you should get back into building. You do amazing work."

"Thanks. But I did have a lot of help." We walked back out to the bedroom and Lucy headed to the spiral steps and walked up to the loft. I followed closely behind and got a good view of her ass in the tight jeans. Her ass was amazing and I started to wonder if it looked that good naked. She looked around the loft and took a seat on the couch. I sat down next to her and watched her face as she stared out the window.

She turned so suddenly I didn't have time to turn away and realized I was busted staring at her. She blushed deeply as she realized I was staring. I knew my face had to be red as well, but I didn't turn away. Her eyes bored into mine as we sat quietly staring at each other. I took a chance and leaned in to kiss her. At first she didn't move, but suddenly she was leaning into me and our lips locked. The kiss was sweet, but short as she pulled away from me. She was looking down at her drink and didn't say anything.

I was embarrassed now, so I stood up to head back down. But before I took a step, Lucy grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. As soon as I sat back down, she was kissing me again. This time the kiss turned hot and I felt her lean forward to place her drink on the table. Our lips never left each other's and soon I was leaning into her to kiss her deeper. I wanted to grab her tits, but kept my hands away. I wasn't sure if she would go much further then this and didn't want to scare her off. For some reason I was very nervous with her, but she relieved some of the nervousness by placing my hand on her tit herself. I pulled back momentarily to look at her and she just smiled, then continued kiss me.

I felt her nipple harden under my hand and our kissing grew into tongue wrestling. As I squeezed her breast she let out a small moan and pushed her chest into my hand. I wanted to feel her bare skin, so I moved my hand lower and slipped it under her shirt. She moaned again as my hand squeezed the bare skin of her tit and she adjusted herself so that my thigh was now between her legs.

After a few minutes of this, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back. I thought the fun was over, but rather then get up; she swung her legs over mine and sat on my lap. We were kissing again but now she was grinding her pussy on my crotch. I moved my hands under her shirt again and started massaging her breasts again. She pulled back again, but only long enough to pull her shirt off and then returned to kissing me.

Her tits barely moved on her chest even as big as they were and I kissed down her neck so that I was able to suck on her nipples. As I sucked one and then the other, she continued to grind her crotch into mine. She pulled my head into her chest as I took turns sucking one and then the other nipple. I moved my hands down to her ass and cupped each cheek, but suddenly she pulled away from me.

"Wait. We need to stop. Please."

I just stared at her for a moment, but pulled my hands off her ass.

"I'm sorry, I should leave." She started to get up, but I held her hand.

"No, really you don't. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this."

"It's not you. Really. It's just not great timing for me."

"What does that mean?"

"My boyfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago and I don't want this to be my rebound sex. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be with you. And that's the problem. I want it to be more than just about sex."

I was confused. It must have shown on my face because Lucy continued. "I'm not in a good place right now. I just need more time to get over my ex. I'm not the type of girl that runs out and has random sex with guys. But we were together for four years and it's been difficult being alone again."

"I understand. Really. Maybe not quite the same thing, but I went through all of that."

"I guess you did. But I have to admit, even though we've only met a few times, I was really envious of April for being with you. You always seemed to be there when she needed you. It turned out to be the reason I broke up with him. He was never there when I needed him."

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there staring at her, but not really seeing her. I had to admit, she made a good point and all I was doing was trying to get her pants off. "Please stay. I've enjoyed your company so far. I promise not to push you any further."

She smiled devilishly at me and kissed me again. Only this time the kiss was sweet rather than erotic. She stood up and put her shirt back on. "I think I need a cold shower now." She giggled which made her chest jiggle.

"Me too."

"We better get back out there before they start thinking bad things."

"It's probably already too late for that."

We went back outside to join the party and it seemed nobody had missed us. "Did you bring a suit with you? We can swim if you'd like."

"No, I wasn't sure I had anything I'd want to wear to a party with a bunch of teenagers." She said this with a straight face, but it made my cock twitch again. About seven o'clock the kids started to head home. Soon the only ones left were Tommy, Billy, Cindy and Tina. I wasn't really all that surprised by Tina since she was over half the time anyway. We all cleaned up and the kids headed upstairs to get stuff ready for school the next day.

Lucy was on her last glass of wine and I had just opened another bottle of beer while we sat on the patio and talked. I learned she left teaching because she hated all the stupid politics that went with teaching. She had always been interested in real estate, so took some courses and past the agents test on her first try. She was now studying for her broker's license and hoped to have it by the end of the summer. She also told me about her last relationship and how she never felt like he was the right guy for her. But each time she tried to break up with him, he found a way to stop her. Finally she had just told him it was over, gave him back all his things and told him to leave her alone. She said it was tough, but she was glad with her decision.

At about nine o'clock she decided it was time to head home, but when she stood, realized she was a little tipsy. I told her we could hang out till she felt she was ready, so we headed into the game room where we played pool. She was drinking water in order to sober up, but she seemed to get flirtier as the games moved on. At one point she was leaning against the bar and her chest was out, making her shirt strain against her large tits. I was having a hard time concentrating and missed my next shot.

On her next shot, she had to lean way over the table and now her ass was pointed at me enticingly. But I controlled myself to keep from driving her away. It was almost ten thirty and I asked "Are you feeling better yet?"

"Yes, but I'm not really ready to leave just yet." She watched me as I walked around the table to check my next shot. She was leaning against the bar again with her chest jutting out. This time I noticed her hard nipples were poking at the thin material of her shirt. My cock jumped slightly in my pants.

I made my next two shots, but missed the third and it was her turn again. She was still standing against the bar as I walked up to her. I couldn't resist and leaned into her body to kiss her. I was happily surprised when she didn't push me away and even happier when she wrapped her arms around me to kiss me back. But it was me that stepped back this time. I saw disappointment in her eyes and quickly made amends by pulling her to me. With our mouths close together I whispered "are you sure about this?"

"No, but it feels so good."

I leaned in for the kiss and our lips met again. The kissed got hotter as our tongues danced together. I wasn't sure how to proceed, but I knew I wanted to see this gorgeous creature naked. Unfortunately my big head won and I pulled away again. And again she had disappointment in her eyes.

"You should go before you do something you're going to regret."

She shut her eyes tight and nodded her head. "You realize this just makes me want to stay more."

"I'm sure it does and I really want you to stay. But I want more than one night with you and if we go any further, one of us is going to regret it."

"OK, here's the deal. I'm going home now. But you owe me a date and I'm going to make you stick to it. And since I don't put out on the first date, you're going to have to take me out again. And I don't put out on the second date. But if you make it through the first two dates, you will be the luckiest man in the world on the third date. And you can count on having your world rocked." With that she sashayed out of the game room as I followed. I walked her out to her car where I gave her a kiss before she drove off.

I shut down the house and went back to my room to get ready for bed. I couldn't believe I just let her leave, but something made me think it was the right thing to do. I had just finished brushing my teeth when my phone rang. It was Lucy on the other end. "Hi, just wanted to let you know I'm home."

"Good. Thanks for calling."

"Thanks for tonight. I had a good time."

"I'm glad. So this doesn't count as a first date?"

"Nice try. But it doesn't count. You'll just have to wait now."

"Well, I think I can manage."

"Oh, I'm willing to bet that once you get me, you'll wish you'd let me stay tonight."

"So, you're that good?"

"You bet I am."

"HMM, so what are you doing tomorrow and Tuesday night?"

"No cheating."

"You didn't say when the dates would be. Just as long as there are three. I was thinking lunch and dinner tomorrow and dinner on Tuesday."

"Nope, one date per day and no consecutive nights."

"You're changing the rules."

"I can't let you think I'm easy. Just available."

"Well, I'll have to check my schedule then."

"You do that. Oh and one last thing. I'm extremely horny and when I get horny, it takes a long time to satisfy me. So you better get a lot of sleep."

"Maybe I should come over and tuck you in."

"No thanks. I'm already tucked in. But I appreciate the offer."

"Well, good night then."

"Good night." I clicked off and shut the phone down. I was quickly asleep.