All Comments on 'The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 02'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To be continued?

Please don't bother.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Bob

Hope she has so much of their cum in her that she soon sports a bl baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
def continue

title says it all. gr8 work storm n thanx.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 5 years ago
Enchanting

The story paced off very well.......The narrative is absorbing and keeps you enchanted till the end......deserves 5 stars

StormbringerStormbringerover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3

The comic for Part 3 is done and posted at kaoscomics.com. My story version will take a little while to complete.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 5 years ago
hot

cannot wait for part 3, Maggie loved the story as well.made her very wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Wife ...

Another outstanding story, hope to see more

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 5 years ago
I like the photoshoot idea

Great idea and written to be read at good speed. Cant wait for next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
34 FF COME ON BOYS GET REAL.

Why such large breast . Most women in the world fit nicely into a smaller cup bra

And all though they make wonderful toys to play with and admire the finest thing about a woman is at the top of her y.

This is where a man gets his reward

Tasty and fulfilling that's where the magic happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The SD Card

The stealing of the SSC & threat of revenge porn was a dampener to an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Janice's story

What's the name of Janice's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have a gardener and bis son And After Reading this im flieg to Touch them and pull their Cocks out and Drink their cum. I Wang my husband watch me getring fucked in the pussy and ass. I would make him clean me out. I might make him cleans the gardeners cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only thing worth anything in this story is the pictures he gets to use in court divorcing the hoe, and then posting them to everyone so they all know as well as all over the net!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is no feelings no one cares about Bill you have to have self-respect, honor, valor and not be such a coward. If your MMC is a worthless excuse of a human, no one feels anything for him or his story.

brackenhillbrackenhill23 days ago

Super hot and well written with the story progressing bit by bit and taken out of Bill's control.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

very well written the poor wife had no chance faced with such overwhelming desire for something so out of her previous experience. A husband with a small dick soft body , and a rampant black bull who made her simply lust for a sexual encounter, natural selection takes over in the end just took over her mind and body the primeval urge to breed with the biggest and strongest male. I sure as hell would not allow my wife to drift into that kind of compromising situation..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...