Those Four Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oblivious to the world around us, we began to thrust at each other in an intensified fervour as the pleasure overtook us. With my hands propping my torso up, I started to pump harder and faster, like a pile-driver in rapid strokes, bucking my hips back and forth. She matched my tempo defiantly, bucking her frame underneath me. Her wanton cunt gripped my cock like a vice, squeezing and milking the meat – the force of her muscles were so strong it bordered on sweet pain.

"Unnhhh....unnhhh....unnhhh.....yessssss....fuck me like that, Annan. Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes...yes....yes" she screamed, as I started to ram in and out of her fiery hole.

Concerned that we might just get too loud, I bent down to cover her mouth with mine, without losing a stroke. Her arms went around my waist pulling me hard against her each time my prick thrust into her, her nails digging into my flesh, urging me to satisfy her needs.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.....my darling......." she murmured in the throes of pleasure, her pussy now leaking her melting honey and emitting squishing noises.

I started pumping in and out of her like a machine, pulling out almost all the way and then ramming my cock hard and deep inside her. In and out; in and out; in a nonstop movement; building to a crescendo; getting closer to my release.

Her little daughter suddenly stirred in her sleep and coughed a few times. Consciously Jothi reached out to her with her left hand and patted her head, trying to urge the little child back to sleep while she continued to thrust herself up against me.

"Sleep sweetheart...Amma's here" she whispered softly to her little angel, rubbing her chest and then stroking her hair.

I slowed down my movement for some seconds to let her focus on her daughter, scared that we might wake her up if we kept at the ferocious and relentless speed. I unwound her legs from around my waist and rested my torso on the mattress to Jothi's right, my throbbing prick still embedded deep inside her cunt. And, she was still squeezing me steadily with her fantastic pussy, milking me and keeping me twitching in pleasure.

Jothi caressed my head apologetically with her other hand, while she cared her daughter back to sleep. My right hand touched her face lovingly, telling her that it didn't matter and assuring her that I was still with her. I gently rocked my cock inside her pussy, feeling her abundant pussy juice drip out, wetting my balls. My hand slid between our joined groins, touching her hairy curls and stroking her clit, eliciting a guttural moan from Jothi.

Some minutes later, sure that her child was back in deep slumber, Jothi pulled me back on top of her. She lifted her legs and spread them wide. I rested my knees on the mattress, in between her legs, and placed both my hands underneath her bums, cupping her magnificent ass and lifting her up hard against me.

No words were spoken, no guilty conscience – we both knew what we wanted and we went at it. Like two animals in heat, we made love to each other, fucking each other with urgent desire. There was no need for further prolongation – we needed to reach our Nirvana.

I picked up speed and my thrusting became more urgent and desperate. I rammed into this goddess's pussy, worshipping and pleasuring her yoni with my lingam, and she responded enthusiastically, her hips rising up to meet my thrusts, her legs flailing in the air. My fingers clawed into her fleshy ass, prodding her to push back hard against me whenever I drove down into her. Her divine pussy seemed to have ignited and a generous amount of her love nectar was oozing out of her temple, making our motions wonderfully lubricated.

"Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhh" we moaned in unison, as we thrust our groins against each other, racing towards our climax, no longer needing to hold back.

I rammed into her like a prized stallion now, drilling my blood engorged cock hard and deep inside her quivering cunt. And she, like a mare in heat bucked upwards to meet her stallion's ramrod. Her body gyrated back and forth underneath me as I hammered away, our breathing clearly faster and heavier.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she urged me on, her wanton urgency to explode evident.

My hands left her bums and held her ankles. I moved my body forwards and pushed her legs back towards her. Dangling her legs over my shoulders, I leaned forward towards her face. In that position I was driving my cock down almost vertically into her sopping love chute, her bums raised upwards to meet my pile-driver thrusts. I was on the verge of a mighty explosion and felt the familiar tingling sensation in my balls.

"Oh Goddddd.....yessss....unnnhhhhh.....yesss...you're so deep....so deeeeep inside me. Harder Annan....harder.....I'm so close.....aaaaahhhhhh" she whimpered, squirming wildly underneath me and tightened her cunt around me, her powerful muscles milking me.

We were both moaning and grunting non-stop now, racing to our orgasms. Aware that our decibels were on the rise, my fingers grazed her mouth gently and she sucked on my fingers, muffling her sounds as we humped away like animals. I kissed, bit and licked the flesh of her legs, alternating between both, trying to muffle my pleasure cries on her flesh.

Her sucking of my fingers became frantic as was the force of her cunt muscles – rapid but powerful squeezes milked my throbbing cock. She bit the flesh on the Venus mount of my palm, trying to stifle her cry as her body stiffened and her pussy tightened like a vice around my cock.

"Annan...Annan........now....now.....YES....nowwwwwwwwww.....unnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh" she cried into my palm, her teeth biting into my flesh.

I increased the speed and power of my pounding, my cock throbbing and pulsing with high octane, threatening to unleash a torrent of lava inside this magnificent female specimen. My balls played an obscene tune against her soaking cunt.

Her body jerked and shuddered underneath me as a powerful explosion rocked her. Her legs shook and shivered on my shoulders as I held her through her climax.

"My darling........ YESSSSSSSSSSSS.... AAAHHHHHHHH..." she groaned into my palm, her pussy flooding my cock with a copious flow of her juices.

"So gooood....soooooo goooood....YESSS" she kept moaning non-stop into my hand, her pussy contracting spasmodically, urging me to douse her fire.

Jothi's pussy muscles worked in overdrive, urging my cock to explode, with rapid wave-like contractions, while she squealed and shuddered, riding the waves of her orgasmic bliss. Her legs trembled in pleasure on my shoulders and I held her firmly, ramming my meat into her depths.

Kissing my palm and then licking it with her tongue, she said to me in gasps, "Give it to me, Annan. Shoot me...shoot me full of your hot cum! I want you to cum in my pussy now!" She tightened the muscles of her cunt around me, squealing as her own orgasm rocked into her body again and again.

Using all the strength of my hips, I thrust into this magnificent female body as hard as I could, showing no mercy to her. I was on fire, overcome with the sheer lust and pleasure of what I was doing to this woman - she was the best fuck I had ever had.

I felt all my energy rising out of my balls and up through my expanded rod, ready to be launched. I slammed downwards powerfully one more time, wanting to lodge my fuck rod deep inside her womb, as far as it would go. Her body convulsed as my engorged cock head hit the entrance of her womb and then I erupted.

"Unnnnhhhh......Jothiiiiii....YESSSSSS.....cummmmiiiiiiiiiing" I cried, burying my head into her neck to stifle my cry of pleasure, just as the first rush of taboo cream fired out of my jerking cock like a missile, shooting straight into her womb.

The force of that first spurt was so powerful that my body recoiled and her body shuddered, as it hit the back of her womb.

"YESSSS....my darling.....aaaaahhhh.....I feel you......YESSSSSS...aaahhh" she cried and her body shook.

I was like a maniac now and fucked like a man possessed, ramming into her so fast and hard, spurting stream after stream of my semen into her hungry cunt. I cried with pain and pleasure as my orgasmic sensations eclipsed any guilt feeling I had, while my cock jerked and pulsed repeatedly, filling her body with my almost-incestuous love cream.

"YESSSS....fill me.....fill me with your love....aaaahhhhhh" she howled, as her head pitched from side to side and her body trembled beneath me.

She had reached her orgasmic heights again and her legs shivered as her cunt released a gush of love, wetting our entwined bodies. Her cunt milked me as if sucking all my life out of me through my cock and my body shuddered from the incredible sensations vibrating all over within me.

We held each other hard, our faces side by side, grunting and moaning in each others ears, sharing the pleasure, while our groins continued to slowly thrust against each other, not wanting our orgasms to end. Deep inside her love tunnel, her pussy was still talking to my cock – squeezing it as my deflating hardness twitched.

We lay in each other's arms for what seemed to be an eternity, relishing our heavenly union and letting our spasms subside. As our heartbeats and breathing returned to normal, I kissed her lovingly on her lips and slowly took my weight off her, letting her legs down. My deflated meat slipped out of her hairy hole and our love juices oozed out. Unashamedly, I moved down the bed, bent down and kissed her soiled, wet pussy, worshipping it.

"You are special" I whispered to her, before standing up on the floor.

"So are you, Annan" she responded, she too standing up now. Her hand cupped my wet cock and balls.

She bent down to pick up my sarong and her nightdress from the floor, planting a kiss on my prick in the process. "Thank you my darling" she whispered to my lingam.

Handing my sarong to me, she said "You better get some sleep, Annan. It's late." She pulled on her nightdress.

I wore my sarong and then hugged her to me. "Thanks" I whispered and then kissed her.

"Do you still feel guilty now?" she asked softly.

"A little but definitely no regrets" I replied and then repeated the question to her.

"The same as you and I will relish what we did forever and ever. I have never experienced such feelings of love and pleasure" she answered.

I kissed her again and wished her good night and slipped back silently to my room. The time was almost 1:00am. I felt mentally and physically relaxed - no guilty thoughts and confident that I would manage this. I plopped down on the bed and after giving some thoughts to the events of the past two nights, I soon dozed off to a deep sleep.

.......

The next morning (Wednesday), the alarm woke me up around 7:00am. Lying in bed, I thought on what had happened between us and then my mind went on overdrive again, wondering how we both were going to manage this episode in our lives. It was going to be difficult to keep our feelings and emotions, be it love or lust, to ourselves. But control we must, I told myself. No one should ever know.

I got out of bed, tied my sarong and stepped out of the room. No one was around but Jothi had left a big mug of coffee for me on the dining table. Finishing the coffee, I headed first to the toilet and then later to the bathroom. After a long refreshing shower, I got ready for work.

Mother-in-law had prepared some thosai (pancake) and tomato chutney for breakfast. I wished her and sat down at the table while Jothi served me the freshly-made thosai. I asked them to join me but they both said that they had already had theirs.

I looked at Jothi and asked her if the kids were already at school, to which she nodded a smiling yes. Despite the late night, she looked sparkling – a beautiful glow in her eyes. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and black slacks, her hair tied into a bun at the back. I pulled my eyes away from her, not wanting to be caught by my mother-in-law.

"I will be having dinner outside tonight, with my team. It is the last night of our assignment and it is usual for me as the boss to invite the team out for dinner" I told my mother-in-law, relishing the deliciously fine thosai she had made.

"Yes, that's alright Thambi" she replied. She always called me Thambi, never by my name (Thambi actually means younger brother, but is also used by much older persons on younger males).

"Mmmm...the chutney is excellent, Athai" I complimented my mother-in-law (Athai is used for mother-in-law or aunty).

"Actually, Jothi made it" said my mother-in-law, looking in Jothi's direction. I smiled at them both in appreciation.

"What time will you be back, Annan?" Jothi asked.

"Should be home by ten, but cannot tell for sure" I replied. I had finished with my breakfast and had got up to wash my hand.

"It's alright if you are late" Jothi assured me, handing me a kitchen towel to dry my hand. Our eyes met and exchanged thoughts.

At that instant, the phone rang and Jothi went to pick it up. I followed her to the hall and sat down to put on my shoes. It was Raja on the phone, telling Jothi his location and his further trips. He asked about the kids, mother-in-law and me and Jothi happily gave him a run-down.

Then she handed the phone to me, indicating that Raja wanted to have a word with me.

"Hello" I said into the phone, apprehensively.

"Hello Machaan" he replied (Machaan = brother-in-law). We called each other Machaan by our own choice rather than using our names. We had a special bond to each other.

After chatting with Raja for a while about this and that, I handed the phone back to Jothi and then got ready to leave for work. Strangely somehow, I felt better after talking with Raja.

"See you all later" I said to mother-in-law and Jothi and got into the car, before driving away.

I was much at ease with myself that day though there was still a slight tinge of guilt about cheating on Priya and Raja. But this was easily offset by the beautiful experience with Jothi over the past two nights – it was a pleasure worth dying for. We were both consenting adults and if we both could manage it secretly and carefully – not let it ruin our own family lives – then why refuse ourselves, body and mind, the special loving energy which we both generated together.

The day went along smoothly at work and we wrapped up around 7:00pm. The team decided to go for some seafood dinner and someone recommended a pretty good restaurant some distance away. We drove in two cars. We got to the crowded restaurant, found a table and then ordered the food according to the recommendations of the restaurant owner, including a clay-pot fish speciality of the restaurant. We also ordered some cold beer as well as Chinese tea to go with the food.

We occupied ourselves with work-related conversation while waiting for the food, exchanging our findings and thoughts, sometimes with a touch of humour. The beer was also flowing quite freely although I limited myself to a single mug. The food soon started arriving and we heartily enjoyed the delicious dishes. The clay-pot curry fish was really something and I told myself that I would bring my family there on our next trip up north. It really was worth the drive as the food was simply excellent.

We finished around 9:30pm and I drove some of them back to the hotel before heading back to my brother-in-law's house. The main gate was locked but there was light in the hall. I rang the bell and almost immediately, the main door opened and Jothi came out smiling, to unlock the gate. I drove in and parked the car in the porch while Jothi made sure the gate was locked again behind me.

I got out of the car and wished her before taking my briefcase out and then locking the car. I took off my shoes and went into the house followed by Jothi.

"Are the kids asleep? How is her cough today?" I asked, referring to her daughter.

"Yes. Much better - she's fast asleep" Jothi replied and then asked inquisitively "How was your dinner, Annan?"

"Really good, really delicious seafood – we all must go there the next time we are up here. I will give you all a treat" I replied.

"Where's Athai?" I asked, walking towards my room.

"She just went to bed. She helped me prepare for tomorrow's breakfast – idi appam (string hoppers)" Jothi said with a smile. "She knows that you like it very much" she continued.

"Okay. I'm going for a nice shower" I said and stepped into my room to change before heading for the bathroom.

"I will bring a jug of water to your room. Would you like a hot drink too?" asked Jothi, walking towards the kitchen. She was wearing a loose, sleeveless housecoat which hung down below her knee.

"No, water is fine" I replied before stepping into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and then had a nice long shower, letting my body rejuvenate in the cold water, soaping and washing myself clean. As my fingers soaped my groin, my thoughts fell on Jothi. It would be my last night there with her and I let my mind wander, stirring my cock.

Jothi was indeed something special – a true love Goddess. Inadvertently, I began to compare her with Priya, as I scrubbed my hair with shampoo. Priya was also a very special woman, quite extra-ordinary in bed – adventurous and a full-blooded female. But there was something delightfully different about Jothi. I quickly brushed aside the comparisons and finished with my shower.

Having dried myself, I tied the towel around me, and stepped out of the bathroom, heading towards my room. Jothi was ironing some clothes near the dining area and looked up. Her sleeveless dress did little to hide her hairy armpits – my cock twitched visibly under the towel.

"Are you finished, Annan?" she asked, smiling as she watched where my eyes were, and not missing the movement under my towel, she said "I need a quick shower too" and then picked up her towel and headed to the bathroom.

In my room, I dried my hair before wearing a sarong – the late FM-show was on the radio. I put out my clothes for work the next day and then drank a glass of water. It was around 10:30pm. I left my door unlocked, switched off the main room light and got into bed. I switched on the bed-side light and lowered the volume of the radio – beautiful songs from Air Supply were being featured.

I waited for Jothi. I knew she would come to me. My thoughts fell on the love we had shared over the past two nights – the sheer intensity of the pleasure, the sensations that my body and mind had experienced, our powerful explosions, individually and jointly. I wanted her and lusted for her, not having any more inhibitions about the right or wrong of the relationship. I wanted to make love to her again and again – I wanted to pleasure her and be pleasured by her; over and over. My cock rose wickedly in anticipation, tenting my sarong – my eyes glued to the door.

At long last the door opened and Jothi stepped into the room, silently closing the door behind her. Her hair was tied in a bun and she was wrapped in nothing but her bath towel, tied just above her bountiful boobs and coming down midway to her meaty thighs. Her eyes met mine - she knew I would be waiting for her. She smiled seductively, looking at the tent in my sarong, as she approached my bed. She sat at the edge, touching my face with her right hand. Her touch sent an electric shock straight to my throbbing pole.

"Are we doing something terribly wrong, Annan?" she asked, her eyes begging for an answer.

"I don't know, Jothi. All I know is that I just feel so happy, so comfortable with you" I replied, my hand clasping hers.

"I don't care if it is wrong Annan, I want you. This is for me, this is between me and you only, in our own world – nobody needs to know" she said and then bent down to plant a kiss on my open lips – she tasted of fresh mint.