Those Four Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were sparkling with love and desire – filled with so much joy. Her hand slid down over my body and grasped my vertical rod over my sarong. A carnal sound escaped her lips as she stroked and squeezed it, watching the reactions on my face as she manipulated my joy stick.

She sat upright and undid my sarong, pulling it down to my ankles, exposing my blood-engorged cock. Her fingers encircled the shaft and stroked, her eyes lovingly devouring it, her tongue wantonly licking her lips. My hand stroked her luscious thigh in response.

Jothi bent down and kissed my engorged mushroom head and then looked at me. "It's your last night here. I don't know if I will ever get another chance to love you, my darling Annan" she whispered lovingly to me, her eyes watery.

I sat up on the bed and hugged her to me. "Hey, if there's a will, there will always be a way and we still have tonight" I whispered into her ear.

Jothi stood up and pulled her towel away, exposing her raw nakedness to me – her magnificent breasts and her hairy bush decorating her short and medium frame. She undid her hair and shook it loose, letting it fall down to her fantastic rounded bums. Slowly raising her hands up, she turned around as if posing for my eyes, proudly showing me her voluptuous body, a sensual smile on her lips. She looked like the divine temptress herself.

"Do what you want to me, my darling – my body is all yours tonight" she enticed me.

I stood up, letting my sarong fall to the floor and hugged her to me, my throbbing rod pressed against our bodies. I bent down and kissed her full on her lips, forcing my tongue roughly into her eager open mouth. We stood there like that sucking on each others tongues alternately while our hands roamed all over our bodies. Our bodies fizzed with the sexual energy that we generated.

I kissed her eyes, one by one and then her nose. She was not wearing any other jewellery except her nose ring and I teased it with my tongue. I then licked her sexy lips and used the tip of my tongue to tickle her large birthmark (mole) near her lips. She hugged me close as I did that.

We broke off our embrace and stood apart, holding each others hands and admiring each other with our eyes. Then we drew each other closer and ended in a tight hug of love. We stood like that for some seconds before we moved towards the bed, still holding each other tight.

I lay down on the bed and guided her to stand near the edge, her hairy bush close to my head. I kissed her bush and breathed in the fresh, intoxicating female scent generated by her pussy.

"I want to lick you, your hairy pussy. I want you to explode on my face" I pleaded, my hands going behind her thighs and guiding her to kneel over my face.

She wasn't sure but positioned her left knee on the mattress on one side of my head, then raised herself over my body and placed her right knee on the other side of my head. I helped her adjust her position above me. Holding on to the headboard with her left hand, she looked into my eyes and then teasingly held her magnificent hairy muff, hovering above my waiting mouth. My tongue darted out immediately to tempt her to serve me her heavenly flesh.

She had a truly beautiful pussy, covered with dense but fine black hair. With her right hand, she used her fingers to unashamedly open her beautiful petals and then lowered her lotus flower on to my face. Her rich, musky female aroma hit me almost instantly.

I cupped her rounded bums and guided her towards my longing tongue. She looked at me in total abandon as my erect tongue pressed into her yoni.

"Mmmmm.......yessssss. God...Annan.....how many times I have imagined sitting on your handsome face and wanting you to lick my pussy" she uttered, when my tongue touched and penetrated her womanhood.

I kissed her pussy passionately and then hungrily lapped her wet cunt with my tongue, licking with slow but steady strokes. I loved her smell and taste. Her prominent butterfly lips drove me wild – there was just so much flesh to enjoy in her pussy. My hands massaged her firm bums while she started to sway her hips gently, forward and backwards, making love to my face, her hands holding the headboard for support.

"Mmmmmmm.....mmmmmm" I managed to mutter in between licks, without breaking my rhythm.

Our eyes were locked on each others while I orally devoured her beautiful cunt, licking her hairy slit. I admired her while my tongue teased her pussy – the pleasure in her eyes and the gasps escaping her lips as my tongue touched her sensitive spots. Her divine female aroma was intoxicating me in a way that I had never experienced before.

"Beautiful.....mmmmmm" she gasped as my tongue slid inside her lips, touching her aroused clit.

Confident of her balance now, sitting on my face, her hands left the headboard and patted my face before cupping her magnificent breasts. She lifted her luscious melons, topped by thick hardened nipples, and squeezed them obscenely, all the while watching me eat her. Her hips swayed and gyrated in a slow but steady erotic dance on my face.

"Yessss...lick me, my darling. Eat me...yesssss" she pleaded lovingly, rubbing her hairy beaver hard against my face, while her fingers pulled and pinched her nipples.

She spread her knees wider away from my head, opening herself to me. She raised herself a little above my face, used her fingers to pull her lips apart and obscenely exposed her excited clit to me. Then she used a finger to rub around her hardened knob, unashamedly exposing all her treasures to me.

"I love your pussy, Jothi. It's so beautiful, so alive...." I said to her, meaning every single word.

She was aroused - her divine yoni was wide open and gaping wet – tempting me to eat her. Her juices were flowing - she was starting to drip. She smiled at me and said "She's all yours my darling" before pressing down and guiding her clit into my mouth.

I held on to her bums, gently kneading them while I sucked on her clit, using my tongue to tease her pleasure knob. I savoured her rich and delicious female aroma, relishing her exquisite taste, while my tongue continued to make love to her pussy, alternately licking hard along her opened lips and then circling around her pleasure button. Her body reacted to my love play, gently jerking and shivering when my tongue touched a particularly sensitive part of her womanhood.

"Mmmmm...darling....yessss.....I love your tongue inside my cunt...soooo gooooddd......aaaahhhh" she cried out in pleasure, rubbing herself hard against me, fucking my mouth with her hardened clit.

I worked my tongue with urgency, licking the temple of this goddess, wanting to give her the ultimate pleasure, wanting her to explode as never before. I felt her gyrate her pussy in circular motions – first clockwise, then anti-clockwise, then a figure of 8 – seeking the utmost pleasure sensations.

"Mmmmm......aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she moaned, her face beaming with sexual pleasure and her lips open in obscene fashion.

Jothi's hands again cradled her buxom tits, kneading them in rhythm to the circular motions of her yoni on my tongue. Looking at me, she lifted her boobs upwards towards her face and then bent down to lick her own nipples, her tongue brushing her stiff knobs. My cock jerked menacingly at the erotic sight, ready to blow its load - that was a first for me, never had I seen that. She rubbed her hairy slit harder against my face, knowing the effect she had on me.

"God, you are truly something, Jothi.......mmmmm" I uttered before burying my face again in her hairy abode, lapping up her flowing nectar.

I knew she was close and I wanted to give her the biggest explosion she ever had – I wanted her to squirt, just like she had on the first night. My tongue teased and toyed with her excited cunt, focusing on her clit and the entrance to her tunnel, following in rhythm to her gyrations – she loved it and a steady moan escaped her lips.

She slipped her hands under my head and lifted my face hard against her and then she started bucking. Looking at me, her eyes drunk with orgasmic pleasure, she said "Lick me, darling.....make me cum....make me cum....make me spray my love for you my darling. Aaahhhhhhhhhhh."

My cock pulsed and throbbed while my tongue worked overtime on her magnificent twat. My fingers kneaded and pinched her bums, as she literally fucked my face. She was leaking big-time....thick gooey female cum.

Lifting her up for a second, I stared right into her sopping wet womanhood, watching her honey drip onto my face. "Cum for me Jothi...cum for me...cum on my face.....drown me with your love" I pleaded, before pulling her back down on my face and penetrating her vagina with my tongue.

She bucked and trembled as my tongue penetrated her hole – her hands held on to the headboard as she gyrated her pussy wildly, thrashing it against my face, trying to suck my tongue into her tunnel. Her goddess's face lit up with pure animal pleasure – her eyes telling a thousand stories, her lips opened in wanton fashion and her pussy urging me to release her love.

Jothi rubbed her pussy hard against my erect tongue for one more time and then lifted herself off my face. She sat upright using her knees as her base, her gaping and leaking pussy hovering over my face. Moving her right hand to her cunt, she inserted a finger deep into her pussy and an animal groan escaped from her lips. She then rubbed and toyed with her clit while her left hand prompted my hands to her succulent breasts, tempting me to squeeze her.

"Unnnnhhh....mmmmm....aaaahhhhh..........yesssss" she moaned, rubbing herself faster and faster, her body getting erect and stiff, while my hands squeezed her heavy tits.

I urged her on "Cum darling...explode for me....squirt you honey" pushing her over the edge.

And cum she did.

"Annan...my darling...yes....yes.....yes.....going to cum...going to cum...going to cum..unnhh. YESSSSSS...nowwwwwwwwwwww" she screamed.

Looking up at her, I saw her fabulous feminine body stiffen and her erect form shudder. Her lust-laden eyes looked down at me and her fingers opened her already gaping cunt even wider, just as her first squirt shot out of her hole, hitting my face.

"Jothi...my darling......more...more..." I urged her, completely turned on by the spectacle, and squirmed in my own wanton need, my cock throbbing, dangerously close to the edge.

She lowered her pussy back to my face just as the second spray of her nectar hit my face. "Aaaahhhhhhhhh......yesssssssssssssss" she groaned in pure pleasure.

My tongue went back into hyper-drive now, lapping like a hungry dog, pleasing Jothi as she climaxed. Her pussy was squirting and spraying like a geyser on to my face, while my fingers pinched her bums urging her to release more of her juice.

"Aaaahh.....aaaahhhhhh....cummmmiiiiing.....cummmmiiiiing...unh...unh...unh.....YESSSSS" she screamed, fucking my face with her leaking fountain, her legs trembling as she exploded again and again.

Her orgasm was again beyond anything I had ever experienced, literally drowning my face with her heavenly-tasting nectar. I was totally overwhelmed by her explosion - her powerful aroma intoxicated me as she humped me with her overflowing, hairy womanhood. I was at the bursting point – seeing this woman in such pleasure had pushed me to the brink of ejaculation.

I held her tight to my face, suffocating myself in her love temple as her orgasm slowly subsided – I would have been happy to have died like that under her magnificent pussy. My fingers caressed her fabulous ass and back, as the tremors in her body died down to gentle spasms.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me – her eyes sparkled with love, overcome by her mighty orgasm. She gripped the headboard and moved her pussy away from my face. My hands were still massaging her bums.

She showed me her gaping, dripping hole and let me enjoy her hairy treasure. Her lotus flower was wide open now – her hair soaked with her juices - and I could see her love tunnel still convulsing, drops of honey falling down on my chest. I lifted my head to kiss her pussy again and again, coating my face and hair with her honey, unashamedly displaying my complete lust for her.

"I love you....I love you....." she cooed, overcome by my want of her.

Lifting her right knee over my head and body, she stood upright on the floor. Then she knelt down on the floor near the edge of the bed and kissed me, tasting her own juices, her tongue entering my mouth and urging me to suck on it. She rubbed her right hand over my wet chest and played with my nipples.

"I love your chest, Annan – smooth and hairless" she cooed, looking into my eyes. Her hand slid downwards, searching for her prey.

As her fingers encircled my throbbing cock, I held her wrist and cautioned her "Careful da, I am so close to exploding. Need to cool down a while."

"It's so hard....GODDDD.....so much love inside it" she said, smiling, squeezing the shaft in her palm.

Jothi stood up and pulled me up from the bed. "Let me release your love, Annan...let me pleasure you" she said, before lying down on the bed and prompting me to get up on top of her.

"Bring your cock here to my mouth, my darling" she said, guiding me to her face.

I moved my body forward and rested my knees on either side of her lovely face, my rod swaying menacingly, my cum-filled, hairy balls dangling over her face.

Her hands went behind my bums and prompted me closer to her mouth. "You're beautiful" she said before her tongue darted out to lick my mushroom head. My cock jerked immediately and a hiss escaped my lips.

She slid her head under me and then licked my balls, taking one after the other into her mouth and sucking on them, eliciting a grunt from my mouth "Aaaaahhh....yesssss."

I held on to the headboard for support as her fingers kneaded my ass while her mouth toyed with my balls, licking and slobbering over my hairy scrotum, coating them with her saliva.

After some seconds, she slid further under my body and licked my ass crack, her tongue tip prodding my anus. My body shivered in response. I was virtually sitting on her face letting her lick my hairy ass crack, letting her enjoy whatever she wanted from my male body.

Minutes later, her fingers prompted me to lift my ass off her and I stood upright on my knees. My blood engorged cock hovered above her face, twitching and throbbing in excitement. She used her tongue and licked her way up the underside of my shaft, from my hairy nuts slowly up to my head and then repeated this again and again slowly, thrilling me, and willing me to cum.

She then used both her hands and encircled my rod with her ten fingers as she looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Fuck my mouth, Annan.....explode in my mouth. I want your honey" she teased me, stroking my cock gently before lifting her head and engulfing my prick with her sexy mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....yessss......suck me, Jothiiiiiiiiiiiiii....yessss" I grunted, as my prick disappeared into her mouth cavity. My fingers gripped the headboard tightly as my body threatened, ready to discharge at any minute.

Her hands left my prick and went behind to cup my bums. She pulled me to her and I watched my full throbbing length disappearing into her mouth and down her throat. Her lips touched the base of my cock as she had my full length inside her oral cavity. How a woman's mouth could accommodate a large erect cock was always a wonder for me and I was mesmerized by Jothi's mouth.

Jothi prompted me to fuck her mouth in a steady rhythm now – she bobbed her head in tandem with her hands urging my bums forward. She knew that I was very close to spending and she coerced me – her beautiful eyes hypnotizing me to release. I drove my cock in and out of her mouth as if I was fucking her twat – the feeling was exquisite as she used her lips and mouth muscles to grasp my cock tight, simulating cunt-like sucking and squeezing sensations. Her fingers massaged my tight ass cheeks, massaging and pinching at the same time, prompting me to fuck her mouth.

"Unnnhhh....yesssss.....aaaahhhhhhhhhhh......so good.....so good......yesss" I moaned in pleasure, feeling the cum boiling in my scrotum.

I rammed into her mouth in rapid motions wanting to release every drop of my cum down her throat and she urged me on, holding my bums tight. She used her right forefinger to run along my ass crack, using her saliva to help with the lubrication.

"Going to explode, Jothi.....going to cum.....can't hold back.....unnhhhhh" I warned her, knowing that a powerful ejaculation was on the verge.

"Unnnhhh...mmmmmmmm........" she whimpered, her mouth full of my cock.

Her hands and fingers urged me to shoot, pinching my bums as she pulled me hard into her face. Her right forefinger was actively stroking my ass crack, gently squeezing the pleasure spot between my balls and anus.

"Nowwwwwww........" I screamed as I felt the cum race up through my length while her forefinger toyed with the puckered entrance to my anus. She pushed her finger into my anus just as my first blast of cum hit her throat. Her eyes opened up wide in total abandon.

"Aaaaahhhhh......yessssss.............aaaahhhhh....Jothiiiiiiiii" I cried in sheer ecstasy as the second blast of my thick male juice spurted down her throat. Her finger fucked my anus in quick succession, urging me to release everything.

My frame trembled and shivered as my prick fired shot after shot into her mouth. The feeling was incredible - it was as if the energy from all parts of my body flowed out through my cock into her mouth. Her finger inside my anus only increased the sensations.

Jothi had her throat wide open and gulped my semen down without any trouble – the sight of her swallowing my love juice, her lips tight around the base of my prick, the sight of her eyes sparkling every time my blast hit the back of her throat was just out of this world – if there ever was a sex Goddess then she had to be the one.

Still whimpering and moaning on the throes of the mighty ejaculation, I kept thrusting my prick in and out of her eager mouth. My cock was showing no signs of deflating, it seemed, totally overcome with desire for this female animal. Jothi was moving her body as if she was experiencing the same pleasure as I was – her bottom half was squirming around the bed; her legs moving and her hips lifting and bucking to fuck an imaginary prick.

I gently tried to pull away from her as my spasms demised, wanting to plunge my burning cock inside her cunt, but she kept a firm grip on me, her left hand holding my bum and her right hand with which she had fingered my anus, massaging my balls. She had my cock head inside her mouth and rolled her tongue all over it, smothering and cleaning the mushroom. Her eyes were filled with love and lust, unashamedly begging for more love.

Resting my knees on the mattress, either side of her body, I leaned backwards, holding on to the headboard with my left hand and used my right hand to touch her hairy, wet cunt. Not releasing me from her mouth, she raised her bums above the mattress to give me access to her pussy and then brought her right hand to entwine with mine.

She guided my forefinger into her twat and then inserted her right forefinger next to mine. We moved our forefingers in tandem, plunging in and out of her soaking tunnel, while she writhed and turned her body wantonly, lifting her hips upwards to meet our fingers.

Refusing to subside after the powerful release, my cock jerked and twitched in full glory inside her mouth, watching Jothi squirm and gyrate her body around our fingers, fucking back like a bitch in heat. She was beyond anything I had ever experienced – her desire, her lust and her body reactions just thrilled and amazed me. No female could come close to this exquisite woman.