Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

I desperately wanted to roll over and fuck my wife, but how could I explain doing her again? Lying there on my back in bed, naked, an erection as hard as before I'd slipped it into Lara graced my body. I visualized the writhing of her body to my tongue and to my cock, her orgasms wracking her body, her "Oh my god baby, that's so good" ringing in my ears. I gripped my cock imagining sliding into her once more, and eventually fell asleep.

I awoke to a blowjob.

"My god," Suzie asked, pulling off momentarily as I came awake, "what came into you? You were like a man possessed!" She giggled and took me back into her mouth, sucking and licking until I came.

"And what about that?" I asked, knowing that waking to a blow job was a little bit unusual. Although she would sometimes blow me in our morning lovemaking, never hesitating if I asked, seldom did she suck me awake. This time she had sucked, taking my cum in her mouth, swallowed, and continued massaging my cock with her mouth and tongue until I groaned and begged her to stop.

"Just a little thank you for what certainly was the best sex we've had in... well, in ages."

I was startled. Just a few weeks before we'd had phenomenal sex watching our homemade movie, and before then we'd had phenomenal sex making our homemade movie, but she thought this had been the best in ages?

"It was pretty phenomenal," I said, pulling her up to snuggle up into my arm, although in my mind, it was Lara and me that had had the phenomenal sex. I slipped my hand down her backside, sliding onto her bottom, causing her to flinch just slightly.

"Careful," she whispered, sliding her lips to my ear and nibbling, "I may be a little tender back there for a while."

What the fuck had Larry done?

Obviously, it must not have been the slow and sensual coupling that we always enjoyed, but that's what it was supposed to be -- imitating me. "I thought it was pretty nice," I started and then fished for an explanation. "What made it for you?"

"Hmmm," she cooed, "sometimes I just need you to take charge like that. I love it when you treat me soft and gentle like you normally do, but sometimes I need you to ravish me like that; take me, use me, and pound me hard like that. Turn me into your naughty whore." She giggled.

"Hmm, liked that did you?"

"I think I want to do it like that again sometime."

~

Larry looked sheepish, and at the same time looked like the cat that ate the canary. "What do you think? Did we get away with it?" He whispered, even though Lara and Suzie were inside the house together well out of earshot.

"I don't know," I readily admitted, wondering whether he was going to confess what they did, and how it was different than what Suzie and I normally did. But I was also wondering how I could explain to him what happened with Lara and me, as that also definitely wasn't to script. I'd been so sure that I could imitate him so well that Lara would have never known the difference, but instead I'd mucked it up royally.

"How did it go with you, like we planned?" The way he asked it, I suspected maybe Lara had said something.

"Not exactly as planned," I said. He nodded.

"Kinda thought not. Lara was a bit amorous this morning. She's not normally much of a morning person when it comes to sex, but she sure was this morning."

"So was Suzie," I admitted, wondering if Lara's arousal had anything to do with me, but didn't expand on that bland statement for a moment before I asked, "Did she say anything?" I knew my heart rate was up as I asked it; wondering if she'd suspected anything... and I definitely knew, despite my absolute confidence beforehand, that I hadn't fucked her the way that Larry did.

Larry grimaced a bit giving me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew with his next words our world was going to come to an end. "She said... after she'd sucked my cock and climbed on to ride me... "Where have you been for the last 5 years? That was by far, the best sex we've had since we've been married."

"Oh my god, Suzie too. She woke me with a blowjob, and that's only happened like once before."

"I take it you didn't quite imitate me?"

"Not quite," I said, and finally decided it was best to confess. Suzie didn't seem to have picked up that Larry had fucked her, and from what he was saying Lara apparently hadn't picked up that it was me that had fucked her either. I proceeded to tell how I'd ogled her body, been unable to control my urges when her nipple had responded a bit, and how she'd woken enough that I'd kissed her to keep her quiet. "When I kissed her hand, I could tell she hadn't masturbated this time, so she wasn't wet and ready to take me like she had been with you."

"That's what the lube is for."

"Yeah, but we didn't need it." I told about how I'd followed the directions of her body, finally going down on her.

"Her nipples really responded?" Larry asked. I just looked at him for a moment, wondering how someone could be married for nearly 7 years and not know how his wife's body responded to caressing.

"Well, they didn't grow like Suzie's, but yeah. It took a couple of minutes before they expanded enough for me to nip them with my teeth, but she sure responded to that."

"I almost can't believe that. At most I've never had more than a slight bump."

"They weren't much, but she sure responded when I continued playing with them."

"And... you went down on her?"

"Yeah. I know it wasn't the way you did it, but she wasn't ready, and it seemed the thing..." I let it drift off, my sentence incomplete, my mind flipping into a 'what if she suspected' scenario.

"Huh." That I said I'd also gone down on her must have finally clicked in his mind. "And you went down on her?" He repeated. I nodded.

"I don't normally need to go down on her, with the lube I don't need to. I um, I'm not a real big fan of giving head."

"What?" I said, not at first understanding. "You don't like eating pussy?"

He shrugged. "That's why we keep lube so I don't have to go down on her."

"No," I corrected, shaking my head, "it wasn't that I had to go down on her, I wanted to. And once she came, by then she was so wet we didn't need any lube. But I couldn't do her quite missionary like you did. She spread her legs and lifted the one, so we ended up in a scissors position with one leg over my shoulder."

"Oh fuck. That's nothing like what I do."

"Yeah, but she seemed to like it?"

"Apparently so." I waited and when he didn't say anything, his eyes opened, but not looking at anything, apparently thinking of what I'd said. I prompted. "What about... you and Suzie?" He glanced up at me, his eyes guilty.

"Yeah, it wasn't quite like you did either."

"How's that?" He proceeded to give me the edited version of what they'd done. "I was afraid she might roll over and look at me when I got into bed, so I went around to blindfold her first," he said, the alarm bells immediately going off in my mind. Oh fuck, what had happened?

"She woke a bit, startled but I already had the blindfold over her eyes, just not tied yet. She lifted her head and started to question but I kissed her, smothering her questions just like we talked. She must have realized it was you as she let me get it under and cinched it in back, but she reached for me, found me and pulled me closer to suck my cock."

"Oh damn."

"She didn't seem to know it was me, or at least she seemed to think it was you." He paused, looking a bit sheepish. "Her nipples were right there...."

I knew where this was going. "And you had to suck on them, didn't you? Damn Larry, are you sure she didn't know it wasn't me?" He shook his head.

"I don't think so. She started to reach for the blindfold, but I intercepted that, and to distract her I put my cock in her face again. She sucked me, and then finally I was able to move over her, and back into position from behind like you guys did. And... we fucked, from behind."

"That's it?" I asked, befuddled at the seeming arousal of Suzie that morning.

"Well, I think I was a bit more forceful than you were, but she really liked it." I nodded in contemplation. Suzie had been more than a little aroused this morning, and apparently so had Lara. Something we had done to each other's wife had apparently struck a chord of approval -- both ways.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You guys coming swimming with us?" Lara asked as she and Suzie slid the patio door open and stepped out, interrupting our conversation.

~

That night I couldn't get the thought out of my mind. The image of Larry snuggling in from behind letting Suzie get aroused, lifting her leg, pulling his cock to her pussy suddenly twisting into a mixture of his slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am style with my easy take-her-from-behind style. Why would Suzie be tender 'back there'? Had he forced himself on her? I didn't know. But whatever it was, Suzie was more than eager to have sex with me.

It was two days later when it dawned on me. Larry and I had looked to see that Suzie was asleep on the computer that night, but I'd never shut the recording off.

Heart pounding, I went down to the basement and pulled out the computer. The video file was huge as, just as I thought, it had now been running for almost 4 days. It had nearly completely filled my memory, and was now bogging down the computer. It was easy to shut off the recording and erase large blocks of "empty" time, most I didn't even look at it as I knew we hadn't been home during those 10 or 12 hour periods, and then asleep for 6 or more hours. Once I'd erased 80% or more of what had been recorded without even looking at it, everything sped back up. Once I could get it to work well, I started at the beginning, deleted more precisely until Suzie entered the room. I watched while she got naked and put lotion on herself and crawled into bed, and with nothing special happening deleted all until 1 am. I fast forwarded for 4 minutes before I caught motion and returned to normal speed.

Larry entered the room slowly, stopping and just observing my gorgeous and sexy wife. She was on her side as always, facing the far side of the bed. Larry took his clothes off, placing them on the chair where I'd found them, and just as I had been with Lara, he was already aroused, his erection bouncing as he moved to the end table. He took out the blindfold, and then walked around the bed to Suzie's side as he'd described. He stopped and looked down at Suzie and slowly lowered the blindfold to her face. She started when he touched her and reached for his hands and the blindfold, she started to say "What are you..." just as he'd described before his mouth found hers, smothering her outburst even as his hands completed the journey behind her head, completing the connection of the blindfold. Suzie giggled, "Oh... is somebody being naughty?" Her hand snaked from beneath the bedclothes, finding his body and unerringly moving the right direction to his cock. "Oh please Mr. Stranger, you're not going to take advantage of me, are you?"

Of fuck! I'd known from his description that this wasn't going anywhere near as we'd planned, but still seeing my wife's hands reaching for his cock caused butterflies in my stomach. He was supposed to cuddle up from behind and slip the blindfold over her from behind, but she'd moved right into our "stranger fuck" play time -- without realizing the cock she was now holding wasn't mine. "Oh Mr. Stranger, can I suck you? Will that be enough?" and with that, she pulled his cock while moving her face and Larry's cock slipped into her mouth.

I groaned. Oh my god, how could she suck Larry's cock without knowing it wasn't me? We'd played several times now the "Mr. Stranger" game, although admittedly I'd not awakened her in the middle of the night with it. Larry stood there with his cock in her mouth for a moment before he reached down to push the sheet and blanket aside. As I knew from Larry's description and from watching her get into bed, Suzie was naked, her ever-erect nipples coming to view. Larry's hand immediately reached for her upper breast, his fingers finding and tweaking the nipple he'd so fantasized about, until he bent and contorted himself so that he took her nipple into his mouth.

I groaned and gripped my cock through my pants, seeing my hot and sexy bride sucking our neighbors cock, seeing him sucking her nipple like he'd said he'd fantasized about so often, had me hard as a rock. I'd thought watching Suzie and me in our own fuck movie had been hot; this raw, unedited vision of her mouth on Larry's cock had me just as turned on. Bending a bit more to get to her other nipple, he pulled his cock from her mouth, her chest pushing up to greet his mouth as he sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Just as Lara had when I'd sucked and tongued her nipples, Suzie's chest pushed up against Larry's mouth.

Suzie's hands, now free, reached for the blindfold, but Larry saw and intercepted them. Pivoting his face away from her nipples he once again straightened up and moved his cock again to Suzie's mouth. Rolling back onto her side, she immediately took him into her mouth again, one hand stroking, her other hand fondling his balls.

I'm not sure the reason why but he pulled away, and sort of moved back to the scenario we'd scripted. Crawling over her onto the bed, he kept her on her side and pulled himself against her, and I could see him pushing his cock against her bottom. His hips pivoted his cock up and down in her crack, I saw her hand reaching between her legs, finding and squeezing his balls, not yet pulling his cock down to penetrate her pussy. When her leg rose, I saw her fingers dip to her pussy, finding and playing with her clit, at least until they again reached between her legs to find and guide Larry's cock to her pussy.

That Suzie was extremely wet I could tell from the glistening of Larry's cock as it entered and pulled back. Small thrusts got larger and larger as he pulled back further and further, until he slipped out, his cock once again sliding up between her ass cheeks. Her hand reached back and guided him into place once again, until once more his thrusting pulled back too far, again sliding his cock up between her ass cheeks. Every thrust was becoming harder, just as he had with his wife, his pull back slow, but every forward thrust was pounding into her. I thought they must both be getting close to orgasm, when once again he pulled back too far, and this time as he pounded back, Suzie yelped. "Oh my god! Stop! Don't move Adam, DON'T MOVE! Oh my god! You're in my ass! Your cock's in my ass!"

My mouth must have fallen open.

From the positioning of their bodies, I had no doubt that Larry had inadvertently shoved his cock, well lubricated with Suzie's juices, into Suzie's ass. Perhaps his previous two slips had spread some of her moisture, but that time it had been hard and fast, he'd apparently just been at the right angle, and the right pressure, to slip through her sphincter. "Oh my god!" Suzie cried out again, "just stay, don't move... Don't move! It hurts!" She said as he began to pull back a little. "Ok, don't pull back. Push just a little... just a little! Oh my God, Adam... okay, pull back a little. Yeah... again. Push in a little... oh, OH! That's it, that's it... ok, pull back. Oh My God, you're fucking my ass! Oh... Oh... ok, a little more this time... yeah... just like... OH! Wait! Wait! Wait! Too much! Don't pull back so far! Stop right there." She leaned forward just a bit, and I saw her hand reach for the side table, slipping past the clock and finding the bottle of lube that I hadn't even noticed before. "Here," she said, handing it back to Larry. He immediately knew what it was, and what it was for, dribbling multiple drops onto his cock and her ass.

I watched and listened to Suzie guiding Larry to fuck her ass, something I'd never done, as far as I knew something she had never done, and something neither of us had ever even discussed before. I could tell Suzie's arousal was increasing by the stroke, and when her hand again reached to fondle her clit, I knew she was close. Her body began quivering, "Oh Adam! Can you cum with me? Cum in my ass? Oh! Oh! Oh God, Cum in my ass!" Larry's thrusting was picking up the pace, Suzie rubbing her clit was now to finish herself off, and momentarily she did, her body clinching and spasming in what I recognized as an orgasm. Two thrusts later and Larry groaned, his cock spasming inside my wife's ass.

Larry collapsed beside her, both of them panting from the exertion. Suzie's finger was idly moving back and forth on her clit, a sign that I'd learned she wasn't done yet. Reaching between her legs just a little more she found his balls once again. "Oh my god, you've never done that, I've never done that, before." I could see them both settling down, and when Larry pulled back, apparently to pull out of her ass, his cock pulled out much easier than it had gone in. "Oh!" Suzie sighed. "Wow. I didn't know that could be so good." Larry moved up behind her, putting his arm over her like I'd told him to originally, his hand finally landing on her nipple. They lay there together, Suzie obviously responding to his hands on her nipples until she said, "Oh Mr. Stranger! Can you go wash your cock and let me suck you hard so you can fuck me?" Without answering, I could see Larry get up and walk to the bath, his cock no longer hard. He was gone for a couple of minutes before he returned, again walking up to Suzie's head, her hand reaching out and finding his cock.

She took him in her mouth again, and in short order he'd stiffened up, and this time he made no attempt to take her from behind. Spreading her legs, he knelt between them, and waited until Suzie reached down, took his cock and guided it into her pussy. His cock easily slipped into her, and once he was bottomed out in her he bent to suckle her nipples once again. Back and forth between breasts, Suzie's arousal climbing, until he straightened up and began truly fucking my wife -- only face to face, the danger zone should she choose to pull the blindfold off or, if for some reason, she suspected it wasn't me. Her hand slipped down her body, her fingers finding her clit just as she did when I was fucking her, and in short order she came a second time. Larry took several more thrusts before I again saw his ass clinch, and he stopped moving with his cock buried in my wife's pussy. Collapsing from the exertion, he rolled to my side of the bed, Suzie rolled onto her side and then pulled his arm over her as she did so often to me. I watched and could tell that in just minutes they were both asleep.

I turned the recording onto fast forward, only to see Larry roll onto his back and away from my wife, as I had found him, at most two or three minutes before I arrived.

~

That Larry had fucked my wife's ass, he hadn't said. That she'd sucked him three times, asking him to go wash his cock before she sucked him again after being in her ass, he hadn't said. That he'd then fucked her face to face, suckling her nipples which I knew she really enjoyed, he hadn't said.

The reason that Suzie had said this tryst was phenomenal, that she'd been 'tender' back there, but wanted to do it again, had become quite clear.

~

"She asked me to go down on her," Larry said about his wife, when I saw him again late in the week. I'd asked if there was any indication from Lara that she suspected anything. I didn't say anything, just mulling what that might mean when he said, "I told you I've never been a fan of cunnilingus. I mean, I'll do it when she asks, but it's not something I go out of my way for."

Are you an idiot? Is what went through my brain as he said this. I personally am just the opposite; I've always loved going down on a woman. Suzie absolutely loved it when I went down on her and wasn't afraid to ask for it when she needed it, although admittedly until recently usually oral sex had been in a 69 at the same time. We had a great sex life, and usually communicated quite well. Although we both reciprocated on our loving of each other, there were times when she'd gone down on me, because she wanted to, without letting me do her in return. After our recent discussion about me doing her without her having to do me, I realized there that there were times where she just needed some attention without desiring to return the favor.