Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not me," I told him, not expounding on the thought that had run through my brain, "I love going down on a woman."

He nodded his head, "I figured. She asked why I'd never done that before, going down on her without being asked." I didn't say anything. I mean, what could I say? "She said she really appreciated the extra attention to her nipples, that was really nice."

"I know you said they don't respond much. I didn't find that. They responded, just not very fast and a lot harder to detect than Suzie." We both said nothing for a moment, so I turned the tables. "You didn't tell me that you fucked my wife's ass."

Larry couldn't look me in the face. "She told you that?"

"She didn't have to, she just said she was a bit 'tender' back there, so I figured something had happened. And then I saw the video."

"What? What video?"

"When we were in the basement? I didn't think to turn it off. It ran for nearly two days before I remembered."

"So... you saw us?"

I nodded. "I saw you. And I saw Suzie practically rape me the following morning too. Whatever it was that you did, she loved it."

"I didn't intend to," Larry said a bit sheepishly. "It was just one of those things. I got a bit forceful in pounding into her and pulled back a bit too far, and I hit her ass going back forward. I guess with her juices all over her ass and my cock it was just enough."

"I heard her scream... on the video," I corrected to his questioning look.

"I swear my cock almost bent in two before it slipped in, and then she begged me not to pull out as it hurt too much."

"Yeah, I heard." I waited, and he nodded. "And then she liked it."

"I thought so. She came pretty hard when she did."

"Yeah, she did."

"Any sign that Lara suspected anything?" I asked a moment later, his negative shaking head confirming there wasn't. "Suzie either, she's given no indication that she didn't think it was me."

~