All Comments on 'Under Centaurian Protection Ch. 05'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
HonourHonourover 15 years ago
At last

Thank you for continuing Sorens tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad you've continued

So glad you've found time to return to this story. I have been patiently waiting and it was worth the wait. Continue the good work.

TomisaTomisaover 15 years ago
Welcome Back

You were missed and I love that you've deepened the plot.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
wow

to say the least, i am shocked :) It is so very very good to hear from you. Especially reading another chapter of yours. I thought it was really good, and i really do hope that we all get to read another chapter very soon from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Happy!

Happy you are back and writing again. It was worth the wait. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good to hear from you!

Glad you are back! Can't wait for the conclusion. I look forward to your writing a great deal!

RedShoeGirlRedShoeGirlover 15 years ago
welcome back

glad you found the time and the muse to return to this story, I was afraid you had given up on it. beautifully written, thank-you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good to see u back...

and with a great update.Personally i cant wait for the 'At any cost' new chapter, so whenever ur ready!!!

RattlertooRattlertooover 15 years ago
Please keep it coming

Please finish this story. I was thrilled to see the update.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
NIce to see you back!

Please don't wait as long to update again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally!

ive been a fan of yours forever, and im glad you updated the centaur chronicles...but what about 'at any cost?' deffinetely a fav of all of us....will that be updates as well? it deserves an end!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Welcome Back!!!! WE MISSED YOU! And for the love of all things holy don't keep us waiting so long for the end of Sorens story!!!!!

cawastedyouthcawastedyouthover 15 years ago
Agree with the others...

You have been missed. While I could have believed that the previous chapter could have ended the story, I had hoped you'd return. Thank you...I look forward to reading your future installments.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Can I join in, too?

Seriously, it IS good to see you back! Thanks for the update!

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Yeah

So glad to see you continuing the story. PJ xx

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanover 15 years ago
I've Missed This Story!!!!!

It was by luck I looked on your page and saw your new installment of Soren's story. Please don't leave me hanging. I've been waiting so long and now I can't wait to see how it ends!!!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
wonderful!

omg, omg, omg, next chapter please, great story on pins and needles here waiting to find out what happens! oh and finish the other 2 as well..i remember you saying to tell you as we left feedback:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You made my day!

I'm glad you're back!

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 15 years ago
I'd forgotten that I was waiting for this,

I'll try not to forget again.

I await the next chapter.

frenchbeatlefrenchbeatleover 15 years ago
Good to have you back!!

It's so good to have a new chapter of this story. They have been a favorite of mine here. Dare I hope that a new chapter is coming up soon?

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 15 years ago
Finally!... Thank you

It is here! Thanks so much for updating and wonderful writing style as always. When I read the first part it really felt like I was in a child's point of view. Great work and I hope the updates would become more regular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WANT MORE

i want more plses this is one hell of a storie

ChanickyChanickyabout 15 years ago
Loved It.

Please continue this story.....I am waiting impatiently for the next installment..You have a great gift for making me feel a part of the story.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
One word!!

Perfection.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555about 15 years ago
Awesome

I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I've NEVER,EVER, EVEREVEREVER left a comment on a story here...but this story is GREAT!!!! I loved all three!!! Please update soon, I want to know what happens! :D

Oh, and by the way I was thinking you should a do a story that shows the kids when they are older. Ya know, like Haley and Rahm get together or something??? lol. Just a thought. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful!

It is such a wonderful story! Please finnish it! And remember to take it up again when Hailey grows up! Please finnish soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
glad to see you again

I liked it a lot. Hope to see the new chapter soon (I had a preference for Callum's story but now that this one is not finished I am not so sure...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I am impressed at your stories with these brothers, please finish it, I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great chapter

glad you're back!

I've been waiting a long time for the next chapter. Keep writing!

Love what you're doing with Haley's character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it!

I am completely entralled! Eagerly await more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
worth the wait

looking @ the dates of installment there is quite a gap between this chapter & the last one. i hope the next chap won't take as long to be posted. either way they are worth the wait!

MunKiyMunKiyabout 15 years ago
I'm in agreement with everyone else!!1

Please, do continue this story, I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Continue the story

I've thoroughly enjoyed your centaur stories. I do hope you will continue this story.

GwenAGwenAalmost 15 years ago
Please continue!!!

Now that I'm hooked with your stories about centaurs. I guess its gonna be hard if I were to read other stories with the same theme and not comparing them with you. Its really something new to be me. Most of the time I'm hooked with the Vamps and the Weres. Thus I'm really appreciating all these that you've created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
need more!

really enjoyed it, would love to read more and maybe haley's story :)

Heavenly_gurl09Heavenly_gurl09almost 15 years ago
GREAT JOB

I cant wait for the next chapter! I am totally hooked and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More more more!!

please don't stop writing about these centaurs. I'd love to read stories about other centaurs in the camp aswell

bigcoffinhunter0bigcoffinhunter0almost 15 years ago
MORE!!

i really want to know what happens next, this is such a good storie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More PLEASE!

Please continue this story! I've now read all three centaurian stories that you've written and I really like them. I can't wait to find out what happens to Haley and I'm curious what other stories you have in mind for this race. I'm hoping to read the rest of this story and more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh Please More!! I really love your stories!!!

Your stories were the first that I have read on this site and I really can't wait for more!! Please keep up the really good work because you've got me hooked!!!

dreamdrakadreamdrakaalmost 15 years ago
keep up the good work

Please finish the story. What happens to the little girl =/ And what special gift will the baby girl have???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please Finish

This story is so good, I can't wait to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

Best story I've read. Need more hurry !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love This Story!!! <3

Seriously I love this story! All 3 parts were so exciting! When will you be making more? I can't wait to read it! You are a very talented writer by the way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue A Darker Love!!

Hey Amy_Monac,

im a big fan of ur writing and i just wanted to take this chance to ask u and beg u if need be to continue ur A Darker Love series. Its a truly wonderful, imaginative and inspired series, please please complete it. Im sure i speak for many when i say that we would all love to know what happens to both the angel and demon! I know it must be a long time since you're last post but, i no u can find it in u to continue and finish the story briliantly as always.

lots of love

anonymous friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please finish:)

ohhh my god, i love this story, its so amazing. please continue, i want to see what happens to haley and the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome story

Please don't stop writing this story. I have loved all three stories of the Centaurs and want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Plz Continue

I read what happened to the next chapter, but please hurry and continue the story. I have loved all three stories and I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

silvertwinzsilvertwinzalmost 15 years ago
more please!

your stories are nicely written and i get wrapped up in the storylines so easily. a whole book of these would be quite nice. please continue the storyline, i'm really addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love Your Work

you are my favorite author and I can't wait for your next posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please update!

Please update this story! I desperately want to know what happens next!

Excellent work by the way... If this were published i would absolutely buy it! :)

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years ago
You're that good

The kind of good that a reader won't comment until the last chapter written. They are simply too enraptured with the intensity of the story to stop and comment between chapters. I am guilty of that in every series you've written. Sorry, but that is why I'm writing a comment now, isn't it? Don't stop writing. I could get hung up on the centaur anatomy issue, but the quality of your writing simply overrides it. You're that good. More, more, more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Please continue Soren's story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I need more! These are amazing! I just binged the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please, please, please finish Soren and Julia’s story! Your series about Centaurs is outstanding!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Oh my gosh please please please finish their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read all of this series and it's awesome. Do you plan on finishing it?

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I've read this series before... I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed it now. Your characters are great, and the storyline is very nice. I don't understand why you didn't finish it; then go on to write the other Centaurian stories you previously mentioned were your intentions to write.

sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please finish this story.

I love this story! Please come back and finish it, I wanna see more stories like this. The world you've built is amazing.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Like many others I would like you to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I apparently love this series. Love all of the centaur series, I hope you keep writing more, and please write another chapter. I'd like to see them get Haley back. It's a solid story, very creative, well thought out on the anatomy part of the centaurs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish this

SidheSiofraSidheSiofraalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. I, and I am sure others want to know what happens to Haley. I was not into Centaurs before g to his series of stories. I wasn’t against them just rather blasé. Your writing is not the basic sensual related ones found on this site. They have their place and can be enjoyable. You have a way of creating your characters that allow us to become emotionally involved with them. I can even overlook the grammatical errors because of getting involved with the characters and plot. Thank you for all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great series! Please continue it and tell us what happens to Haley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know this was written a long time ago- but PLEASE finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you continue this story. What happens to Haley???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please finish this story. I have enjoyed all of this series. I’m hanging by a thread here. Need to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous