All Comments on 'Unholy Urges'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 18 years ago
Oh my god.

That was prefect on so many levels. The build up and suspense was executed brilliantly. Very realistic and well thought out. You put so much effort into it and it is appreciated. Thank you. I enjoyed that. Damn. Let me go find more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Poor Grammar

Poor grammar aside, it was fairly lame. That's typical for ISCA, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good job

I'm very impressed with the way you told that story. Who cares about the grammar - this is creative writing! Take all the liberties you want, it keeps prose fresh and interesting. Most of us are smart enough to know what you're driving at. I thought the mom character was well drawn, with lots of cleverly alluded details about her and her life peppered along the way. Well done for avoiding cliche too. Maybe you could work on my favorite next: mother/son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep it going

I enjoyed the story and was wondering if you were planning a sequel? I think a good follow up would be that Kay is so turned on by the union of brother and sister that she starts imagining her own kids doing it. Then when that does not satisfy her ever growing kinky fantasies she imagines herself and her son until she finally seduces him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great waiting to read more

Love it love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty Good

I really liked your story, it was really hot. However, you lack continuity. You talk about Garrett in boxers and then in the next breath talk about him removing his 'tight, red briefs'. I'd suggest having someone edit/proofread for you. It's a hot story though...keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great one

great story

<a href="http://sudokus.freetzi.com/index.html">nafitha</a>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply Awesome

Erotic as hell.

gdfunkrrgdfunkrrover 11 years ago
Nice!

Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot

what a fantastic storyline. Very good, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope there is a part 2 with her own kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good story, but...

doesn't the lady have a son, Brad? I'm sure Brad's got a great hard cock that could do his mother a world of good up between her legs. Plus he's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, filled with warm creamy stuff that's so soothing to a mother's cunt. Maybe she should take a look around her own family?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous