All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly entertaining and darn near plausible. But a minor point: Nowadays, everyone carries their calendar in their hip pocket so he could have whipped out his smart phone and put her on his schedule. Another point: He seems preternaturally mature for 18. I've been around this age group recently and there's a lot of difference between 18 and 21. Huge, in fact. Still, keep it rolling. Well worth the five I gave it.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Rolling along nicely. Looks like Mary taught him very well as he seems so mature. Wonder if there's more to Mary than she's admitted so far.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 1 year ago

A Wonderful Hot chapter that’s truly erotic in how well Danny is handling this new business model of his. He owes Mary a lot for teaching him, the Saturday visit and introducing his to Helen. He will need to truly start keeping a schedule and spreadsheet of clients and preferences. Thank You and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters. What a Stud!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES